Dawg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hFUe4Tg0Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
youtu.be/ho3WFBqJSe4
youtube.com/watch?v=IeADqoMlxXI
youtube.com/watch?v=4ml_V7HNIsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Dawg I’m a piece of shit that failed to raise my first daughter but I got this new one now who I won’t see to grow-up because I’m gonna have a heart attack doing jujitsu.

>tfw same hair
I hate going bald

do you go for the same sweaty wet look?

God no, I avoid the look like the plague.

Kek

just shave it and get swastika tattoos, all the cool kids are doing it

>Joe, it was '89 Joe when me, Madonna and the future president Obama were doing blow off the erect cock of Macho Man in the back of a Wendy's, Joe, when in walks who do you think, Joe? It's friggin Reagan, Joe, high as a kite, Joe, with Gorbachev, Joe and they're robbing the place at gunpoint, Joe

*Blocks your path*

he lost some weight

>Rogan fans constantly going on about how Joey is the funniest man alive
>le cocksucka XD
>ask them to name one bit of his that's good
>...

Is that image edited or is that guy that tiny? i've ever only seen him sitting down but he legit looks 4'7 or some shit there.

When did you also realize that Joey makes up most of his bullshit?

BLUE CHEESE WITH WINGS OR GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

imagine not only being fat, balding and a neckbeard, but you're also short as well
holy shit i'd just straight up kill myself

>high-pitched giggle

For sure.

>Mfw realizing when all the members of Rogan's fag group are working stand up comedians
>Mfw realizing that Rogan himself is supposed to be a high tier stand up comedian
What the flying fuck none of them are funny, how the fuck is that possible.

only Tom Segura is funny

I wonder if his Mexican girlfriend has the same body type

makes up unbelievable story but everyone just goes along with it instead of calling him out on his bullshit

Back in the day before the podcast Rogan was on his way down and or had only UFC meatheads on his shows. Then he started the podcast and reached a lot of bro dudes with his "we're all just on a biological space ship hurling through space" weed talk.

Eventually he mangaged to win an new audience that liked him on a personal level, which made it easier for him to make them laugh. Because most of them are normies in a sense who are also easily influenced by the other audience members, so if you reach critical mass of star struck dude bros laughing you end up with a runaway chain reaction in the audience. A succesful set so to speak.

Now, Joe Rogan also worked really hard on sharing his audience with friends, which he did via having them on the podcast. Ary Shaffir was nobody until he came on. So was Duncan Trussel, Joey Diaz, Bert Kreisher, or Tom Segura. This basically created a new business model of making an audience with podcasts, where your friends have you on and you have your friends on in exchange. A whole ecosystem of podcasts pushing eachother, to create enough likability to be able to pull an audience for actual shows, or other business ventures. Joe Rogan branched also off to suppolements, extending his ecosphere to not only umbrella comedians but business men, turning his content into a lifestyle product.

Brendan Schaub for that matter is like the Frankenstein project of Rogan. He wasn't a good fighter either but made friends with Rogan, which resulted in the infamous "you should stop fighting" talk, which resulted in his podcast, which resulted in a stand up comedy career.

Every single stand up comedian is a different acquired taste. There's legitimately people here who think amy schumer or dane cook is good yet dont get carlin or pryor.

I'd kill myself if I was any of those. Well, maybe fat because it's easy to shake off

2 sentences in and I can tell youre a faggot. Go blog on xanga cunt

There's a reason you never heard of any of them until Rogan's show got big. They aren't that good.

This is actually right, I feel like there is a way I can monetize this model or impliment it on a smaller scale but I havent puzzled it out quite yet

What's the matter? You sound like you need a little krill oil in your caveman butter coffee and do some jiu jitsu, maaaan.

lee is nice but way too beta

like seriously, he can't just have an opinion and stick by it

how bad is Shaubs comedy?

youtube.com/watch?v=-hFUe4Tg0Cw

He's really really funny. He's an incredible hard worker. If he sets his mind to something he can do anything.

>Brendan Schaub for that matter is like the Frankenstein project of Rogan. He wasn't a good fighter either but made friends with Rogan, which resulted in the infamous "you should stop fighting" talk, which resulted in his podcast, which resulted in a stand up comedy career.
Sounds brutal, gonna look up that episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4

Lee Syatt
aka The Christ Killer
aka The Flying Jew
aka The Ten Ton Terror From Tel-Aviv

god bless him, Lee roast podcasts are the best. He's in those deep murky waters and catches a spicy roast.
youtu.be/ho3WFBqJSe4

At the end they are just jewing people. It's nepotism. If you want to do this on smaller scale get a lot of friends and start helping eachother giving each other jobs and other favors. Join the freemasons maybe if you want to go pro.

The main goomba

>Joe talked about BLACKED on the podcast today

Its thurday cocksucka wash those balls and scrub that helmet get up and do something with your life instead of shitposting on Sup Forums like a fucking momo

Maybe I should take someone hostage like Joey Diaz, that will improve my life.

Everytime I see his face I see Abella Danger.

If you're not high by 2 in the afternoon go fuck yourself

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe is a genuine cuckold or has cuck fantasies. He has a half black step daughter that his wife had with some low level RnB singer who has lived with him and he has raised. He's reminded on a daily basis about the fact that a black dude fucked his wife, and the best part is the guy is dead. No matter how many black belts he gets Joe will never be able to kick this guys ass. Oh and he's a manlet so he definitely has an inferiority complex
Joe "my wife's daughter" Rogan cucked from beyond the grave

Joe Rogan lived with the guy?

Jags Barro?!

Its no wonder Sup Forums hates Joey, he's constantly mocking reddit tier momo's, it hits to close to home for them

No the step daughter

Fucking incredible.

who told you this?

timestamp?

This is one of my favorite podcasts they went deep that night, i love when he gets Lee fucked on shrooms and acid

She has an Instagram somewhere, shes trying to be a musician (which Joe is no doubt funding). There was also an article somewhere about her dead father and the fact that his daughter was pursuing a music career.
I cbf finding it tho, sorry big guy

bout 2:06:00 onwards in the Greg Fitzsimmons ep from today. They talk about dicks on ancient sculptures leading up to it if you want some context.

Maybe you should at least it will be a life experience, nothing is going to happen sitting on a computed masturbating to trannies and anime

found her. name's Kayja Rose Rogan.

i was willing to put up with a lotta joe rogan memes, but this is too far. literally DROPPED forever

wrong timestamp, still haven't heard the part

pretty sure it's his daughter if she has his name

>Kayja Rose Rogan.
if she was my daughter i'd be in prison

Stop projecting you cunt. I didn't go to jail, I didn't rob fags, I didn't take coke. I probably have more common sense than Joey Diaz. Only difference is the dude managed to find his niche where he basically is allwood to channel the retard that got him into trouble and turn it into a business.

You sound like half a fag, take your smug self-righteous attitude and go fuck yourself

Tell me what sort of life lessons you drew from Joey Diaz' amazing life experience.

I used to think Diaz was cool but when i learned that he has another child that he basically abandoned and stoped trying to connect with a long time ago i can't even look at his stuff anymore. How can you try to act like a sage and give advice after giving up on that.

By being drugged out of your mind?

you're pretty weak guy, maybe that guy isn't mentally as weak as you are

">This is what I LOOOVE about comedy!"

hey Brenden!

I never understood when people talked about HATING celebrities, people they don't know. Until i became aware of this cocksucker.

joe rogan and bill burr are the funniest people in stand up today aside from chappelle, tosh, attel, and mullaney. chocke nigger dicks you nihilist fagget

>Including Rogan and Tosh on that list
>Tainting Attel's holy name like this
Consider me baited.

huh was wondering how fast it would take.

have you seen the episode where theo von takes shrooms? here's the set he did after leaving the studio
youtube.com/watch?v=IeADqoMlxXI

>black guy fucked his wife
if that was true then he'd be a cuck. but it happened well before he knew the bitch and married her. she wasn't his wife. also, every girl you will ever fuck (unlikely, you'll just jerk off to them) has been fucked by other dudes. and your faggot ass has diddled your friends in a sleepover circle jerk so you aren't pure either, you insecure bitch

Schaub needs to fuck off and let Will Sasso take his place.

he actually addressed this on his show. hell, he even brought his current wife on the show to talk about it. i'm glad he finally admitted to being a coward and a hypocrite and made moves to fix it

my nigga
this guy has no talent at anything other than getting braindead dudebros to praise him as some sort of god. he isn't funny, period. i'd be all right with him as long as he didn't call himself a comedian. he doesn't tell fucking jokes, just "dude, one time i was so hammered and then..." stories. the ego on him is bigger than any hollywood bitch diva. can't wait for his liver to fail

Not going to lie, the machine story made me laugh pretty hard the first time I've heard it.

From the murky waters of the underworld, who the fuck you think you dealin' with, Joey Bananas? this is Joey Karate you cocksuckas

I like Bert but that machine story sounded like pure bullshit to me

Well it was. Most of his stories are. Like he told a story about the show he did for the travel channel, where he did one of those canyon rides down some cable. According to him it sounded like he crashed into the end of the line with like 50 extra miles per hour and almost lost his balls in the process, but when I watched the video it was little bump and he giggled all the way through it.

>xanga

Jesus fuck. I haven't heard anyone speak about Xanga in years.

someone photoshop rubbing hands into this pls

That part where he puts two fingers up your nostrils...You can NO defend

Just a miserable piece of shit.

What the fuck is going on in this thread.

Is this the Russian mafia guy? Because I fucking hate him and the 3 posts/day that I see of people sharing that bit. People ACTUALLY believe that a tumblr "met some mafia dudes, said I was a machine, everybody clapped and then we robbed a train" story happened? How fucking stupid can you be goddamn I'm angry.

Get up! Wash that muffla! One Wipe Charlies! Minty Fresh Asshole. You ever eat an asshole Lee?

If you're not gonna sling dick, Why get out of bed? Stay black cocksucka!

Kick that shit Lee
youtube.com/watch?v=4ml_V7HNIsY

LMao, jjealous much?

He's not wrong.

People always think Joey makes up his stories. I used to think that too, but I have come to believe they're real.

He's been consistent about the details of random stories over years, and many of the stories have been confirmed by other people either guests on his podcast from his childhood or just other comedians talking about him and things they witnessed him do

kek

Watched John Mulaney's two specials on Netflix and was pleasantly surprised.

I saw Joey Diaz at Helium club in Philly and he really slayed the room for the entire time. People were in tears. Also Big Jay Oakerson was there and really fantastic as well. The man's crowd work is on point.

How is that going bald? His hairline's pretty good.

He maybe exaggerate a bit for the sake of being funny but his stories are definitely true, the only people who think he's full of shit are sheltered middle class momos

Dead before 2019.

Rogan praises black dick quite often now that you mention it.

Because they both take it up the ass and repeatedly got punched in the face

Uncle Joey has a few years left in him, he's lost weight and consumes enough thc to kill cancer.

He'll be fine.