Post the legit best girl of their respective series

Post the legit best girl of their respective series.

But thats not Dee Dee (basically counts as one)

Not a girl.

>Best girl is just a male character in a dress

>inb4 peppermintpattyfags

She is the most entertaining character but she is a shit.

Agree. Too bad she got femcucked.

your a shit

Saddias are whores, Eva a best

Why did it take me this long to realize Lucy is probably Jewish

You are spreading misinformation

>queen bitch is best girl
You are trying to be wrong.

correct

get the fuck off the show

Only Red Pilled Girl = Best Girl

InCase, I thought we agreed Hana was best girl.

>Not Peppermint Patty

Your species isn't tolerated amongst humans, I suggest you depart.

Absolutely supreme taste, my man

Footfags can't be bestgirls.

Except Melanie is literally damaged goods. Even after she reforms, she works her fingers to the bone at a dead-end job pining for a boy who loathes her existence, her parents are in prison for grand larceny and attempted murder, and all the money she worked for to get her brother out of jail so he can live an honest life is wasted because he immediately sets out on becoming the next King of the Royal Flush Gang, so she is completely alone in her life, has serious depression and attachment issues, and is probably suicidal before she's even twenty who has, by her own admission, lived life as fast as possible and had tons of sex with many different partners because of how rapidly she was made to move from town to town.

Well obviously.

Have another

>Why did it take me this long to realize Lucy is probably Jewish

wat

I want to slap you

>legit best girl

So she's just waiting for a prince charming to sweep her off her feet. And you know she's got moves in bed. Girl can work a pole.

Hate to break it to you, but girls who are unironically looking for a savior are girls you should completely avoid. Rather, they're girls I would completely avoid. If you're desperate for puss you might pursue her, but I'd prefer to not have my penis' security threatened.

What this guy said. Damaged girls dont get magically fixed from penis and attention. Their problems will stay for years if not forever and every single day of yours will be spent carefully managing the unironic triggers of a mentally unstable person. Who may even develop in a way that makes her despise you and your savior fantasy if she gets an ounce of mental stability and dumps your ass for chad cock. Or suddenly and without warning slips back into self-destructive pattern.

>virgintalk

Probably the best ones from their respective seasons. Sup Forums help me decida which one is overall the best one

This isn't real life. A man can fantasize.

Better question, Who's the best girl of their respective color? Blue is stacked.

Nope

Why is she a dwarf?

ez pz

I've gotten to the point where I can't watch SU without a large amount of connie in the episode.

This.

I'm glad she fucking died. What a spoiled brat.

She's a crazy manipulative bitch though. Also hot

Beat me to it.

It's REALLY stiff competition, but I have to go with the classic, even if her episodes themselves were kind of shite.

Is this serious? I dropped this series only because I got tired of her mary sueing so much

Korra

A more right man, there has never been

They ever explained why some thunderians have tails and others don't?

yep, set on fire from inside out

No, for the man with tits.

>Not Misery

Leave

Royalty is best.
Being a bad girl just makes her better

Correct

wrong

shit takes a serious 180 in volume 3. the show was never meant to be a generic anime highschool romp the whole time. pyrrha had deathflags on her because of her name. in fact the people team JNPR is based on all died horrible deaths.

Aesthetically, sure.

>Miss Martian
>Green

WRONG.

Beyond had so many great girls. Shame there's so little r34.

Finally someone who understands.

More like "They know what they're talking about" talk. Codependency is still a form of crazy, and NEVER stick your dick in crazy.

This

Ain't nothing aesthetic about her. Also she is self absorbed and annoying.

>Black Jew hair
>Has the need to scam everyone especially average American Joe Charlie Brown
>Always claims she's right and screams if you even challenge the idea
>Madly in love with a handsome Aryan boy
Yep Lucy is a Jew

More like best grilled

I'm glad we can agree that Korra is full of herself and irritating.

wtf powers that work beyond the fourth wall?

Patrician taste, friendo

I'll go for an obvious one

retconned to bubblegum chewing.