Pennywise is an allegory for the jews

>shapeshifter
>Causes people to fight each other, sows discord and apathy in the population
>True form isn't physical, actually is a multi dimensional monster that came to earth millions of years ago
>Can only be defeated by people working together; tries his best to separate them
>Name is fucking "pennywise"
>Eyes are the "dead lights" aka the look that actresses who have been molested by Weinstein have in their eyes.

Stephen king knew about this 32 years ago, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t959064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't think king is talented enough as a writer to do something like that

get back to your containment board, kid

Fuck off kike

at last I truly see

i only watched It 1 time tho

So was the new movie a kids flick? People hyped that shit up and it was really fucking game.

Anyway I'm kinda curious. Pennywise was basically corrupting the town right? Redheads dad was a victim of this? A couple times you see he's watching that fucked up show that tells Henry to kill his dad/ asleep with static on.

Also this is represented by the couple that drive by while fatkid is getting bullied, right?

Except for the fact that in many of King's books he is very pro Jewish.

But hey, at least you tried Sup Forumstard

i love you guys

Why is everything about jews with you people?

It was a plan to hide in plain sight again. I know it, I have inside information

King is a retarded leftist.

I thought this was obvious. King hasn't denied it either which is extremely telling.

I can tell you brats will have a field day when The Stand and Randall Flagg (the demonic wizard that walks into incendiary political rallies across decades for fun) get inevitably remade.

You forgot to mention that Pennywise's real name is Ira Shillstein. So there's that.

Actually talking about the film and not anons tinfoiling themselves in, yeah it's heavily implied in the film Pennywise tricked little children into walking to the sewers to be eaten with that TV show, which is all Pennywise cares about. He only cared about trickster stuff when he actually became physically threatened by the Losers (losers).

king hasn't even been asked it, which is even more telling. these jews are definitely up to something

But Jews can't shapeshift

Modern Sup Forums in a nutshell

This post reminds me of this

stormfront.org/forum/t959064/

>why is everything about jews in a medium run and financed completely by jews
gee i dunno

8/10

Thanks for the chuckles

Idunno ask THE JEWS why everything is about them

Someone post the "kids are fucking in the sewers" meme. (((Stephen King))) is a fucking pedo and is living fat of the jew dick.

Honey, you think everything is about jews. You oversleep and are late at a meeting, the Jews made you push snooze ten times in a row. You get constipated, it was the Jews at the deli who are at fault, despite being a fatass who clearly doesn't have a very good diet. Etc. etc. etc.

>Stephen king knew about this
Steven King almost certainly can't even articulate this in his own mind thanks to Crimestop, but's it''s funny what people can read into depictions of incomprehensibly alien evil.

yawn

Why were Jews kicked out of western nations/cities over 400 times.. idk?