HA HA HA! Come on, Sup Forums! Laugh it up now! You miserable little punk! LAUGH!

HA HA HA! Come on, Sup Forums! Laugh it up now! You miserable little punk! LAUGH!

I loved Terry's solution to dealing with the Joker.

Turn the Joker's own contempt for Terry against him.

Why would I laugh at an unfunny shit like you? I mean gag-buzzers and squirting flowers are lame as hell.

Heh, I can't stop laughing, I'm drunk enough to laugh at everythig I love you man

Seriously? I thought it was fucking lame that they made the Joker that thin skinned,ruined the entire movie for me

>"I suppose I should salute you as a worthy adversary and all that, but the truth is I really did hate your guts"
>Blows raspberry

Remember when Joker wasn't totally gay for Batman?

Your kidding me, Joker always dealt with Bruce who was a serious gloom, the perfect foil for him.

He never dealt with someone like Terry.

It's not about thin-skin. It's about respect. Joker has no zero respect for Terry, so it's infuriating when Terry begins to run rings around him. He loses control of the situation and subsequently his temper. He's blinded by his own rage.

One of the Joker's defining traits (especially DCAU Joker) is his colossal ego. Bruce always ignored him, but Terry realized the easiest way to piss him off is to heckle him.

And even blinded by his anger, Joker almost WINS the confrontation.

He's got the edge in experience in combat.

>but I'm already laughing, I've been laughing ever since 1996

What are you talking about? Joker is totally thin-skinned like that. Did you watch Mad Love? Did you see how pissed Joker was at Harley when he found out she had Batman captured and chained upside down over a tank of piranhas?

Since when has the Joker not been gay for Batman?

I also like how he attacked Joker's terrible sense of humor, for once. Batman never noticed or cared, but the J-man was decades out of date even BEFORE coming back from the dead. his routine is laughably terrible

AH HAHAHAHA!

Joker couldn't handle him

It helps that he also had Tim Drake's body, giving him a fair amount of muscle memory, however out of use it was.

They also had a bit of mirroring to the "I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic" line from the flash-back when Terry says "I'm only laughing because I think you're pathetic."

Terry/Beyond is still my favorite Batman endgame when Bruce can no longer put on the cowl. What makes Terry work is that hes his own Batman, and never tries to imitate what Bruce was. His defeat over Joker was a prime example of that, he had his own way of dealing with problems. Shame most of his rogues died horribly

OOOOH AH AH EHEH EH EH EH EH

Most of the guys who died were ones they couldn't really have done much more with.

I do like that Bruce, in his cynical old age, didn't care that so many villains died during Terry's run.