Channel Zero thread

Channel Zero thread
Discuss this kino

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/channel-zero-seasons-3-4-plot-details-and-inspiration-revealed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this supposed to be that creepypasta? It was a good read but I don't see that translating well to picture

The first episode depicts the pasta and then the next 5 episodes add more to it. It's brilliant. If you don't like the show, you can at least enjoy the first episode.

How about they do a actually good pasta like Penpal?

It's actually better than the pasta. The show is shot well and has a strong atmosphere that reminds me of silent hill mixed in with elements of twin peaks.

Penpal is overrated, and full with inconsistencies. Not even creepy or scary also.

oh cool. i actually enjoyed the first season, had a couple of surprising spooks earlier on and I liked building on the lore of pirate cove.

what's S2 based on?

Scarier than this shit. No-end house is nearly the most overrated pasta ever made. At least Penpal is creepy because it semi-believeable and the only inconsistency I remember was the time gap for the friend being a little wonky.

Can you not read?

its Channel Kino OP

you had one job

They should do The Gristers next season.

am i retarded? i can only see people saying it's not pen pal

>am I retarded?
Yes.

Not saying No-end House is not overrated. Just that Penpal is not that great of a creepypasta. Besides it needs a full 8 episodes season for it to show the full story.
Personally, I would prefer lesser known but good creepypastas like The Dionaea House, instead of the pop culture popular ones like this.

Open OPs image m8. See those words below Channel zero? That's the pasta this season is based off of.

Better than S1

ah.
fair call

Yeah, I guess. Though I feel that the Dionaea House is pretty mainstream.

Should have been Godzilla NES.

No way. It was good up until the shitty forced happy ending. Bullshit made me mad.

FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT
Next season is staircase i think. It's their Dario Argento season.

I heard next season was ORIGINAL STORY DONUT STEAL sadly. I really thought The Gristers would translate well as a miniseries or movie. It would be fourth wall breaking almost, dealing with how we seek out things that scare us and as we slowly become desensitized we endanger ourselves. Part of me would have liked to see something classic as well, like the good old Russian Sleep Experiment. Or even a season where each episode is a pasta done by a different director, something akin to Masters of Horror.

I think somewhere down the line they will do a masters of horror type thing. They have talked about it being more than just a yearly show. They might have a season full of one off episodes and then have a season that tells a full 6 episode story. Just my speculation tho.

Abandoned by Disney would be pretty awesome as well. To bad those fucks would never let that happen.

I can't wait to start this up, it looks really good

I was kidding, but I agree with you. I enjoyed it, and found it genuinely creepy in spots, but then it turned into anime "power of love" shit at the finish line, which sort of retroactively ruined the whole thing.

With my luck, next season will be something retarded like Jeff the killer or that other faggot.

screenrant.com/channel-zero-seasons-3-4-plot-details-and-inspiration-revealed/

Well that's a relief at least.

Black girl this season is a qt

Theyve def improved their writings for this season. A truely spooky tv show.

Thank you satan

Season 1 was great, have not seen this new one though.

where is it?