What would Sup Forums ask a Meeseeks to do?

What would Sup Forums ask a Meeseeks to do?

find me gf

Peg this user.

Kill Dan Harmon

Kiss me.

delete this thread

suck my dick

Give me a hug. I haven't been hugged in almost a year.

Cancel Rick and Morty

Hey. Fuck you.

S2 episode one is the perfect ending

No. It will never end. 9 more seasons.

fpbp

Solve a millenium problem so i can get a million bucks

tell him to please take faggy OP back to red dit

make me the head of a sex slavery ring

This

finish hunter x hunter

suck my cock

Help me get Viltrumite powers and breed like Thragg conquer Esrth and spread my hellish ubermensch race through the galaxy.

Mr meseeks, pls keep pol in pol

“Never believe that redditors are completely unaware of the faggotry of their replies. They know that their remarks are hot headed, open to smug frogs replies. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use memes responsibly, since he believes in memes. The redditor have the right to circlejerk. They even like to play with samefagging for, by giving ridiculous notarguments, they discredit the funposting of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to bore and subvert. If you shitpost them too much, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for going to /pol is now.”

This.

don't die

Get me a large sum of money without being caught or leaving any kind of trail back to me.

Oh, never mind, thought you said kill me.

>/pol

impeach drumpf

Help me sneak into Bjork's hotel room and get some of that sweet Icelandic pussy.

My fucking man.

Find me a well-paying job

Beat me to it.

one of my friend is the classic gamer/anime autist and he keeps telling me about this basically every time we hang out.
is it really worth it?

100 years

Yes, though if you dislike Shonen anime, you wouldn't like it. Just be ready for god awful wait times when you catch up.

If you want an anime/manga where the creator isn't a lazy fag, go read One Punch Man.

>One Punch Man

lmao friend spammed me with this as well

Help me anal vore morty

What a shit pasta.
0/10

>he doesn’t die for a moment
>“yeah I did it“
>is allowed to die now
>does so
I know you thought you were oh so clever, but you aren’t

Stay with me for my last few days, just be a friendly face to stick around and keep my company as I fade into nothingness. Even if he'd disappear immediately after, just not being alone for that horrifying moment will bring me some peace.

It's good, as with anything, too high of expectations can make it lackluster.
It's a fun series, decent characters, good sense of adventure.