Mutation is to adapt to better survive any environment

>Mutation is to adapt to better survive any environment
>Is a black guy in the United States in the 1960s

Umm

Oh boy, this thread never gets old.

Smell the racism to come from a mile away.

Environment, not society.

remember when I watched this movie and say "why always death the nigga first in the movies" 5 seconds next he died

>why always death the nigga first in the movies

He obviously had problems with adapting fast enough to survive.

I remember when First Class came out people laughed at how the one guy whose entire thing was survival was the first to die, and people defended it by insisting that in the sequel he'd actually just evolved into a higher form without a physical body, that he'd be back in the sequel and that it wasn't stupid to kill him off but secretly brilliant and we'd all be sorry when Second Class comes out and he's back.

>blacks
>evolving
It's almost like the name Darwin was more cruel than it was clever.

>comic darwin automatically teleported away when hulk was beating his ass
>became a god to fight hela
>literally white skin

Goddamn

Well, he adapted himself out of that awful movie pretty well

>do or do not
>there is no try

>Second Class

That's not how evolution works. There is no living thing on this planet that isn't evolved. Yes even trees.

>Implying society isn't part of a person's environment

>not understanding the joke

I don't know if you finish highschool or not famo, but if it's living, it's evolved. Evolution just doesn't stopped and there is no such thing as "More evolved than" because everything is constantly evolving. You're not any more evolved than a common garden snail.

Jesus, you guys...

>Stop invincible me!

>why always death the nigga first in the movies
Wew

Darwin was a huge racist, applied his "survival of the fittest" mantra to Africans while less popular researchers actually did the work of doing ethnography.

>Darwin was a huge racist
Not really

>forgetting comic darwin powers are beyond movie darwin even to the point that he actually did change his race from brown Mexican to white and back again.

Under fucking rated

>"survival of the fittest" mantra
Darwin didn't use the term "survival of the fittest." His publicist came up with the term because he needed something more catchy than "evolution by process of natural selection" and which the layman could more readily understand.

>Is a mutant on 616 earth

Peacocks are kinda the definite proof that society can put evolutionary strains on species.

Just no.

>why always death the nigga first

What are you even saying? Is Korean your native language?