Are we allowed to discuss the Simpsons now?

Are we allowed to discuss the Simpsons now?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14181343
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why, were we formerly not able to?

LOL

S

I

N

Everything that can be said about Classic Simpsons has been said. Everything that can be said about the newer episodes has been said as well: they sucked.

Do you think that "spam bot" will post that picture again?

Is Homer At The Bat in literally everyone's top ten?

bobo best episode

They fucked.

heh

It's in my top 5

But people who don't have any interest in sports probably miss a lot of the jokes about 90's MLB greats

reminder this is the anti-sneed spammer from /asp/

Kek

>5'6
LOL

They fuck, they suck,
They suck and fuck and suck,
Fuck fuck fuck, suck suck suck,
The Feed & Seed Show!

*seed

SNEED

Then why even discuss anything ever?

Um, new movies and tv shows come out, dummy,

Sneed.
Feed and seed.
CHUCK.
FUCK AND SUCK?!
WE GET IT!!!

Like what?
Boo 2: Madea's Halloween?

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

Alright, Simpsons discussion. What do people think of them making Barney stop drinking? How about making Lisa a vegetarian? Did these changes annoy you, or did you not care?

A message from the lord

idk i've never seen an actual tall person make fun of manlets, it's always """6'0""" people that are actually 5'10 and insecure desu senpai

Barney's whole identity was drinking and the resulting twisted love/hate relationship he had with Moe. Without it he's just another Lenny or Carl. So yes.

Lisa was already trending in that direction so the change made sense and there's been some good jokes later on about it (but you don't even eat lobster! Noooo, but I enjoy the smell...) Plus Lisa The Vegetarian is a great episode. Tons of memorable jokes and a great message: do what's right for you, but don't be a dick about it.

>What do people think of them making Barney stop drinking?
Since it was irresponsible as fuck to make light of such a serious problem, I'm glad they made this change.

Sneedposting is a sin.

It took away some of the show's irony which was that Homer and his buddies were all basically alcoholics, but it was OK because they held down respectable jobs. Said a lot about the way people treat drinking in the US. If you're middle class you can be a drunk, but if not you're a loser for it.

Big, if true

You're reading waaaay too much into a cartoon, dude.

I think it was appropriate considering the point in the series, in which it was basically dead and totally bereft of good ideas, so why not do whatever the fuck they want. It's not as if the quality could suffer any more.

strawpoll.me/14181343
strawpoll.me/14181343

SHOULD MODS BAN SNEEDPOSTERS?

subtle

I want to say that is wasn't, but I didn't see that before. Damn.

No. The thread will be overrun with sneedposting. Sometimes a certain janitor attempts to remove all of the sneedposting, and when he inevitably fails he deletes the whole thread in a rage.

S

Yes, please. Chuckposting is back, babies.

Option three or you have a little pee.

HAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAH
SO FUNNY

>Ban memes I don't like

Lol

why are you so angry

t. buttblasted comfycuck