Dose he say it?

Dose he fucking say it in the god damm show?

Does he say what?

Barracuda

babazingero

treblinka

Sodium chloride

nigger dicks

Barrium zinc gallium

Bazooka

balzgo

literally the only one to make me laugh. The rest of you can learn from this man!

ZIMBABWE

"The Holocaust wasn't real"

>Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.

Damn...

Bluebonnet Coop

oregano

>the show runs for 10 seasons, nobody really understands why
>it keeps getting worse as the seasons progress
>the finale's last line is finally it: "BAZINGA!"
>the entire show'ss point was to show how that retarded thing was born
>critics applaud it as the greatest masterpiece ever
>normies love it even more than the critics
>you kill yourself because it's too much to take
>nobody blames you

he doesnt even say it in tbbt until season 2

what about the audience laughing so hard the erupt in shit

It's upsetting that you know this.

And yet you still haven't had sex.
Pathetic.

Says what?

SAXOPHONE AND CLARINET TRINKET

Pavlova

Bulaga

zebara

SHARINGAN

CHEEKI BREEKI

For me, it's the McChicken

Bazorka

Bronzonga

Saw it when it came out and I think I might recall old sheldon saying it once as a narrator, but he might not have, unsure.

>Yes, the universehad abeginning. Yes, the universe continues to evolve. And yes, every one of our body's atoms is traceable to the big bang and to the thermonuclear furnace within high mass stars. We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out — and we have only just begun.

Does anyone else want to smash that kids face in with a chemistry set

I can just imagine him on TV interviews doing that fake "mature-8-year-old" tone of voice making "adult-jokes" getting chuckles from the audience and smiling in self satisfaction

I hope he dies, tomorrow.

Feel free to edit it or come up with your own.

Gorgonzola

BubbaBurger

pickle rick

DY
NO
MITE!

this made me loose hard. And its not even ylyl

Zimbabwe

Tricombulompopicklopicus

Super Mario 64 Emulation

B-52 Stratofortress

bazinga

Vuvuzuela

Basplooper

ZIMBAWE

FORMER YUGOSLAVIAN REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA

>loose
>dose

Is it just that I don't spend enough time on Sup Forums to know that these are Sup Forums memes or is everyone here just that uneducated?

gazpacho

GESTAPO

Hitler should have won, but those dirty vodka sipping serf commie bastards were too many.

only guy ITT who was wrong

Jimmy was in the wrong