Now that the dust has settled, was it good?

Now that the dust has settled, was it good?

pic related

If you like reddit, hotpockets, villeneuve, tarantino, mountain dew, a black man fucking your wife, breaking bad and nolan
then this flick is for you

It was good but it wasn't as good as people made it out to be.

good popcorn flick, but not timeless kino like Drive

too kitschy

This is the right opinion.

Baby was a cool character but literally every other character was shit.

lol thought the opposite desu

Was fine. I enjoyed it. The second half was shit though.

Was he retarded?

This. I unironically enjoy letting black guys have sex with my wife while me and her son browse reddit and I enjoyed Baby Driver.

Was good but that Jon Hamm's haircut trying to hide his baldness was too distracting

6.5/10

Great idea that lost focus towards the end. The side characters felt both overused and underused at the same time. When they were on screen they were ON SCREEN.

Baby = Virgin getaway driver
Driver = Chad chauffeur

Retarded means slow. Was he slow?
He was probably somewhere on the spectrum, though

Good but overhyped

Childhood is idolizing the Driver, adulthood is realizing Baby makes more sense.

/thread

This but unironically and Villeneuve taken out, he doesn't really fit in with reddit tier cuckery user

Incredibly dumb fucking name. Most normies I knew thought it was some sort of Boss Baby spinoff/ripoff.

That doesn't even make sense with your blatant bait logic

It was alright.

>adulthood is realizing Baby makes more sense.
Only if you're autistic. Baby Driver's point was to pay tribute to gateway movies, while simultaneously being a parody of them, and somewhere down the line it loses even these aspects. I could totally imagine someone like Driver being real, just because you don't see people like that because they live different lives than us, doesn't mean they don't exist.

>what do you do?
>i baby drive
seriously?

That's a mixed bag, broski.

>villeneuve
Hi Leddit, you'll need to come with me, I think you got lost on the way to r/movies

This shit was terrible. But Sup Forums is full of superhero movie watching fuckwits.

I asked a teen cashier girl at dollar general if she had seen it because it was on display near the checkout and I think she thought I was flirting with her. She said she liked it.

The correct answer.

This was a surprisingly enjoyable flick. If anybody says the first part was better, they are retarded. I expected to hate it,but was pleasantly surprised. Easily Wright's best film since Sean of the Dead.

>honest
i hope you learned your lesson user, never talk to normies

How was this film good? Terrible gunfighting (the small amount that there is). Terrible chase scenes, a head gangster who talks tough and then completely gives in to emotion at the end and the main character is some autistic schmuck who gets the girl by being a "nice guy". I was expecting a good heist movie and I got.... ????
What the hell did I just watch guys?

oh yeah, was there some weird Oedipus complex thing with the driver and the waitress? Judging by the flashbacks and the final scene of the movie it sort of seemed like he wanted to bang his mum the whole time....

>records your heist talks

The ending was comically bad, rest of the flick was fun.

and the discussion is over

the ending and the last third part of the movie was irredeemable shit