Why did He stop doing Movies?

If you haven't done anything for 15 Years people will tend to forget you still exist, no?
The fuck does he do to stave off boredom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery#Retirement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's 87 and senile

>it's a sean connery plays sean connery in every movie episode

What does he have to prove? He was like 60, named sexiest man alive by People magazine and did a move where he boned prime Catherine Zeta. He bought a castle and chilled. Life is about living at some point man. If someone makes $120million in business and retires at 50 no one thinks that's strange but we expect actors to work until they die. He reached living legend status. What else do you want?

when you're that age there's no such thing as boredom. you become like a goldfish.

lol fuck off sean

He was walking through New York by himself, I don't think he's senile.
Yea but like wouldn't you want people to know you're still around by doing a film every 3 years or so?
I mean obviously you don't have to go full DeNiro

He didn't, he has said in interviews he would do a movie at any time, he just isn't interested in playing peripheral grandpa characters, he said he'd only accept a leading man role

How the fuck has Hollywood not Offered something that simple to someone as Huge as HIM in 15 Years then?
Got to be More to it.

He fucked Audrey Hepburn in the ass. He can do what ever he damn well wants

Because he's redpilled

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

OH SHIT

Probably lower budget movies, he's probably picky and is only interested in doing AAA titles

If Mel can Get Work after Naming (((them))) Sean can Get Work after saying hoors need a slap now & then

Because he likes to slap women when they take it too far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Connery#Retirement

Retirement

When Connery received the American Film Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award on 8 June 2006, he confirmed his retirement from acting. On 7 June 2007, he denied rumours that he would appear in the fourth Indiana Jones film, stating that "retirement is just too much damned fun".[55]

Connery returned to voice acting, playing the title character in the animated short Sir Billi the Vet, and in 2005 he recorded voiceovers for a new video game version of his Bond film From Russia with Love.[56] In an interview on the game disc, Connery stated that he was very happy that the producers of the game (EA Games) had approached him to voice Bond and that he hoped to do another one in the near future. In 2010, he reprised his role in an expanded 80-minute version of Sir Billi, serving also as executive producer.[57] In 2010, a bronze bust sculpture of Connery was placed in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia.[58]

In the film Transformers: Dark of the Moon, the character Sentinel Prime's features were mostly based on Connery. When Leonard Nimoy was to voice the role, however, the effects were altered to incorporate Nimoy's acting as well.[59]

> yfw Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 2 comes out in 2020

Leave Gandalf alone.

no? if I was already both rich enough to buy a fucking castle validated to the point where I've literally been called the sexiest man alive then I don't care what other people think, they can no longer give me anything further.

imagine Sean going on Sup Forums, i'd pay to see his face

>Wants Lead Actor Roles in AAA films according to Anons ITT
>Only returns to work for E list animated childrens films & a video game
Wut

what? Source? I refuse to believe a pure qt like audrey would take it in the ass

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen killed his soul.

>Didn't Accept the Role because He "didn't understand it"

He and Steve Norrington had such a shit time on League of Extraordinary Gentlemen that they both quit Hollywood forever afterward. No one really has anymore details than that.

He plays golf, drinks whisky and gives his wife a slap if she talks back to him. Living the dream. I met him a few years ago in Spain and he is still charismatic as fuck.

did you meet him in a grocery store?

How wash hish Spanish?

At a golf resort, he owns a house there. I'm from the same part of Edinburgh as him so spoke about that. Shaking his hand was one of the best moments of my life.

>by himself
Not in the video I saw.

How chill was he?
I'd imagine him to be one of the most Chill Men Alive.

People get old and then they die. He might have some illness that comes with age or his strength or memory are not what they used to be. It comes with age.

>tfw Sean Connery will die in your lifetime

Golf. Same as Jack Nicholson and Dennis Hopper when they essentially retired. Apparently it's super addictive.

voice work way easier than appearing on screen, and being him they probably come to his house to record it