Why don't normies like surreal comedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>surreal
>literally namedrops David Duke

omg what a nazi

literally hitler

Both the names Dave and Duke should be banned.

They try but you actually have to have a brain to pull it off. Tim and Eric tried ripping off Sams shtick but it isnt as funny or deep intellectually. Andy Kaufman is probably close. Most liberals cant do comedy without fart jokes or making fun of Trump tbqh

the entire english language should be boycotted since its used by neo-nazis

>rockcock64
There's your problem

Sam is by far the worst performer of the group though. Most of the time he seems to be ripping off Danny McBride's comedic persona. Andrew Ruse seems to have some actual talent so I hope he lands on his feet.

ideasman is their only good project. i thought the show was gonna be like it but no

autism

>no mention of mighty boosh
plebs, all of you

Literally namedrops David Duke? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

who are you?

>implying anyone would stay on topic when Sam Hyde gets posted

He's probably someone sick of Sam constantly shilling Sup Forums.

Honestly I am kind of too. Isn't Sam happy enough with the money he's already scamming from his fans by pretending to live out of his car? When will he finally be satisfied?

samefag

this is who he is

>A meaningless wall of text

Try harder at damage control Sammy.

stop shilling this ugly hasbeen

wank your r/pol ecelebs in your subredit

>ugly hasbeen

>meaningless wall of text
yeah i dont think anybody reads your obsessed posts about trannies either

wow, so this guy shitposts about sam this much because he hates himself? is this what drives him to get out of bed in the morning? damn, a fate worse than death..

That shit was just a Tim and Eric rip off with roddit humor

>Tim and Eric are clearly better at what they do and this shit can F right off thank you very much

I have also noticed this tendency in myself and I am far from a normie. All the way back when I was a kid watching the Amanda show I discovered a distaste for wacky comedy where characters are portrayed at a ridiculousness level far beyond reality. Think that australian cartoon about girls going clubbing, or Steven Crowder's hillbillies in the trailer shorts - things of that nature. I think it has to do with a deep-rooted aversion to mental illness. Seeing people behave strangely or unstably - even in jest - taps a subconscious funny bone that tells me that something about what I'm watching isn't right. It's almost an instinctual thing. Also 99% of it is unfunny garbage (MDE excluded)

Is this true? if it is it would explain a lot of things, there's so many gays out there now are right wing af ever since gay marriage got legalized

Wow is this true? big if true..

Because if you remove the inside Chan humor Sam just becomes a second rate Tim Heidecker - aka White Eric Andre.

Tim & Eric are reddit humor.

Sam is a Sup Forums rip off.

Which is a really not good thing now that I think about it.

kek, we all saw you endlessly spamming the same tranny copypasta picture to literally every single person who replied to sams tweets, you're prime lolcow material.

"QMan" = Orangy
"Gammon Favreau" = Vaervaf

You are aware the foundation of all acting and theatre is in mental illness right? Actors were crazy/weird people romans rounded up watch their shenanigans and then throw produce at them/feed them lions. There really will never be anything psychologically healthy about pretending to be other people and living in a pretend world, but we will still always do it and be interested in it.

Funny thing is that his cancerous white knighting fanbase is completely blind to it. It's like they think he's their virtual friend or something.

lol
this post is so autistic