Why are superhuman villains that easily outclass the Joker afraid of him? That got to be one of the biggest bs ever...

Why are superhuman villains that easily outclass the Joker afraid of him? That got to be one of the biggest bs ever. Just look at Salvation Run.

He represents something bigger than himself, just as any superhero/supervillain does. He just manages to carry it out really well

Would the Joker be scared of Black Manta?

Because he has the power of plot armor.

Should I read Injustice? Is it good?

/thread.

>Should I read Injustice? Is it good?
It drags a bit after awhile but overall I've read worse.

It gets progressively worse with all the bs they pull out of the ass in order to make Superman win.

because the joker will play hot potato with a live grenade.he is fucking crazy.

I would be afraid of a guy so courageous he fights an actual superhuman king on his own turf just to take his home

They should be. The man is resourceful, thank god he only arches Aquaman

It's a good premise, but feels like a chore after awhile.
There are a few twists at the beginning, which are kind of shocking, but then they keep putting them in and you just get dulled to any shock value.

It pretty much is the perfect example of why I don't read cape stuff.

The one thing I liked about Forever Evil is that Manta gets cock blocked super hard. Aquaman dies, Evil Aquaman also dies, and without any arch enemy he just brutally murders everyone as a means to an end and even Sinestro and Black Adam are a little afraid by how unhinged he is.

Pretty much this.

The Joker is like that kid in school that would do anything he wanted, and wasn't afraid of getting in trouble. You can't do anything to him because he has no sense of proportion or self preservation.

If you killed him he'd just be dead though.

>even Sinestro and Black Adam are a little afraid by how unhinged he is.
No they weren't.

Waller knew Manta had great potential, thats why she wanted him on Task Force X. But that didnt work out because Manta was constantly trying to fill the void outside of Aquaman. But after that, he realized he didnt need to kill him to be happy, just fuck with him to no end. Hell he took over a global secret organization and and made them team "Fuck Aquaman" instead of world domination

>no they weren't
>posts them laughing at Cold

They were laughing at Cold

Remember when Suicide Squad gave Manta goggles that made everyone appear to be Aquaman

joker is the insane side of batman. you go after him and somehow he happens to know what you are weak against and just crushes you. how? he's just random. i really hate him anymore.

because he's so lolrandumb that anything you do against him ALWAYS turns bad for you. Yeah, I said it. His randumbness only works against other people, not for himself.

Its hilarious how some no-name criminal hasnt infiltrated his group just to kill him

look up toledo ohio green lantern

Because he's unstable and unpredictable, and ruins everything he gets ahold of.

Fuck that sounds hilarious.