He's shitposting again isn't he

He's shitposting again isn't he

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=264s-sFqvTA
youtube.com/watch?v=UK9VU1aJvTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We aren't worthy.

Ha ha this post ends in 8008. Like what chicks got on em.

I wonder if he shitposts in STD threads

What a based motherfucker

checking the fuck in

>go on Sup Forums
>make a thread about yourself
what did he mean by this

what boards does he browse again?

Lel

what's with americans and wearing nothing under the shirt

He's a Canadist

Not even american, but what the fuck are you wearing under your t-shirts, weirdo?

Only fat people wear undershirts

yet further t-shirts

i donut. ask him how it felt drowning his wife in the pool?

I don't know, is it kino? XDD

Kek

>not wearing an undershirt
so why isn't he wearing one?

>mfw no one makes TOS threads anymore

t-shirts all the way down

>not billposting

You had one job.

Probably. He's a bro. He actually loves Star Trek and gets what it is.

What the fuck even is an undershirt

William Shatner is by far the most interesting personality in television and film.

Actor, Stage Performer, Gorilla tamer, Horse Breeder, Author

Is there anything this man can't excel at? Sophistication, wit, perseverance, humility etc. all are traits that this man has exemplified throughout his career.

I like you too, Will

I'm not fat I'm just dense

murder his wife?

What's the point in wearing a shirt under your shirt?

That's not an undershirt except to mixed wetbacks and it's just a normal shirt to blacks, rednecks, and wetbacks.

nah he was actually red pilling about how nerd culture has always been shitty

Hehe "Shat"ner

Why the fuck would you wear this with what's going on in OPs pic.

that's literally an undershirt

Only time i wore tank top under my cloths, or tank top in general was when i was 1-5 years old and my mom was dressing me

If you do this as an adult, you are probably a perma-virgin

warmth
some of us live in a northern climate

youtube.com/watch?v=264s-sFqvTA

The original /STD/

>he doesn't wear an undershirt
lmao enjoy your sweaty pits fags

He's 90 years old. He doesn't browse Sup Forums. He has an intern that he signed off on being a shitposter to spite Takei's interns. You're real fucking stupid if you believe Shatner is some tech savvy memester.

might aswell get one of these

like in the old west

>that projection because someone has a better dressing code

He's holding together pretty good for a guy that's 86. What's his secret? HGH? Blood transfusions from infants? What is it?

Having to wear a shirt under your shirt under your shirt under your shirt. When does it end!!!??

It's not, it's a tank-top/wife beater. An undershirt is a very thing t-shirt. Take a trip to sometime, virginia.

Are you an idiot?

Shatner has been using computers since the first home computer. He probably knows more than you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=UK9VU1aJvTI

since when do you have to be tech savy to post here? it's 4 clicks, tops; less if you use a smartphone

I hope he's shitposting

Captain Kirk, give me your command, I will follow you on any away mission, the more dangerous the better

Save me from this mundane existence.

no thanks, I don't need your nu-males names for things that have existed for decades

I cannot believe Shatner is in his 80s. He doesn't look a day over 60.

>wife beater
>nu-males names
You're trying too hard, anongucci.

Ask your mother. She'd know.

Yeah, we get it Will.

>he wuz into computurs see he did a advertisement

maybe it's all down to something he's got in his pocket

I wish people still spoke with any eloquence

>tech savvy memester
Laughed harder than I should have
Many old people are unbelievably shit at technology. My father, who's only 54, doesn't know how to change his tv's input. It doesn't help that he got rid of it's fucking remote so he has to do it by the interface on the tv itself, which is slower and actually more difficult to figure out, if only slightly.

I would assume to prevent the shirt from being stained by your filthy body.

Well, now that we have washing machines and detergent that isn't necessary anymore.

How rarely do you take baths?

Not exactly my Aryan friend.. you crackers also wear these fuckers. It's the quintessential white trash outfit known as a "wife beater". Don't act like your pa didn't wear one of these stained with your mother's tears and his own unbeatable defeat.
>Aryan pic related

it's funny, my own father is the exact same way, and his own career was one that had him using varieties of advanced technology of his day.

I'm sure shatner gets into all those EPIC twitter showdowns by himself. People are hired to manage online personas. Just because he might say "send out this statement on the twitters" occasionally doesn't mean he lurks Sup Forums from his fucking retirement mansion.

Retards thought George Takei personally ran his Facebook page for years until it was obviously shown to be an industry.

It pisses me off more than anything. My father has a high paying family supporting job that he acquired fairly easily with no college education at all, but here I am at 25 with no job, no car or license, virgin, autist, anti social, no female friends, and I want to die. My dad has it all but knows only just enough about his tv to watch it.

>what is a redneck

to have another layer to stay warmer usually

I unironically wear long underwear in the winter. You guys have no idea what you're missing it's so fucking great.

Are you some sort of sexual deviant that takes baths?

He's the sneed spammer and anti-sneed spammer.

formerly brap poster

Yes, definitely

I'm sorry, i'm not italian. Now fuck off.

>paricipated in the first interracial kiss on TV
Why did you do it, Shatner? Why?

Sneed-posting will end after he dies. Screencap this.

What's funny is that Star Trek was a "progressive" show back then, and yet it was still more masculine than most of the pussies on TV today.

Ekt moost be ze zuperior genez!

hi shatner's intern shitner poster!

He sucks the life force out of his former co-stars. Takei is next.

He's actually creating The Orville Threads

I've been following him on Twitter and he is currently updating us on some weird SJW. I don't think the person is even widely known.

/ourguy/

He's actually creating the blacked threads.

This is genuinely the most plausible explanation for the amount of Orville threads. Bill is on several layers of irony

she's shitposting again isn't she

>Sup Forums sometimes /x/
Jesus Christ, Will.

>she

would rek that boipussy while licking his girlfeet

Whomst is this qt

People over 70 tend to be better with technology than Boomers. They don't have the mental block against learning new things.

Aside from that, Shatner has been using computers since they came out.

Actors take care of themselves.

Depend's on whoms't'd'st is aski'

/x/ is ok, they tell good stories but Sup Forums ?

Not what was pictured

70 year olds are boomers you moron

Kys

/x/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, iirc.

>not shatposting
You failed your duty as well.

But 71+ isn't, and Shatner is 86
That's what the user was saying, people older than boomers are somehow better with computers, moron

Just Seth my mcfarlane up captain shitpost

He was High as fuck