What in the FUCK was her problem?

What in the FUCK was her problem?

she was a metaphor for the bored housewife who wanted excitement in her life without cheating on her husband.

She is so hot, damn.

that she didn't like dumb boys' night out. too intelligent if you will

Ben Affleck

>I didn't watch the movie
Next time, just don't post

next time, suck my cock.

She was a typical roastie so lacked basic emotions

she wants to become our mom and let us suck on her jiggly tits

Thank you

Her husband is the problem, what an enormous and ungrateful loser.

her husband cheated on her
her husband did not want to give her a child

Take it out of your dad first and maybe I'll consider it, cunt.

im waiting with my y-fronts around my ankles

I'm kind of confused by how much I rooted for her. I seriously feel she was quite justified in her actions. Also, I was impressed by her planning and the inclusion of suicide in her scheme.

While I've never bullied anyone and have never comitted any acts of unprovoked sadism, I've done a few things that have been characterised by others online as sociopathic, and one of my friends (who doesn't know about my more morally questionable deeds) suggested I was a sociopath once. However, everything I did was done to people who, in my opinion, had it coming (the girl who stalked me's suicide may or may not have been caused by some of the social engineering I performed or not, some internet freak's completely failed attempt at a stabbing spree (only he got hurt) may or may not have been a plan I subtly planted in his mind through months of conversation because I suspected he'd go on a more deadly raping and killing spree, the decision to let some kid knowingly beat some other boy nearly to death when I was 8 simply so I could then tell on him afterwards and get him in trouble may or may not have been inspired by the fact that I disliked both of them and that they were now both incapacitated, the time I let some classmate expose himself to me and ask me for sex in his room so loudly and for so long that his mom walked in and upon catching him grounded him until he was 18 (I was 9, he was 10), some horrible internet autists I milked for laughs and repentance, etc.). Do sociopaths realize they're wromg? Do they even care if they're sociopaths? Because I don't think I ever was wrong (and I've often held back on talking people into suicide and such because I felt it went too far), and if I turned out to be a sociopath it would deeply trouble me.

Men will never understand this movie your ape minds just can't comprehend what it's like to be a woman in the 21st centutry and the societal expectations that lead to unfullfillness.

Sociopathic and other disorders.

I don't expect men to understand her or this movie

>her husband did not want to give her a child
>tfw too dumb for a Fincher movie

What does it say about the man who stays with such batshit twat?

this movie was a pile of shit

She was literally the perfect wife.

she has that look, stay away from women that look like they're cold to the touch, no matter how sexy

what is the context here

no idea.
just imagine those muscular hands grabbing and stroking ur cock in the morning to wake u up

She amputated his hand.

perfect.
just imagine how protective she will be of her kids

There's a cat butt on the table

ngl the sight of these biceps made me hard

Is she a shapeshifter? In some pics she has a really strong jaw, but in others she looks like a princess.

>short hair + lewd neck + strong muscles
perfect combo

She played a nurse who was raped by the guy in the bed(the movie is "Return to Sender") and after he was caught and sent to jail she started writing letters to him(which he returned, thus the title of the film) eventually he responds to her letters and apologises.
He comes over to her house after getting released and does some work around her house but she doesn't let him inside.
Eventually all of her family are so disgusted with her for letting him into her life that they cut her off and one day the guy feels sick and she finally lets him into the house. He passes out inside.

When he wakes up he's in bed in the basement. She admits that she poisoned him then tells him about how she killed her mother and her dad's dog, after getting him scared she cuts off his hand and then tells him she's going to cut off the thing he loves most.

I've never wanked so much as I did thinking about her cutting off parts of me.

My cat's butt is everywhere. What's your problem, you got a weak immune system, fuccboi?

Not marrying me

>My husband lost a job, having a midlife crisis and then cheat on me.
>Clearly setting him up for a murder for the death penalty and then actually killing myself is the way to go

women, amirite?

wtf

She had abs.
Woman with abs are always problematic.

I want a wife like her so bad. Literally just don't cheat on her and don't act like a distant asshole and she's a God tier wifey.

we all know she cheated on him far before him on her

Maybe he's just concerned about hygiene, pull the cat's asshole away from your face you turbo-cunt

That little head movement after she speaks gets me right in the dick every time, don't know why

If this isn't bait then you have issues.
For the movie; bitch was putting up an act but she lost attraction as he lost his social status and he cheats in their shitty and stale relationship with a younger and hotter woman.

Bitch goes mental.

The first half was boring as fuck.

big fan of her body of work

weird fuck

She's really not. Looks like a generic plainface white bitch.

Husband started out as a Chad but then lost his job in the recession, moved them out of trendy fashionable place to beaver-cleaverville and got lazy and uninspired. She went absolutely nuts at her loss of wealth, social status, excitement/drama in her life and her husband losing what made her attracted to him. It really didn't help that she had serious issues with her parents because they were lunatics with their whole 'amazing amy' schtick.

Point is: its like a redpill horror movie of what a woman will imagine doing to you if you ever let your guard down and get comfortable around her.

how was this a metaphor it's literally what she was

>apologize
>cuts off your dick anyway
What a cunt

This. It's an exaggeration but still quite realistic.

American Psycho remake with Rosamund Pike when

>t. forever alone virgin

I masturbate a lot to rosamund pike

Reminder that the Gone Girl Test is a thing.
If you're dating a woman who has seen this movie, ask her which side she's on.
If she says Amy, get the fuck out of there.

The thing about Rosamund is she's quite aristocratic looking which makes me want to violate her more

Like an Uptown Girl kind of deal

is she ok

It's just a penis, she'll be fine.

>white girl ass

Silly attention seeking shirt.

exactly, she is so hot

>nigger race

so are on the next season?

*you

that is genuinely the ugliest most inhuman thing I have ever seen

I wish faceapp could still do the blackface thing

She was a psychopath.

No, really, that's it.

Nick's no saint, he had a ton of his own issues, both him and his twin sister, but nothing the likes of which Amy had.

>“Think, Nick, you know I’m right: Even if you found a nice, regular girl, you’d be thinking of me every day. Tell me you wouldn’t.”

>“I wouldn’t.”

>“How quickly did you forget little Able Andie once you thought I loved you again?” I say it in my poor-baby voice. I even stick out my lower lip. “One love note, sweetie? Did one love note do it? Two? Two notes with me swearing I loved you and I wanted you back, and I thought you were just great after all—was that it for you? You are WITTY, you are WARM, you are BRILLIANT. You’re so pathetic. You think you can ever be a normal man again? You’ll find a nice girl, and you’ll still think of me, and you’ll be so completely dissatisfied, trapped in your boring, normal life with your regular wife and your two average kids. You’ll think of me and then you’ll look at your wife, and you’ll think: Dumb bitch.”

>“Shut up, Amy. I mean it.”

>“Just like your dad. We’re all bitches in the end, aren’t we, Nick? Dumb bitch, psycho bitch.”

>He grabs me by the arm and shakes me hard.

>“I’m the bitch who makes you better, Nick.”

>He stops talking then. He is using all his energy to keep his hands at his side. His eyes are wet with tears. He is shaking.

>“I’m the bitch who makes you a man.”

>Then his hands are on my neck.

Fuck off, rapist apologist. Sorry is just a word. Faggot needs to pay.

at the beginning of the kino, did she say that she dislike giving him BJs?

I can't remember, but here's a bit from the book that explains it:

>He loved a girl who doesn't exist. A girl I was pretending to be. The Cool Girl. Men always use that as the defining compliment, right? She’s a cool girl. Being Cool Girl means I am a hot, brilliant, funny woman who adores football, poker and dirty jokes, who plays videogames and chugs beer, loves threesomes and anal sex and jams chilidogs into my mouth like I’m hosting the world's biggest culinary gang-bang, while remaining a size 2, because cool girls are above all hot. Hot and understanding. Cool girls never get angry at their men, they only smile in a chagrined, loving manner. Go ahead! Shit on me, I don't mind, I'm the cool girl. I waited patiently-years-for the pendulum to swing the other way, for men to start reading Jane Austen, organize scrapbook parties...and make out with each other while we leer. And then we'd say, yeah, he's a cool guy. Instead, women across the nation colluded in our degradation! Pretty soon every girl was Cool Girl, and if you weren't, then there was something wrong with you. But it's tempting, to be Cool Girl. For someone like me, who likes to win, it's tempting to be the girl every guy wants. When I met Nick I knew that's what he wanted. For him, I was willing to try. I couldn't have been Cool Girl with anyone else. I wouldn't have wanted to. Nick teased things out in me I didn't know existed: A lightness, a humor, an ease. And I made him smarter, sharper. I forced him to rise to my level. I was happier for those few years, pretending to be someone else, than I ever have been before or after. But then it had to stop, because it wasn't me! I hated Nick for being surprised when I became me. He couldn't believe I didn't love wax-stripping my pussy raw and blowing him on request. That my fantasy baseball team was not a labor of love.

Amy did nothing wrong.

>I seriously feel she was quite justified in her actions
Tits or gtfo.

Her problem is that she is not peeing into my mouth right now

She's done so much explicit stuff - I always think of her as this princess - but she gets down in flicks haha.

she doesn't feel real, like a gigant straw-women argument regarding - something. I don't know who is at fault and what the moral of the whole shit is supposed to be. Don't even have a clue, other than maybe "the media is bad".

why didn't they do shit about the fact that she killed NPH

>I forced him to rise to my level.
lel

does she haqve something in her panties to keep that tow from showing?

She's a narcissistic psychopath, people can only 'rise' to their level.

It's psychological horror, there is no moral

this
she needs a pusy slave

>loves threesomes and anal sex
what a naughty girl

She's way too autistic. I don't think she cheated at all, otherwise her disproportionate response makes no sense. That is kind of shit a woman would pull if burned.

If this isn't the best way to go, I don't know what is.

excuse me mam is this guy bothering you

>ripped abs casting a shadow
God I feel so fucking fat.

It's a disorder that women have called hysteria.

>her problem
>her

She's crazy. Her parents' perfectionist pressure drove her batshit.