What does Sup Forums think about Peter Parker's dress?

Does it look like shit?

Yeah, that's a god-awful dress, it looks more like pants and a jacket. He should try something like this.

Dresses like a dorky teen trying to look cool. Fits MCU parker

From the thumbnail I thought it was CIA

>when he give you that look

>Button down shirt, sewater and dad jacket that's a bit too big for him.
>Jeans that are old and faded/ rolled up, but still wearing socks implying it's not a stylistic choice but something he has to do.
>Faded shity new balance sneakers, the sneaker brand for poor people.

Yeah, thats perfect. peter's family is poor as fuck so him having some goodwill looking, hand me down, "we're buying a larger size so you grow into it next year" clothes works great. and he still looks like a dork.

I looks like he could be hiding his costume under his cloths, and I dig that.

Just waiting to be fucked, I see.

Oh good, I'm not the only one here that would rather see that outfit on my bedroom floor.

>That splotchy Britbong skin.

I think Holland really has Peter/Spider-Man nailed. Hopefully Homecoming delivers

>Does it look like shit?

Yes.

And it's perfect.

The absolute lack of lips

How are they going to portray him being a nerd? Literally every kid today is somewhat into computers and being a "tech geek" and even having social issues are both considered cool to millennials.

you drank the amazing spiderman kool aid i see. nerds are still nerds, just because nerdy shit is pop culture doesnt mean they stop being outsiders.

>i dont have the slightest sense of fashion and yet

It makes some hip cool quirky funny characters for Hollywood but they are still outcasts in real life.

Look at Mr robot, there are a ton of gifs about him on Tumblr and yet in real life, he would be a real outcast.

>>Faded shity new balance sneakers, the sneaker brand for poor people.

New Balance is actually "in" with hipsters and so called male fashionistas these days, just look at the fags on /fa/ and even some hipster hoppers like that obese faggot Action Bronson

Holland looks ten times more bully-able than Garfield did

He might even surpass Tobey

Well garfield looks like an underwear model, so that aspect was the least believable.

Garfield is gangly as fuck.