What is your opinion about actress and entertainer Lena Dunham?

What is your opinion about actress and entertainer Lena Dunham?

Other urls found in this thread:

revelist.com/internet/lena-dunham-harvey-weinstein-meme/9971/as-difficult-as-it-is-to-let-ignorant-commentary-slide-dunham-has-learned-that-sometimes-its-best-not-to-waste-energy-on-trolls/5
archive.fo/yVes4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's neither

she's neither

did she really tweet that? i doubt it. either way she's the type of woman who gets off on being a victim. it just fuels her awfulness, so she'd probably get a thrill out of that picture and refer to it as a "death threat" in her next interview

didn't she bitch that she was sitting next to some black guy who ddin't pay her any attention?

Is she natty?

>shaming people that exercises
do americans really do this?

Being thin in America is like being born into the nobility in a european country. And like europe the nobility jealously guard their privileges. Most decent gyms will not accept you for membership if you’re over a certain weight and can’t pass a basic fitness test.

So, which one of you guys did it?

Lel dat boi Pedro in the background too. Goddamn whoever made that and sent it to that child molesting subhuman kike whore is a goddamn national treasure.

ugly jew... i mean really she whines complains, hates america, typical jew.

breaks my sides every time

Dunhambeast doesn't exercise, that pic is a one time "yeah I'm gonna get in shape by jogging 15 minutes" moments that came and went

What was going through Adam Driver's head here?

product of shtetl inbreeding

A rush of immanent vomit.

yes yes...feed the trolls, that usually works out.

poor adam

One day it will come when Adam Driver is too busy making movies to answer Lena Dunham. I wish I will be there to see it.

Imagine being Adam Driver in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Lena Dumham, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flabby body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Oscar Isaac in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Adam and not only stand there while Lena Dunham flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that smug face. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's NOT INCREDIBLY OVERWEIGHT and DAMN, LENA DUNHAM LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later Daisy Ridley for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the marines. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she never cared for with a diet of hamburgers and racist sushi in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Adam. You're not going to lose your Star Wars money and parts in auteur films over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

lol

>actress
>entertainer

Poleddit strikes again

Twas me. I also do all the Chloe photoshops
Im wanted in several states and me and Pedro are folk heroes in Mexico

twitfags, someone tag her in this

'Lena Legham

Thanks user, I was waiting for this pasta.

>I wish an IED killed me

Is this Pablo's moment in the spotlight?

I can't find this on her twitter. When did she post it?

protip: always assume it's fake until proven legit

apparently she deleted it: revelist.com/internet/lena-dunham-harvey-weinstein-meme/9971/as-difficult-as-it-is-to-let-ignorant-commentary-slide-dunham-has-learned-that-sometimes-its-best-not-to-waste-energy-on-trolls/5

who wore it better?

who

archive.fo/yVes4

comedy gold

pretty sure people like him

its from her show, its literally just her acting. the only time she ever jogged and it was pretend

Jump.

oh shit i didnt realize it was a Sup Forums edit

>actress and entertainer Lena Dunham
There's two Lena Dunhams?

>biscuits vs bitch tits

hahahahahahah its got the mexican meme boy in it

Lol, more like most gyms won't accept you without a 36 month recurring billing commitment with large cancelation fees. You're delusional.

what mode is this?

ala

Pilsbury mode

How did I miss pedro

damn, this is good

Lena "the Little Sister Fister" Dunham probably held them down for Weinstein.

Everyday I think about what it is that's going to ruin me socially on the internet and I realize it's going to be a fat joke

wasnt there an episode of girls where some guy motorboated her asshole and it was very brave

Thanks

>he didn't say hi

I actually was under the impression she admited to making it up.

done

jesus christ your twitter is cringeworthy

thanks

i don't try

> "I could be bayoneting Haji's right now"

Would bang

>I have zero standards

I've jerked off to the thought of Lena Dunham, something about her really I find extremely attractive. You're all scum, go suckle on Trump's tit.

Fuck off, Lena's sister.

>when b8 is so low quality you have no choice but to respond

>another left wing darling who gets their jollies from diddling kids
ive lost count of how many there are these days...

I didn't even notice this because I was too focused on the text and her looking funny while exercising

yeah you're also posting on a website full of them too so just ease off the moral high ground there bud.

Why is her fucking body so disproportionate?

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt here and say it was a shitty photograph. It looks like the same awful angle as that "LOOK MARILYN MONROE WAS A FATTIE" photo.

Fuck, I didn't even catch this. Well done.

>expecting your rapist to say Hi or acknowledge you

How much you wanna bet it wasnt actually rape?

>actress
>entertainer
kek

Was it rape?

I'm on your side, I would fuck that boyish looking piggy at the drop of a hat. However I'm fairly certain it has something to do with my low self esteem.

"Y... your friends don't like you!"

I can guarantee whoever made that meme has made more people laugh then Lena ever will.

She probably made it herself.

>I could be in Leatherneck hitting prime marine boipussy right now, if only I knew how to ride a bike

>You're a POS and your friends don't like you :(
>:(
wow she's a real strong and powerful woman and not fishing for compliments i love feminism now

>she

"One quick shove and It'll all be over."

>"I....drive?"

She's not that funny