*breathe in*

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
*wipes tears*
he HEHE PHSHhahahahHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

J-JUUUUUSST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST FUCK MY JUST UP FAMO
J U S T
U
S
T
JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html
youtube.com/watc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are these people?

man this is so fucking sad. i just saw the video of her at an airport where paparazzi asks her about harvey weinstein and she's shielding herself with a pillow the whole time. how hard is she repressing thoughts about how she waster her life on booze and pills? she's 50 years old and she's convinced herself she has enough clout to get people to elect a female president. everything about her life is pitiful.

this

stacey dash is fucking savage

Mods or Jannys deleted your last thread and you make a new one a few seconds later. What a fucking loser you are, op.

I always liked her

lmao based stacey

Shes a hot conservative woman whats not to like

Stacey Dash is an honorary Aryan.

DASHED

L O V E H E R
O
V
E
H
E
R

D A S H E D
A
S
H
E
D

>when she hot and conservative

they're rare but isn't everything of value?

Stacey Dash is actually Mexican and not nigger.

She and Armond "Based Honorary" White are queen and king of Sup Forums.

She's just a really tanned white woman

Honestly Sup Forums ...

Who

Would

You

Rather?

Stacey Fash

>its a twitter thread

>get a better understanding of our political divide
>from college students, the most indoctrinated people on the planet with little to no life experience
lmao
m
a
o

BLACK DONT CRACK

Was it rape?

They're both ebony Queens who love BWC though.

Stacey in a heartbeat

WOODSED
Jesus BTFO'd

Based black woman please give me sexual consent

You can't rape whores.

Armond White is just contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, i don't get why so many people here like him

t. brainless feed cow who eats whatever the jews throw at him.

acceptable old anime, no need to kys

Stacey Dash is a fucking savage aka nigger

Every time Stacey Dash does something I remember that cringeworthy Oscar bit

>contrarian
This is an insipid buzzword only useful to a lazy person who enjoys BrBa and fedora movies. Fuck off. People should literally be banned for posting that word.

All it means is "I'm too lazy to defend this generic tripe". Back to your Blade runner/capeshit thread.

black girls aren't really my thing, but after seeing Stacey in the erotic 90s film "Illegal In Blue"... I am prejudice no more! Praise jesus!

Kill yourself, you old childless spinster.

"political activism" is a great racket. you can do it as a non profit and avoid a lot of taxes. work fewer days for the same or greater money. rarely come up with new content. no pressure to produce value.

James is one of the best Twitter accounts out there.

left

easy

>J-JUUUUUSST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST FUCK MY JUST UP FAMO
>J U S T
>U
>S
>T
>JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTT
are you having a stroke m8

Skinemax!!! I'm with you on that.

On the flipside, Chelsea Handler made me hate white women.

Crazy world we live in.

22 sneeds and a feed
formally chucks with a truck

him showing up on ellen with a handler after a week of radio silence is seriously the most obvious tell that this is a deep state operation

You must lead a really sad life.

>raise my voice
>become better informed
you just had a late night talk show

(((Chelsea Handler)))
>Handler was born in Livingston, New Jersey, the youngest of six children of Rita (née Stoecker), a homemaker, and Seymour Handler, a used car dealer.[7][8][9] Her American father is Jewish; her German-born mother, who came to the United States in 1958, was a Mormon.[7][10] Her mother was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1989,[11] and battled the disease for over a decade before dying of it in 2006.[12] Handler was raised in Reform Judaism and had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.

>Roasty Handler vs. Stacey Dash.

I'm fairly new to Sup Forums speak, but I'm guessing you are saying Chelsea Handler isn't a real white woman?

Won't argue with that.

>yfw (((chelsea))) is almost 10 years younger

I don't know who this is

>fight for womens rights

uhhhhhhhh what rights don't they have?

Nope. Common jewish trick to pose as a white person when it's convenient and then play minority when it's not.

I'll let you in on a little secret newfag: parentheses around a person's name is meant to say they're jewish.

Not even a Republican and I didn't vote for Trump... but I still love Stacy even with her politics. Hell, makes her more interesting even if I disagree.

stay golden

A-ha! It's all starting to make sense.

I wonder what Stacey would say to feminist vegan (((Alicia Silverstone)))?

To be fair, I am southern euro and do that too.

>her German-born mother, who came to the United States in 1958, was a Mormon.[7][10]

Feminism is going to destroy the Mormons.

LOL

This
It's clear she wants to run for some public office and wants the dumb millennial vote

The right to murder their children for free.

>Stacey Dash is 50 years old
>Chelsea Handler looks like her grandma even though she's 8 years younger
What the fuck happened to her

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

This but unironically

>stacey dash
White women are the black people of white people

>/asp/
Did somebody ding-dong diddly say /asp/?

>armond white aka BVS IS LIKE BLM
Lol

Nah, they've got that too.

excuse me shitlord they aren't people when they're aborted so it's not murder *aborts at second trimester*

I'm out of the loop. Can someone give me a rundown on how she is relevant or what any of this is about?

dream woman

Unironically this

Woods is a pathetic cunt. Look at his comeback. It makes no impact at all. Woods is one of the homeliest, most mediocre old men living off his past low wattage glory in Hollywood today.

She has the dead eyes and smile of a christian conservative woman.

I only know Stacy Dash because she was sexy as fuck on the Eric Andre show

Chapotraphouse go

You sound like you're fat.

You literally can't prove me wrong. For some reason they're like that. They always smile like it's their job, like they aren't actually feeling it. It's creepy.

ah a patrician footman like myself

>thicc
>tight dress
>barefoot
>bronze skin

You're insane and completely detached from reality. Statistics prove that married, conservative women are way happier than single, libtard sluts.

>cancelled
>Netflix still picks up the trash
KEK.

also based Stacey Dash, i'd betray my race for her

How am I insane and detached from reality, exactly? Seems like a huge jump to a ridiculous conclusion.

red pill me on chapotraphouse

[citation needed]

>x is always y
>see my opinion on x is verified

Then why is her Twitter picture of some black chick

So prove me wrong. If I'm as incredibly stupid as you claim it should be very easy.

mobile.nytimes.com/2012/07/08/opinion/sunday/conservatives-are-happier-and-extremists-are-happiest-of-all.html

>prove my opinion wrong
>should be easy since there is no tangible way to measure this

>Many conservatives favor an explanation focusing on lifestyle differences, such as marriage and faith. They note that most conservatives are married; most liberals are not. (The percentages are 53 percent to 33 percent, according to my calculations using data from the 2004 General Social Survey, and almost none of the gap is due to the fact that liberals tend to be younger than conservatives.) Marriage and happiness go together. If two people are demographically the same but one is married and the other is not, the married person will be 18 percentage points more likely to say he or she is very happy than the unmarried person.

Unlovable liberals BTFO

youtube.com/watc

>extremists are happiest of all
That's because they believe they're dodging the biggest bullet of all time and they get joy out of scaring people.

I'm pretty sure everyone in the world knows Stacy from Clueless, she was sexy af.

I think the other is a radio host or something?

Not that type of extremists

I love how these cunts always try to sanitize the idea of abortion by claiming it's "women's health" or "reproductive rights".