Why did they have to make him gay? Am I gay for not realizing it until this episode...

Why did they have to make him gay? Am I gay for not realizing it until this episode? Why can't straight dudes just be into fitness and marshal arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrvzgaw_gWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's always been gay what the actual fuck

It's a meme

he was raised by two gay moms in real life

not joking

Sunny started to die season 8.

>we're running out of material, make mac gay again, with no subtlety whatsoever

Thought it was funnier when he was closeted. Mac is basically the ultimate LARPer, that's the gag. lately the show is just call backs to jokes from prior seasons. i still tune in

yet charlie is the one that sleeps with Frank

I just hate that they made him gay based on the fact that he was in a relationship with a pre-OP tranny.

I don't understand why that makes him gay. I've been with two women who are pre-OP and it's very different from being with a real man. There isn't really anything gay about it, in my opinion.

Don't forget that in the pilot Mac went after a tranny. Does that mean that traps are gay??

>marshall arts

jesus man

He wanted to be written that way, hes the son of 2 lesbians.

a hung one at that

He liked girls in the early seasons. Dennis even got fucked int he ass by a guy after getting drunk. There's lots of gay shit going on. Putting their balls in each others mouths, etc.

your gay

butt that stuff was a lot funnier than Mac being openly gay. What about fat Mac?

>filename

so what?

Big Mac is best Mac

being comfortable enough with your best friend to share a bed is the most hetero shit you can do

every night?

It follows the rest of the horrible character arcs. Mac is now openly gay, Dennis is a full blown rapist psychopath, Charlie gets to bang the Waitress. It's like they ran out of ideas and went "Let's go there" and when the cat is out of the bag there is no backpedalling. The show was a hell of a lot more enjoyable when it was about a group of subtlety dysfunctional friends who brought out the worst in each other. Now its cartoony and a parody of itself. They can't go back and I think that's why Howerton left. I absolutely love IASIAF but they peaked, I doubt they can go back to the kino that was S2-S6.

that wasnt the pilot.
pilot is the gay bar

I'm gay and when my straight friends come visit they sleep with me no prob (not attracted to them in the least)

>they peaked

You're both right.
The original pilot they showed to FX had Mac banging the tranny but the broadcast pilot didn't.

Ok faggot

I unironically thought season 12 was the best in a long time.
And that's what happens to every sitcom, the characters tend to become a caricature of themselves.

The Gang hits the slopes was nice.

>am i gay for not realizing it until this episode
not gay, but definitely one of the most retarded people on Sup Forums

He fucked a tranny in like the first fucking episode

Get a shower with your bro every morning to conserve water supply and then you truly know you have reached peak friendship.

>original pilot
>both right
hmm..

Yeah I think mac doesn't work as well when he's explicitly gay. His tendencies towards homoeroticism are funnier if he's operating as a straight guy. It's kind of what happened with smithers

>Why did they have to make him gay?

checked, if you don't share a water bottle with your best at the gym then you guys aren't best.

>people would see me on the street
>BARRELING towards them

uh what the fuck?
there's 12 seasons of this now? holy shit

Based Sunny confirming that traps are indeed gay. Banging one is just the beginning of someone eventually going full homo, like in Mac's case.

I only watched the first five seasons and never thought he was actually gay, what

but user-kun he was always gay

They don't have any negroes or coloureds on the regular cast and so they had to meet the diversity quota some other way in order to keep getting season renewals.

so you mean you actually bought all the excuses he's made over the years for all the gay things his character has done?

are you retarded?

But Charlie fills the mentally disabled quota

Any more like this? Made me think.

It's called flanderism, you retarded fucks.

Fat Mac is my husbando.

We are getting at least 14 seasons of this. Show's confirmed until 2019.

a lot of shows do this, where the characters eventually just devolve into their respective stereotypes
I'm not sure if it's bad writing or lack of motivation or what, but in any case the last season always begins to look like a full blown parody of the first

What about gay guys that like FfM? Are they straight?

>Dennis is a full blown rapist

He's always been a full blown rapist.

Like almost every rapist, he gets 95% consensual sex, and 5% rape, because he just never takes no for an answer.

Who is this Marshal Arts of who you speak?

I've met chicks who liked that stuff.

You’re gay

Yes

Oh sweetie...

youtube.com/watch?v=yrvzgaw_gWg

It's almost like they browsed Sup Forums, this is an accurate representation of your average insecure overweight NEET

>filename
I noticed

>/fit/fag
>closeted
>Christfag
>"I like traps but I'm not gay Dennis!"
>"fucking liberals and their bullshit am I right Frank?"
>thinks he's cooler than he is
>hates women
Mac is definitely /ourguy/, whether we like it or not.

This.