Gisnep

>Gisnep

Personally, I always saw it as Gisney instead of Gisnep.

Heck, I STILL see it as Gisney.

Disneq

>Disney

??????

I thought I was alone

>Waly Gisnep

I used to see the first letter as a G or a weird treble clef, but now it's Disnep

How is that an "i"?

I never saw it as a G, but now I see thaat the y is a phi
>Disneφ

>iDoısnep

Why the fuck does Sup Forums filter the average sign O to a regular O?

Gisnepenis

Same

The Disney logo should be illegal for kids to see until they understand stylized letters.

The "W" looks like a hand forming an "O"

>childhood memories

>Plampxar

The sad thing is that it took me a second to get it.

We don't need your fancy letters out there!

Sounds polish.

Can I trademark the Gisney name without Disney suing me?

Mind blown.

I never understood the weird ass D in that logo, I'm sure there's some stupid story to it or maybe something aggressively mundane like how its Walt's depiction of the D when he's writing cursive

It's just very stylized.
I don't think there's any deeper meaning to it.

Yeah yeah, it's Mickey, so what.
Wait...

Oh shit.

No reason to think Walt did all his D's that way. He's an artist and artists are egotistical and like having their unique signatures that stand out and make them feel special. It's the calligraphic equivalent of a sparkledoge.

Since I was a little retard I use to think the backwards d at the center WAS the d.
it took way too long to realize it's not.

I will never see the "D" as a "D". It's just impossible. I prefer it as an abstract symbol I attribute to Disney.

>I will never see the "D" as a "D". It's just impossible.

I didn't see it as a G ever, it'd have to be backwards, but even though I knew it was supposed to be a D I couldn't see it as one at all until I was about 9 or 10. Just some abstract symbol, maybe closer to a 6 except that'd be backwards too.

Fucking blew my mind when I finally saw and understood it the right way, years later, and now that's how I see it all the time. Like switching between different views of an optical illusion. I actually really like the stylization now that I see it for what it is.

Don't see the Y as a P though. It reads more clearly to me.

Delet this.

No it doesn't.

Walt Disney himself had really shitty and mundane handwriting. When he got heavier into branding and promotion he had another guy named Hank Porter start signing his name on a bunch of stuff. What we know as the signature today is actually just the stylization of what had eventually became the "house style" of signing Disney's name. This is something that multiple artists had done over the years.

Pic related is the closest Disney personally ever got to signing his name anything like the a contemporary corporate signature let alone the actual logo.

It got to the point that people and establishments doubted his signature was real since it didn't look like the logo.

Best girl.

No way.