Star Trek /Discovery/ General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCBuaTnDsQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is so fucking cool

rape gangs.

Nope. Still shit

We agreed that it should be /DISCO/ general, user. Pls remake.

Why so people hate the new uniforms? I think they look great

back to facebook grampa, STD is the shit

they could look greater-er.

do*

most of them didn't grow up playing Mass Effect

>
over 9000 hours in MSPaint.

L'rell is cute! CUTE!

Why does the tardigrade have a skeleton? Did the writers finish reading the wikipedia article?

It's tardigrade-like. The fucker can go warp speed on spores and probably has a penis.

Shatner cameo with de-aging CG in Discovery when?

If you're into old ugly woman. You might also find Amy Pascal to be cute! CUTE!

>modern day shatner
>De-aged to pre 66 shatner
Sorry user the technology just isn't there yet. It would be easier to make another actor to look like shatner than to make shatner look like shatner.

idk, I like them, and fucking love the way the boots look

>tfw no middle aged lesbian admiral gf

theyre all the fucking same colour thats why.

I liked her in After Trek

More likely a CGI de-aged Sean Kenney.

Best girl!

They look wayyyy better when coloured like this. Why even take such a staple out? Fucking STD niggers.

Middle aged people are missing in general. What is it with everyone in these shows being so young?

wouldn't be a problem if the part that isn't the same color was more distinctive.

Are Klingons supposed to have 4 nostrils now? Keeps bothering me how you can see the actor's nose

Trek already got its first f-bomb. Time for a TV-MA sex scene with this goddess (preferably doggy style).

Battlestar Galactica RIpoff with no characters I care about, a Mary Sue main character and I expect it to finish copying other shows and kill Michael Burnham off the final episode of season1 (like game of thrones)

why is she weirdly attractive?

This old bitch looks very familiar to me some how. Is that the evil cunt from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991) ?

Anyone on Discovery that isn't Herbert?

Tasha liked that shit. She was TNG's SJW and acted offended that it happened to her. She even raped Data. (He was an android that was proven not to have the ability to consent, when they went to trial to see if starfleet could "study" him).

they already had redundant organs, so it kind of makes sense.

>twenty-three ribs, two livers, an eight-chambered heart, three lungs, and even redundant neural function as well as multiple stomachs.

I'm just glad something will take ENT's place as worst trek.

I actually like ENT. Hated the song though.

or the obvious line of putty on their lips. 8 million dollars and a redesign of arguably the most iconic Trek species (second perhaps only to Vulcans) for that? Fuck this God damn fucking trash!

I can't wait to see how they "reimagine" Andorians. Watch, they will have vibrators sticking out their faces or some stupid shit.

Rick Berman wakes up every day smiling. He goes to bed smiling. Someone made Trek so bad no one can blame him for anything anymore.

I like Enterprise too. The song grew on me.

Nope.

>Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)
>(1991)
Her prime was 27 years ago... Dang.

TOS Klingons were the best. TNG ruined them. Became more nigger-like as time went on.

I just hope to god STD doesn't fuck up the Andorians.

Their antennae will be dragon dildos that the faggots making this show will ride between takes.

STD is not that bad, Sup Forums. Could be better, yes, but it's not as bad as you make it to be.

Only cool looking one is the medical uniform and thats simply because you can tell what the fuck theyre suppost to be at a glance.

I couldnt tell how the dude in prison recognized lorca is a captain until i stared at what he wore for a bit.

Just think, her costar there had to go to rehab for sex addiction. She probably fucked him.

No. It's quite bad. I went in with an open mind, sat down with snacks, looked forward to what might happen. And right from the beginning it was insulting my intelligence. The well thing was cool in episode 1, until they walked in the shape of the fucking insignia. That level of stupidity really set the tone for the rest of the show. Complete asinine horseshit made for morons.

TNG used the movies design

>ENT wasn't the worst tho. DS9 was worse, and yes STDs has replaced the ds9 as the worst trek.

That trial proved that he DID have the ability to consent and considering that he was unaffected by the space-horny-goat-weed that was affecting everyone else, Tasha basically raped herself on data's dick. Or something.

The show, judged in a vacuum, is bad. The show, judged as Star Trek, is the most awful thing I've ever seen. If the only Trek episode I could ever watch for the rest of my life was Threshold, I'd do it if it meant removing the existence of STD from this timeline because that shit episode is 10/10 Trek compared to the shit heap that is STD.

ALERT

NEW EPISODE OF REAL STAR TREK

youtube.com/watch?v=eCBuaTnDsQs

So wait, did they ever actually call themselves "the Federation" at any point? I mean they might have but I honestly haven't been paying much attention to the show's details.

what in the name of autism is this? kek

Inb4 CBS shuts it down so that it doesn't steal the spotlight away from their new Laquisha in Space show.

It's bad.

>Michael is the Mary Sue of Mary Sues.
>Writing is bad. "This is fucking cool!"
>Characters all ALL bad
>Story is retarded
>Doesn't have any social/religious/political/racial/cultural commentary
>Is bleak, dark, gritty, and shaky cam like BSG
>Obviously copying stuff from better shows (BSG)
>Pacing is horrible
>Shits on all past Star Treks
>Actors are bad- I expect this not to be their fault, they are doing the best they can with the shit the writers are giving them.

It really is bad.

I'm actually impressed with how not shitty this fan series is relative to other fan serieses. Vic totally has Shatner's posing down like a T.

That said, any time Vic/Kirk yells, I can't not hear Edward.

The utter state of STD right now. How will Star Trek ever recover?

>watching dubs

cmon dude

> uses new Discovey uniforms
> old-style Klingon

What did they mean by this?

> being this much of a weeaboo purist

user plz

>we want the tardigrade nipple rubbing fetish audience

>cosplaying is a new thing
No, just you.

edgy

>Ugly fat black bitch is a new thing
No, just (You)

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF HARCOURT FENTON MUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I'm ever going to watch it.

I'll watch the worst episodes of Voyager, because it's Star Trek.

I'll watch Enterprise. Because it's Star Trek.

But I'm not going to watch STD because Battlestar Galactica did a better job in every single way.

Think of a scene between Adama and Saul Tigh. Drinking some whisky. Talking about real man shit.

One scene in BSG is better writing than the entirety of STD. There are multiple characters you actually enjoy watching, real drama you can relate to, an implacable enemy that absolutely will not stop.

Go watch "33" again, the first episode of the BSG tv series. Compare it to STD.

then why post here NIGGER?

>What is it with everyone in these shows being so young?
Nobody wan't to watch the epic adventures of grandma, and grandpa

I doubt the ahowrunners even know they're a thing.

BSG is one of, if not my favorite shows. Only 2 episodes I hate, the one with Skarr and the Mob/hooker episode because neither progressed the plot in some way.

It is sad that this new Star Trek is more like BSG than older the older Star Treks. I absolutely hate it. You can tell BSG had way better writers than STD.

Was that supposed to make sense?

>better writers
>turns out everyone aboard the Discovery is a Klingon
>except for Tilly who is a literal, completely non-metaphorical angel

Kids these days. No respect for their elders.

Laugh it up while you can. Soon it'll be YOU being put into the Old Folks Home by younger people who don't respect you.

>Tells youngsters that they should embrace diversity by trying to relate to old protagonists
>he says while he bitches about young protags he can't relate to

but there are many shows with older people

Autopsy series on HBO.

>the Andorians.

this is the one big thing that ruins ENT for me. They are so fucking ridiculous with their big antenna. TOS ruined every alien (Klingon, Andorian, Gorn).

I can't stand for them.

That "fuck" caught me offguard.

This isn't your momma's Star Trek.

>Having to resort to saying Fuck, Shit, Bitch and Shiiiiiiiit to come off as the new hip , edgy, and dark Trek show that's not for yo'mama

Orville just has space Jihadis that behead humans and stab their beheaded heads in front of their congregations in the mosque. Better show.

>edgy
You must be lost. The JJ thread is that way.

CRINGE

>one's a doctor and the other is a brilliant astromycologist
They are going to have very intelligent children together.

They'll look like that by the end of the season/series

Cap it

Gingers do not have souls so how can she be a Angel user?

not a fetish

I was still recovering from the "shit" earlier in the episode.

>ENT
>not second-best

Get a load of this pleb

>Shit
Are you talking about the episode as a whole leading up to the Fuck? Or did I miss a curse word somewhere?

DS9 already had surrogate mothers so I don't see the problem, they'll find a way

Pretty sure they said the word shit earlier in the episode.

who the fuck retrieved the telescope

The space fireflies?

Kirk is so hot

So are we finally gonna know what the deal is with the black badges?

Last I checked they were still on the ship but they haven't been shown or mentioned since those five seconds in epidoes 3

We know it's not Section 31 since the meeting with the admirals (the woman and the black vulcan).

Discovery is an official ship and his work is know by the federation.

>page 10