DC's TITANS

Full cast announced.
DICK GRAYSON / NIGHTWING (Brenton Thwaites)

>Equal parts charm and impenetrability, Dick is a cop at the notoriously corrupt Bludhaven Police Department. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal they could drain a man of every last bit of spleen. He is haunted by the murder of his family, and unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante who has abandoned his mentor to carve his own path. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, and the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle.

KORIAND'R / STARFIRE (Anna Diop)

>A tall, stunning extraterrestrial woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered.

RACHEL ROTH / RAVEN (Tegan Croft)

>Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Rachel is a loner, more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, she experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help and answers.

Dropped

GARFIELD LOGAN / BEAST BOY (Ryan Potter)

>A wisecracking and fun-loving street thief who contracted a lethal disease on an African safari with his geneticist parents, only to experience bizarre side effects after being treated with an experimental drug: In addition to his hair and skin turning completely green, Gar can also transform into animals of any shape and size.

Post source

HANK HALL / HAWK (Alan Ritchson)

>A vicious one man army on the brink of crossing a line he might regret. He has vowed to protect his crimefighting partner, for whom he harbors strong feelings, but the darkness within him threatens to tear them apart.

DAWN GRANGER / DOVE (Minka Kelly)

>A graceful master fighting machine. She straddles the world of being a thrill-seeking and do-gooding vigilante, along with being her crimefighting partner’s emotional anchor and caregiver. She loves him, but fears what he’s become.

DETECTIVE AMY ROHRBACH (Lindsey Gort)

>A detective at the Bludhaven Police Department alongside Dick Grayson, she knows more than she lets on. A striking woman with a body covered in tattoos and a hardass demeanor.

Passable

Fucking dropped

WE

WUZ

I hope she gets bleached

What is this?

DC has the best husbandos

>no cyborg and beast boy bromance
what's the point

I am also very angry at this.

Hawk is the villain

what about the wonder twins and glib

>no blue eyes
I hope at least they dye his hair black

literally Blackfire

>almost inhuman

Does he have the ass?

This is the most important question.

They better make them a die hard Trumptard and a Hillary shill.

beat me to it

the kid from Big Hero 6?

Would prefer for them to just leave Dove II out for season one to slow burn Hawk going evil/Monarch.

Also, the show needs Donna Troy to serve as counterbalance to Dick and give him someone to lean on and balance him out and be best girl compared to alien savage Starfire and haughty goth girl Raven.

Why does Japan make everything so gay

A lot of Japan's hes looks like shes, so that may be why.

Why do you have a problem with this?

Who said anything about gay sex? It is all in your head, user.

>his eyes are so lethal they could drain a man of every last bit of spleen
What? What the fuck does this even mean. If this is the fucking vague shit that precedes the film I can't wait to see the quality writing we'll get out of it.

It's a very suggestive and feminine pose, ...user.

dropped

>brenton thwaites, ryan potter, alan ritchson

WHEN WILL THEY START AIRING???

have announced it?

pic related i'm dancing with excitement now

RAVEN IS NOW LOLI

GAR IS OFFICIALLY /OURGUY/

WHEN IS THIS AIRING?!?

>He is haunted by the murder of his family, and unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante who has abandoned his mentor to carve his own path. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, and the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle.
So he's Jason Todd. Why not just fucking make him Jason Todd? The people who know the difference will be annoyed by this, and the people who DON'T know the difference obviously won't give a shit.

it sounds like dick grayson to me. his parents were murdered and he was vigilante robin who left batman to become nightwing. as acrobat he has grace of a dancer.

It's the mental and physical scars part that I have a problem with. Dick Grayson is Batman's opposite. Where Bruce is grim and serious, Grayson is light hearted and optimistic. If the idea in this show is that he defected from Bruce in order to do things his own way, why the hell would he act like Bruce?

i'm guessing they're planning some arc story involving him having inner demons for the show (am i right that this is a tv series?) like most main characters in tv nowadays. all comic-book adaptations do that these days like riverdale and the flash. i'm ok with shows having family/relationship/angst drama but i just hope that the family/relationship/angst drama does not take up 90% of each episode like in iron fist, arrow and post-season 2 smallville.

>no Cybog / Beast Boy bromance
why fucking even bother

i'm hoping for nightwing/beastboy bromance