What's your favorite Polish movie?

What's your favorite Polish movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYGJsn3LpMhaT31OC0d0Crw
youtube.com/watch?v=nAbnetJhr70
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poles have electricity?

Yes. You know what we don't have? Shitskins and political correctness.

Watch Smarzowski's movies, they are truly Polish KINO. Here's a list
>Wesele/ The Wedding
>Drogówka/ Traffic Department
>Dom Zły/The Dark House
>Róża
>Pod Mocnym Aniołem/ The Mighty Angel

Sex mission

First, slavs are not white. Second, your country is a shithole and all the people in it are morons. Third, you've never even had a semblance of uncorrupted government. Fourth, you bought a decade or so without niggers and PC by giving away most of your freedom, and even if you didn't, as soon as Europe is taken by africans you'll be doomed.

Your country is a little worthless shithole that's been stomped by pretty much every relevant nation in the world, so shut the fuck up you drunk squatting monkey.

hey now, their hookers are pretty cheap

Look at that nation of plumbers and potatoe peasants acting like they are hot shit just because the nazis and the soviets fucked them retardedly nationalistic.

You always were and always will be a poor shithole were all "sane" want to escape.

>being this butthurt over our obvious superiority
HAHAHA O KURWA

lel only a yuropoor can be this full of shit

all the useless uneducated scum have left to leech benefits or sweep pavements in western kaliphates leaving the worthwhile and resourceful people behind. thank you, you literal dumpsters of europe for soaking up our shit people

King Size by Machulski, it's really weird shit, but considered by a lot as an classic

What good is preserving your culture against globalist interests if your culture revolves around drinking too much and doing nothing of value?

mario brothers

Check out tv series made in commie Poland. Really comfy stuff. Zmiennicy, 07 zgłoś się, stawka większa niż życie, alternatywy 4, kariera nikodema Dyzmy

>lemme tell you about who's white and who isnt

three colors trilogy / dekalogue

krzysztof kinoslowski

>slavs actually unironically literally believe they're white

LMAO

There is no bigger Polish kino than Decalogue.

Lmao get a load of this guy! Don't you have shitskin appreciation 101 coming up?

What does Poland have to do with slavs? We're Sarmatian.

Pole here. Our movies are mostly shit besides Dekalog and WajdaKino.

>Miś
>Dzień świra
>Wesele
>Seksmisja
>Killer

>shit

Watch more than entry level high school angst phase shit and Vega quips cwelu.

heres my top polish kino

1. Night Train (1959)
2. Ashes and Diamonds (1958)
3. A Generation (1955)
4. Jovita (1967)
5. Man of Iron (1981)
6. Passenger (1963)
7. Man of Marble (1977)
8. The Noose (1958)
9. The Promised Land (1975)
10. Salto (1965)
11. Blekitny krzyz (1955)
12. The Saragossa Manuscript (1965)
13. Golem (1980)
15. The Double Life of Veronique (1991)

Sup Forumstards leave, we're talking about polish cinema, not who's white or not.

Im german not american.
Never been over the pond. Been to poland tho for away matches, given i didnt meet nice poles because all polish ultras are nazi skinheads with knifes.
Poles arent that bad in Germany, most just work on cars or do seasonal work before leaving to another euro country for seasonal work.
North africans and balkan niggers are the real problem here. Good for you that the scum left, same with morocco for example, its a peaceful nice life there now because all the corner thugs are in west europe.

Hate to break your bubble but just like east german you are at least 60% slav thanks to the soviet rape machine that waltzed through east europe not so far back.

Moze jeszcze Rejs

Butthurt plebs detected

>Miś
unfunny PRL bait, only baby booomers enjoy this shit
>Dzień świra
Muh robot mentality! God is dead! Deppresion is a thing! This shit is so pretentious it makes me want to puke
>Wesele
DUDE ALCOHOL AND DEGENERACY LMAO
>Seksmisja
The only polish movie with a little tiny bit of orginality, I'll give you that.
>Killer
Pazura emoting his face is if he took mortal dose of Acid sure is hilarious bro.

Panna Nikt is pretty kino tbqh

Do widzenia, do jutra...
>Jacek is a handsome young Pole who belongs to a drama company. One day, in the streets of Gdansk, he meets Marguerite, a beautiful daughter of the French consul, and immediately falls for her.

Pociag
>Jerzy enters a train set for the Baltic coast. He seems to be on the run from something - as does the strange woman with whom he must share a sleeping compartment.

Amator
>Filip buys an eight-millimetre movie camera when his first child is born. Because it's the first camera in town, he's named official photographer by the local Party boss. His horizons widen when he is sent to regional film festivals with his first works but his focus on movie-making also leads to domestic strife and philosophical dilemmas.

Ostatni dzien lata
>A young man meets a middle-aged woman at a deserted beach. Will they overcome their personal and wartime traumas and find a way to stay together?

Niewinni czarodzieje
>A young doctor is tired of being sought by women. One night he meets a young girl who all but forces herself into his room where they talk of morals and love. But he loses her when he goes out to see some friends and then rushes madly around the city after her

zabij się.

Absolutely top notch taste in kino, user.

Good picks m8

Is 'Nie Lubię Poniedziałku (1971)' the absolute epitome of Polish Kinography?

Nie sądzę Seba.

wielki szu (1982)

As I'm learning polish I would like to know if you have any K Ï N O children shows

nice burger education faggot, we are chinese-uralic

>you've never even had a semblance of uncorrupted government
nibba, you just described pretty much every country ever

Kulfon i Monika is an absolute childrencore kinography

Just pick something from Polish Cartoon Network
youtube.com/channel/UCYGJsn3LpMhaT31OC0d0Crw

Sadly there's no more Polish KINO for children these days.

Thank you friends, I'll leave a kino children show from my ountry in return. The host was also my first crush
youtube.com/watch?v=nAbnetJhr70

Day of wacko.

i don't know if you are polack, but i'm sure you are Sup Forumsack

The only one I've seen is O-Bi, O-Ba. Not that bad.

I always hear that from poles if they're not hanging around in front of shabby grocery stores, begging for spare change.