Why aren't they more well known/mainstream?

Why aren't they more well known/mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-KUbflnMEs
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtu.be/91yxXlojY3o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they're abrasive and actually deconstruct norms as opposed to ironically referencing societal issues

Because we aren't shilling their shows enough

WS > XRA > THSH

Wonder Showzen seems to have a cult following and now Xavier, THSH was fun for a bit but I got bored midway through Season 2

Wonder showzen is a masterpiece

youtu.be/q-KUbflnMEs

Wonder showzen was ahead of its time for sure. I only watched it this year and was surprised how not dated it was

How did they get away with WS?

what does THSH stand for?

The Heart She Holler

HOT DOG!!!!!

the heart, she holler

what about Delocated and Neon Joe

Oh god this show looked like absolute garbage. But hey so did Xavier, I'm not watching anything with Patton Oswalt in it now though. I remember watching Wondershowzen and thinking it was funny.

because it was actually funny and good. MDE wishes they could be as good as PFFFR

I know you're down there in black heaven

>Xavier makes an appearance in WS

youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

Haven't seen more than clips of those, so I can't judge yet, am planning on killing myself with a PFFFR marathon

HEYUMP!

PFFR also do collaborative shorts like M.O.P.Z. and Gigglefudge USA

what sound does he make again?

Their songs are also god tier

youtu.be/91yxXlojY3o

This

Very true.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNRE8jElKQ

Why the fuck did they get rid of katey schaal as the sister? The other actress is disgusting, I get she's supposed to be nasty but I can't even look at her without puking

>THIS IS JON HE DOES IT

Delocated is best show

Because they actually create good interesting content

To be fair, you have to have a very open mind to understand Xavier Renegade Angel. The humor is extremely deep and ponderous to the past, the presesnt (2003) and the future (2017) , and without a solid grasp of celtic druidism, yogism, native american evangelicism and aboriginal dreamtime charters most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Xavier's Spiritualistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Paulo Coelho and Deepak Chopra literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the spiritual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Xavier Renegade Angel truly ARE closed minded drones of society- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's rejoiceful catchphrase "Frittata" which itself is a cryptic reference to Teresa Lust's Anthropological work "Gastronomica". I'm internally smirking right now just imagining one of those institutionalised-tasted starches, scratching their heads in confusion as PFFR's genius unfolds itself on their youtube players. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Xavier Renegade tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the Yogi's eyes only- And even THEY have to demonstrate that they're within 5 levels of my own spiritual and mentally tempered state (preferably lower) beforehand.