Post panels/strips/pages you really like

Post panels/strips/pages you really like

>That Luke face
And just like that, the page is ruined

God, I'd love to have seen this in a movie. Just for the audio of the glass alone.

I need that luke face cropped.

all these faces look like there's a leaf blower blasting them

last one

>I understand US precisely

wtf lol. shit writing

Glorious.
Thanks Sup Forumsmrade.

Not ruined. Vader's empire. Luke's rebel. Of COURSE Vader would flashback to Luke as a dork. Have you not seen any of the Star Wars fans for the, oh I don't know, 40 years? Sci-fi fans for the last 70? We're all dork. Stop hating fun and join the dork side.

>I have a retarded son
>Maybe I shouldn't have force chocked his mom

I just like the idea of the new x-men having to try to walk through the mud. Not a mud puddle, but some irregular 4-foot deep area of sludge. After all those years of "New Work, exterior streets." "New York, building, interior". And one after another extra-super-bonus-wold-ending mutant, we get x-men jr's who can't even wobble their way through what I'd rather see Frost and Illiana fight in.
"Anyone else think having a teenage Jean Grey here is going to be hilarious?"

I always wondered - does Boba like Vader for killing Windu?

He probably either resents him for killing him because he wanted to, doesn't know, or heard that Anakin killed him and doesn't know Vader is Anakin.

I like to imagine it went down like this.

>"I never did like any Jedi. One of 'em killed my father. Name was Windu."

>"Mace Windu was destroyed long ago by my own hand."

>"..........you're good people, Vader, I don't care what everyone else says."

Doom Patrol has plenty.

also this one

Is ths art? I feel like this is art. It genuinely looks like someone with a liberal arts degree stuffed a pen up their ass and just started twerking over a blank piece of paper.

Comic is Gunnerkrigg Court
"The coward heart"

Man, you would NOT like the 'drug age' of comics. Creatively bordered panels, optical illusions, an actual effort taken in placing artwork and having interesting page designs.
I don't have one of those pages ready but you should find some in old issues of Dr Strange.

>Zenith
fucking great taste, my man!

>when you nut and she keeps sucking

>tfw you will never spread your man milk all over padme's immaculate face

I like that. The zombie on the left looks like he's laughing at us.

The Question at his best. Hurt your brain with effort, not alcohol. I think the answer is "When you were watching a prequel."

>>Sup Forums
Although I gotta say, reading that the first time, as it dropped, that scene was pretty hype.

Vic Sage was the best Question.

>remembering the prequels

No wonder Darth seems triggered

I love the line that pretty much says "Your non-violence is an illegal act under USA law!"

The real reason FF got canceled is that all the other writers on all the other comics were jealous of FF's capability of it being gritty and yet humorous, intelligent sci-fi and yet stitcom, family-friendly and yet dangerous action.

man, he missed out on a keeper.

When he's right, he's right.

It's nice to see a comic book that doesn't abandon it's own past, it's own previous stories, just to shove in "the new toy." The history of comic books is a long march, with a lot of stuff happening along the way. A lot of childhood memories, and a lot of creativity that shouldn't be abandoned- but used.

Next panel: Red Skull gets punched by Jeff Foxworthy.

HAHA A SCIENCE BATTLE! XD

Max had so many great pages

He even boomeranged the cool. It's just so ridiculous it came right back around.

Yeah it did.

There's always more

it's not the same without the edit

Now post the edit.

Fix'd

that's the good stuff

oh wow someone else besides me reads tpoh
its so hard top choose just one though. mod's art and panelling is keeps getting better and better
how about that update

meme

Everyone always posts these pages but never the ones that show the consequences. What happens to the fuccboi pissing on the graves?
>Inb4 Frank kills him
Yeah I know but I want to see it

Sorry for these mismatched images, just tried to find the right pages.

Redeemer is full of them

reading back through i just realized this foreshadowing

>I never should have gone to taco bell

I loved that comic. Evil C3-PO and R2-D2

Hmm. Kinda disappointing honestly. Thanks for posting though Sup Forumsmrade.

>disappointing

That's literally the point.

They stole the show.

Damn, nice.

>There are people who believe this

Despite everything, I like this page