MARVEL CASTING LEAKS

Don't know if legit.

>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Laura Haddock is returning as Meredith Quill, Star-Lord's mother.

Sylvester Stallone is credited as "Chief Centurion"

Sharon Stone is credited as "Balthak"

>Spider-Man: Homecoming

Logan Marshall-Green is credited as "Bryce / Shocker #1"

Bookem Woodbine is credited as "Schultz / Shocker #2"

Donald Glover is credited as "Farrell"

Tyne Daly is credited as "Hoag"

Gary Weeks is credited as "Porter"

Hill Harper is credited as "Cleary"

Christopher Berry is credited as "Ballinger / Goon #2"

>Thor: Ragnarok

Zachary Levi is returning as Fandral, Thor's friend.

Sam Neill is credited as "The Trader"

Josh Brolin is appearing as Thanos.

>Black Panther

Andy Serkis is returning as Ulysses Klaue

William Hurt is returning as Secretary Thaddeus Ross

Letitia Wright is credited as "Shuri"

Malachi Kirby is credited as "Young T'Chakka"

>Sylvester Stallone is credited as "Chief Centurion"
"I AM THE LAW"
>Sharon Stone is credited as "Balthak"
As in "Bolts of"?

>Ant-Man & The Wasp

Judy Greer, Abby Ryder Fortson and David Dastmalchian are returning as "Maggie", "Cassie" and "Kurt". Negotiations are underway for the returns of Bobby Cannavale and T.I. as "Paxton" and "Dave".

Casting is underway for Janet Van Dyne, described as "a heroine from the past". Michelle Pfeiffer is in early talks.

Casting is underway for Elias Strickler, described as a "mad genius". Christopher Waltz is wanted for the role.

Casting is underway for David Cannon, described as a "ruthless enforcer". Kevin Durant is wanted for the role, but auditions are expected to take place.

Casting is underway "Eric O'Grady", described as "an opportunistic con man". A comedic actor is being sought for the role.

Casting is underway for Harrison Shepperd, described as a "relentless government agent". Older actors are being sought for this role.

Both Jeremy Renner and Anthony Mackie are slated for appearances as Hawkeye and Falcon.

>Captain Marvel

Although supporting characters are still being refined due to ongoing script revisions, casting calls are being prepared to cast the five key-roles aside from Brie Larson's Carol Danvers: "Monica Rambeau", "David Lawson", "Karla Sofen", "Ian Taggart" and "Yon-Rogg".

Yon-Rogg has priority casting as he is due for a minor appearance in AVENGERS 3 / AVENGERS 4. Joel Edgerton is the frontrunner.

>Avengers 3 / Avengers 4

They're being filmed back-to-back, therefore the casting developments for both are happening simultaneously.

Unsurprisingly, all mainline heroes from the MCU are expected to make appearances.

The plan is for all notable characters involved in the previous movies to make special appearances, including notable characters such as Pepper Potts and Jane Porter, whose actors's fulfilled their original contracts. The arrangement is for these cameos to be done out of goodwill, without requiring the renegotiation of a new contract.

The supporting characters expected to make notable appearances throughout the two movies include Peggy Carter, Thaddeus Ross, Maria Hill, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Wong, Zuri, Loki and Odin.

Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death.

Casting is underway for Eitri, "the creator of the Infinity Gauntlet". Peter Dinklage is in negotiations for this role.

Casting is underway for Corvus, "Thanos's vicious right-hand man". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

Casting is underway for Nox, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Black Dwarf" in the comics.

Casting is underway for Ican, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Supergiant" in the comics.

Casting is underway for Proxima, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

Casting is underway for Ebony, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

eh, it's just bullshit enough that it's probably all true

>Damage Control is in SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING

BASED
A
S
E
D

It's already confirmed that Thanos won't appear until Infinity War.

Donald Glover would be Rocket Racer?

Also, Porter and Hoag might be with Damage Control. Weren't they rumored a while back?

>aside from Brie Larson's Carol Danvers: "Monica Rambeau", "
god damn it, I was hoping that hollywood would fuck off and that the agents on here would heed the word.

Fuck Monica being Carol's sassy black roommate god damn it. She deserves better than that. So did Mar-vel, but I guess he's just getting retconned.

>Sharon Stone is credited as "Balthak"
She accidentally let out that she'll be in a Marvel movie some months ago, so this is probably true.

>Adam Warlock will never appear in the MCU

;_;

that was never confirmed moron

Having Damage Control in Spider-Man and David Lawson in Captain Marvel doesn't sound like something a fanboy would ever make up.

Sounds legit.

>Kevin Durant is wanted for the role
Am I reading this right?

>Eva Green as Death

Holy fuck my dick is ready

It's Kevin Durand, Hollywood's go-to henchman.

Pretty believable. He was up for Crossbones and Marvel loves casting the what-could-have-beens in other roles further down the line.

Well that makes more sense

Still waiting for Glenn Howerton to be cast, he was the runner-up for Star-Lord.

He'll be Eric O'Grady.

>Casting is underway "Eric O'Grady", described as "an opportunistic con man". A comedic actor is being sought for the role.
Stopped believing any of it right here.

All of Hollywood with a penis was the runner up for Star-Lord.

Because Eric isn't comedic at all.

Yes

>This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap
Proxima Ass and Supergiant are just blue women

Most of those guys are way above Marvel's price range.

>way above Marvel's price range
Perlmutter is no longer in charge of Marvel Studios. Disney is more than willing to pay them the exorbitant salaries necessary.

Even if fake I always like these kinds of threads

>Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death.
And with that, I am a necrophile

>Don't know if legit.
>Monica Rambeau
It's not.

Denial can only take you so far.

Are they ever going to give the Netflix heroes a cameo in any way. I get that they're not as "super" as the movie heroes, but they might as well have not been a part of the same universe.

>Are they ever going to give the Netflix heroes a cameo in any way
No.

Once Ike dies maybe

FUUUCK KEVIN DURANT

>None of the cool cosmic characters will be in the MCU

I like this.

at least daredevil someday. he's too big not to. all i wish for in the mean time is some mention to him in spiderman. like maybe the thieves from the trailer when they see spidey will say "oh shit, its daredevil!" and he'll say "this aint hells kitchen boys, i'm spider-..." and gets swung at.....but i know it wont happen.

>above Marvel's price range

The Disney Corporation pretty much owns Hollywood.

The Black Order on the silver screen? YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's more like, because Eric being in the MCU is weird and unusual.