It's time to admit that you like him

It's time to admit that you like him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo
youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is funny by the way. i get it

I like him, he isn't really funny, but hes the best at being the grounded one. He can be fun too when hes drinking on the videos.

Beardfat though, I don't like him one bit.

I'm actually warming up to aidsmoby.

>rewatch phantom menace review after all these years
>now recognize almost all of these people
Dont know who this is tho

this but unironically

HEY HEY
TEE HEE

Qui-Gon Jinn

I'd rather have that video attached to my name than Space Cop

why was he shot from a dicksucker pov?

He's Liam Neeson with a beard?

Holy shit ANOTHER fucking thread where you faggots will talk in circles about these guys? Goddamn seriously get a fucking life.

I never got the hate for Jack and Josh. Jim and Len are a waste of space though

He has both

Slob Jack was awesome.

AIDS Jack is weird, unfunny and uncanny. He's probably some kind of X-Files monster of the week now. Some kind of rural Wisconsin Flukeman replaced him.

Faggots hated him because he's less kino than the main 3 but reminds them less of their own failings than the most annoying one - Josh. Jack isn't as good as effortless sarcasm as the main three, and he puts more unrestrained sincerity into his commentary, but his sincerity is genuine and self-aware, rather than Josh's unconfident lukewarm self-characterization.
But at the end of the day it's their own show and they could make it just Josh and Jack if they wanted and they'd still be better than those who whine about either of them

AIDS Moby is worse than Landis. All he does is just repeat what someone else has said a few seconds ago or point out that a joke is offensive.

No matter how loudly you babble on about which RLM Guy you hate the most (and you are all babbling on), Mike and Jay will continue to be friends with them and continue to not know you exist. It’s time to move on, losers.

Jack is an example of what I like to call an "Intellectual blowhard" He sniffs his farts so much to the point that anything he looks at he has to dissect for it's "Deeper meaning" and "Deeper mechanics"

So when he plays Risk of Rain and loves all the randomized shit and literally nothing is explained so he can mentally checkbox and think the game is "Brilliant" because the game is giving him a list of things to memorise, or Firewatch he loved because the "Game" gave him this "Vivid story of two people interacting in the woods" etc, from that point on he doesn't care if the game is good or bad, or how it plays, if it stroked his ego that's enough to get high praise out of him

He only started playing video games around Rich a few years back, and all his pedigree is in film design/construction so he's incapable of enjoying games how they're supposed to be played because he keeps looking at them as movies, not games

And this is why everything he does and says on Pre-recorded makes him sound like an utter vapid retard.

Jack just overcompensates so hard. Whenever he sees a chance he tries to enforce attention by screaming as loud as possible in an incredibly artificial way (This is his version of the trademark "Rich laughter", which is however genuine) He realizes that this and other trades make Rich unique, and desperately tries to copy him. You can see from his genuine laughs that he sounds nothing like this. He reminds me of a child, waving his arms in the background for attention.

Best example for this is the ending of Blood debts where Bill explodes. It was one of the funniest moments in the show with everyone shaking from laughter, but Jack needs extra attention and whenever Rich starts laughing resorts to an incredibly forced highpitched screaming. He damn near ruins that moment. Happened again in the most recent episode with him standing up and running out of the door.

He was a guy that they knew from the GMP days, he's interviewed alongside them in this old video:
youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo

I don't hate Jack, but he seems to be getting fruitier by the week. Last Best of the Worst he literally couldn't stop flailing his arms around like a ninny.

Yes, I always have.

Why is Rich Evans so adorable?

Because his younger self looks good compared to the grumpy, bitter old man he turned into

Right off the bat you used "Intellectual" in the context of Jack Packard. I don't think you've watched an episode of anything with him in it. I seriously hope this is copypasta from some retarded underage youtube poster.

okay, he's a "pretentious blowhard," how do you like that definition? It pretty much describes him to a T.

jump in front of a speeding car

*runs around room like a retard*

Someone needs to tell this cunt he's not a youtuber for tweens

yes, I do hope Jim and Len do that.

Jay's gay roommate isn't it? From the Gilchrist Star Wars tapes

Beardfat hate was just "ho new guy me no like change" hate, AIDSmoby hate is "why the fuck is a douge on my RLM"

Do people really not like Fatbeardman? He seems like a cool dude to hang out with (unironically) .

He said a few cucky things on social media, but on the shows he's always been pretty decent

Josh is okay he just doesn't do great in the BotW format because he's simultaneously too laid back and too serious. He's great in re:View and PreRec

I like Josh, but he does strike me as a person trying to project a particular image of himself. Like the things he says all feel calculated to create this character of he urbane, yet nerdy cultured dude.

he cool but he needs to stop trying to be funny.

some people just don't have natural comedic instincts.

He's alright. He has learned not talk as much as he did in the past because he know his opinion will be disregarded and let the Alphas: Jay/Rich/Mike form the consensus.

>Rich
>alpha

He's alright and at least a step above Beardfat/Canadian Beardfat

>Sup Forums

This isn't a joke. Rich unironically has the most alpha personality of them all

says literally whatever comes to his mind and freely mocks everyone else and their opinions

Who here would suck Jay's cock?

I began to like him since the halloween botw special last year when he was obviously drunk and didn't give a shit. He was tolerable.
drunk jack>sober aidsmoby

>being reddit numale is "alpha" now

I've never hated Jack like many of you do/did but I can see in some of the early BOTWs how some can see him as being obnoxious and trying too hard. I think recently though he has become way less reliant on goofy reactions and is generally more entertaining now. And of course, his drunken state in that one episode was pretty great. I think his whole goofy/buzzkill schtick ("that joke was in poor taste") was just a persona that he has since let go of slightly.

Jack is truly /ourguy/. We've always liked him. It's the redditors that despise him because he makes fun of their beloved indie vidya gayms.

>mopes like a bitch whenever mike makes fun of his speech impediment
He's an omega

He's so hated that people pretend to like him because of how much it pisses other people off, truly he is the worst human alive.

> tfw joe vs the volcano is unironically my favorite re:view so far.

Meanwhile you guys are still arguing over the 'new' guys like its 2014 or something.

RICH IS AN ALPHA GOD WHO WILL LEAD US INTO THE DAWN OF A GOLDEN AGE

He’s a cool normal dude who has grown a lot on me.
I like him.

100% this

I like him. He still feels like a seat filler but it could be worse.

>Jim and Len are a waste of space though
kill yourself

Jack is great depending on who else is on the panel

Usually if Mike and Rich are there giving all kinds of drunken racial slurs, his reaction face is priceless

His taste in games in fucking terrible

he just isn't very funny that's all. he also needs to accept that he is a size larger in shirts than he thinks he has
he does have interesting taste in movies though and has a lot of shirts from pretty cool bands

Where does the name aidsmoby come from?

he looks like what the musician Moby would look like if he had aids

the fact that he looks like moby if he had aids

He looks like if Moby had AIDS

A combination of him looking like Moby, and looking like he has AIDDDDDSSSS

I think it's because he has a resemblance to the musician Moby but because he doesn't quite look the same people like to joke that he's Moby with acquired immune deficiency syndrome, or rather AIDS

He once worked on a Moby Dick themed international aid campaign

include me in the screencap

he's fine. clearly not on the level of Mike, Jay and Rich. he works fine as a moderator between them.

Josh is literal cancer.

Beardfat shills out in force

AIDSMoby likes to portrays himself as some sort of old school gamer but you watch him play and he barely move the character most of the time, its fucking pathetic

>tfw you rewatch RLM videos so much you can quote entire scenes from memory
>tfw you don't even really like RLM anymore but it's all you've got

He's like a literal child inside a man's body. The way he squirms and whines about some actress being exploited in some scene is cringe inducing to say the least.

But I like him anyway, he's a good sport.

Moby looks like if Jack had aids, since Jack looks younger and more virile. Your point is fucking stupid.

Yeah, I like him. I've said that before, though.

It's a dumb video he made for his sick kid.

Jack and Jay are the only ones who know anything about film. Mike only know Star Trek bullshit and Rich Evans is a self-loathing manbaby.

So Moby is actually Aidsjack?

This 100%

Jack is a nice dude

pretentious is the last word i'd use to describe jack tho. josh is fucking pretentious as shit and deserves to be beaten up by len

the fact that there are people out there who like josh is fucking astounding. the funniest thing he did was when he got savagely owned by rich and the juicy shaq meat and should never have been allowed back on camera after that

People don't like Jack because he comes off as a gay effeminate ultra-liberal ultra-vegan metrosexual show-tune singing bad taste having white race hating hippie (but without the pot) "my wife's son" "I'm With Her" "time to prep the bull" beta cuck.

And yeah that's probably all pretty accurate but I think he's alright.

which is funny since he's a butcher that grew up on a farm

Comfy Dad-Bro.

Jack is a lot better than Josh. Josh makes the videos worse, Jack just has a neutral impact.

The best combo is Mike - Jay - Rich - Collin

I actually like Collin so much I wish he were a permanent member of RLM.

>Rich

>grew up on a farm
>knows how to hunt and cook wild animals
>played drums and bass in rock and metal bands
>worked as a wedding dj
>went to clown school
>has tried all the drugs and was fond of psychedelics
>can talk his way into VIP events he's not invited to
>travelled the world shooting stuff for various companies
>came back home and became a family man

AIDSmoby is kinda based in a way

Collin is definitely the best out of all of the guests they've had. I like Freddie Williams too, he is really funny and I'd put him at a close second. I want to see them both on more often.

Len is genuinely a good guy, but he isn't particularly funny on the episodes. I feel like he barely spoke the first one he was one, but he did better the second one. He is very personally likable though.

Jim is okay. He isn't all that funny but he doesn't make the videos worse, I'd stick him in over Josh and probably Jack. He has some funny comments and is completely deadpan the whole time, which does make it amusing when he actually laughs at something. I feel like he fulfills the same role as Mike, just not as well.

I actually think Gillian is pretty underrated, she was actually really funny. Only issue with her was her very, very blatant sexual attraction to Jay that was really distracting, especially during the segments where they're watching the videos and she keeps falling all over him and touching him.

Pretty much all of this but I cant blame her for want to fuck Wisconsin's hottest twink.

Also Jessi was good when she was around and she also has a really stupid laugh which when paired with Rich's is truly something to behold

they should get a new chick.

I unironically do. At first I probably wasn't all that into him but over time he grew on me. The Wizard, on the other hand, is shit all the time.

Based second post best post.

>has tried all the drugs and was fond of psychedelics
Did he really?
How old is he anyway?

younger than the rest of them from memory

youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

it's so dense, so much going on

>Mike and Rich are there giving all kinds of drunken racial slurs
Rich doesn’t drink and they’ve never thrown out racial slurs

he's going to remake it, some fan gave him like a thousand bucks to do it

>call someone "Intellectual blowhard"
>unironically spew out 6 paragraphs devoted to e-celeb fanfiction

>ranking Internet personalities
Holy shit you faggots have no right to ever rank anyone with this kind of faggot shit going on

I think he really should grow a beard again.

I don't know how I feel about jack with hair

He doesn't make me laugh but he makes the other guys laugh, so he bring a good energy to the group. I mean, his jokes are pretty mediocre to us, but the others find it funny. He's the only guy with any real upbeat energy, which I think is needed in some of the episodes.

Len is incredibly awkward on camera and has no chemistry with them.

He can get stomped by Obie.

hey vsauce michael here