Thoughts?

Thoughts?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/775xaj/which_film_would_you_rate_a_perfect_10_out_of_10/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1tDscql5cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit

I aint clickin that shit nigga

It could be much worse, and does as it you look for responses with lower scores. Maybe there's something to the karma system after all.

holy shit, reddit is really that active? 1000 upvotes for some random "what moobie is da best" post?

>REDDIT

it's one of the most popular websites in the world bro. all kinds of people use it.

i love how it's perfectly fine and natural to be a redditor here now

Le epic upboats

Reddit is gross. They actually discuss television and film over there.

>OP posts on the_dumbass

rofl all you drumpfers should hide in your containment sub

Reddit is more active, smarter and funnier than Sup Forums will ever be.

yeah Sup Forums is full of stupid faggots. they should have shut this place down years ago. also imagine all the neets who would commit suicide lol.

you need to le fuck off

Did he deserve the gold?

I scrolled to the bottom of the first page and literally every movie besides The Intouchables, The Fifth Element and The Hunt were hugely popular modern American movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1tDscql5cM

fifth element was the trashy blockbuster crap of its day.

The NEETs wouldn't commit suicide, they'd just move to other places such as wizchan, 8ch, himasugi and the others.

This sites obsession with reddit is a little unbecoming

Why do you guys give such a shit? You're like an obsessive ex boyfriend or something.

You basically missed the point that he was making in his post. Good job.

Almost no non-americans in the entire thread. Cannot stop laughing.

Some people in these threads, legitimately aren't trolling with there posts either.

The list is bad, but Sup Forums's would be just as bad. It'd have nuBlade Runner, Fury Road, John Wick, and other highly fedorable flick/video game self-inserts.

Losers here hate happy people

he pointed out the movies that didn't fall under hugely popular modern american movies, suggesting these were the only credible films featured in the thread.

we hate reddit because they are what we see in the mirror, and we don't like it.

similar to what I expect from Sup Forums except half should be "obscure" foreign movies

I dare say people who spam Bella Thorne have more refined taste than the cretins in this thread. Nolan as the be all end all of cinema? Sounds about right for Sup Forums, there is a reason why everybody laughs at this board.

These people can go off and pretend they have taste because you like Tarkovsky or Lynch so those of us who actually like cinema can have a good fucking laugh at your adorable attempts.

Sup Forums has a lot more traffic than you'd think. I read a while back that only like 1/4 of people browsing actually bother posting at any given time.

>250. The Cuckold

Shut your fucking nigger mouth

Shut your fucking nigger mouth

Shut your nigger fucking mouth

>I read a while back that only like 1/4 of people browsing actually bother posting at any given time.
it's weird knowing there's a whole bunch of people just lurking and not posting. it's like i'm talking in front of a silent audience.

I prefer Sup Forums to be a smaller site desu

Let the scrubs have Reddit to post their bullshit on

Sup Forums is the cool kid club

>Baby Driver
>The style, the soundtrack, the intricate details like song lyrics as street signs or graffiti, or gun battles synced up to the beat of the music, I love it. Fresh, interesting story. A movie about a getaway driver that focuses on so much more than just car chases. It's my new favorite film.

>ctrl+f drive
Reddit never fails to dissapoint

>Goodfellas
>The Godfather

I fucking hate this meme of thinking that edgy mobshit faux cinema somehow equals art
Why do Americans get such a hard-on for this shite?

>ctrl f Hot Fuzz

You sound like a 13 year old

cor blimey, they should make a queen about princess diana or the big ben the fakin yanks

is that you?

How the fuck is Django in his top movies when it's not even the best Tarantino movie?

Honestly though, answer the question

Baby Driver was literally Drive if it was made for tasteless plebs.

Sup Forums is where the school shooters hang out

they're well-made films. not everything has to be nominated at sundance or palme d'or.

Because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

>Castaway on the moon only has 4 upbotes

the absolute state of r*ddit

>Goodfellas
>Godfather 1 and 2
>Forrest Gump
>Back to the Future
>Saving Private Ryan

Pretty vanilla, but most of the goats are there desu.

go back my good ledditor
le tip tip

I lol'd but it's actually the opposite. Obviously Sup Forums and /r/movies are both majority comprised of fucking plebs, but I think the format of Sup Forums makes it easier to discuss obscure or overlooked films as opposed to the repetitive daily regurgitation of IMDb top 250 list you find on /r/movies

>T. eternal anglo.

Get a load of this uncultured, edgy philistine.

You're a fucking moron if you don't like those movies. They literally are the greatest kino in history.

hey reddit

Forrest Gump is an obnoxiously bad movie

uhm it's a meme sweaty

>Goodfellas
6/10
>Godfather 1 and 2
8/10, 9/10, far from the best though
>Forrest Gump
2/10, Fucking garbage
>Back to the Future
4/10, Reddit: The Movie
>Saving Private Ryan
5/10, painfully ahistorical

Now please go back

Jeeeeesus christ. The last 3 in particular are just embarrassing.

It's all just bottom of the barrel normie shit like The Godfather and fucking Back to the Future.

I said it first time I saw this, the 200-101 is a better set of movies than 100-1. 100-1 is all normie shit.
>Fucking Toy Story and Pulp Fiction over 8-1/2 and Vertigo
You guys are just as Reddit as Reddit itself.

>Baby_Dinosaur_Yoshi • 15h Jurassic Park

>478
>Fingers_9 • 15h
>I'm having a (slight) Jurassic Park themed wedding next year.

>90
>Baby_Dinosaur_Yoshi • 15h
>Please elaborate...

>56
>BatmanCabman • 15h
Halfway through the ceremony, they release a T-Rex

>307
>dandaman64 • 13h
>Boy do I hate being right all the time...

>65
>More Comments (6)
>Fingers_9 • 15h
>My mrs is coming down the aisle to theme tune, the two tables for dinner are named after the two islands, dinosaur table decorations. That sort of stuff.

>Both my step-son and I love the film.

GF 1 is better than GF2. Only children believe the opposite.

>Not one single Tarkovsky film
>Nothing by Kurosawa
>Nothing by Pasolini
>Nothing by Fassbinder
>Etc

In all honesty the only film I've ever seen I'd consider a perfect ten is The Sacrifice. If I wanted a pleb-safe choice Robocop, as it's basically a perfect movie. Neither appear to be listed.

>avatar
>making the list
>being number 7
Sure smells like reddit

>The Cuckold
top kek

Reddit just depresses me. I refuse to believe all these people aren't being ironic.

>no Robocop
How? It's literally a perfect movie.

>openly linking to & discussing a r*ddit thread

if i don't see a USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST underneath OP, you might as well shut this shithole down

Reddit is a product of thoughtless consumerism with the only purpose of trying to convince itself it's not. If any of you fuckin brainlets ever needed an explicit definition of what's "Reddit," there it is.

Avatar and anything by James "Jimmy" Cameron is the opposite of Reddit newfriend

but normies and hipsters alike love that shit movie, it's quintessentially reddit

>>Back to the Future
>4/10, Reddit: The Movie
How is a film that was made in 1985, over 20 years before the creation of Reddit, a "Reddit Movie"?

>all old, irrelevant shit
essential dadcore

Because it created Reddit and Memey

A bad series that was loosely inspired by a film doesn't make that film bad too.

It doesn't, but BTTF is still a bad movie

>The one jewbot that said Schindler's List