Are there any comics about breakups?

are there any comics about breakups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoU0jwUDq74
desuarchive.org/co/thread/83406418/#83406418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

X-Men: Schism.

OH MY GOD TOP KEK DUDE! THAT WAS AN EPIC JOKE!!! MY SIDES ARE LIFTING OFF TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNMN!

If there are I expect they'll be like breakup songs: either really bad and whiney, depressing and full of edgy shit, or actually pretty good and optimistic.

Civil War

OH MY GOD TOP KEK DUDE! THAT WAS AN EPIC JOKE!!! MY SIDES ARE LIFTING OFF TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNMN!!

An issue with the question, unless the break up happens at the start then it's a spoiler of a suggestion.

Identity Crisis.

Can't get much more broken up than your ex-wife going psycho banana coconuts and murdering someone by punching them directly in the brain.

Avengers: Disassembled

He's not wrong though

>OP being a little bitchboi about his slut gf dumping his ass
>Sup Forums tries to cheer him up with lighthearted jokes
>OP flies into a blind rage

I aim to please.

I'll fucking kill you

In a month you'll be embarrassed at your posts here today, don't make it worse by making more.

Do ya need to talk about it? Some of us are always willing to listen.

How I Became Yours

OH MY GOD TOP KEK DUDE! THAT WAS AN EPIC JOKE!!! MY SIDES ARE LIFTING OFF TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNMN!!!

Try A Girl on the Shore.

What do you think you'll remember five years from now OP? Her favourite movie? Her perfume? The exact colour of her hair?

fuck off you don't know SHIT. you got that?

die

Unlike her love for you, user, I don't foresee myself dying for a while yet.

What if she's seeing someone, and you're not? What if she's married?

Sandman

Did you get cucked, user?

i'd love to see you lonely virgin faggots say this type of shit to me in person, oh wait no you won't because you're all a bunch of little bitches

i can see right through you pathetic fucks

What if this breakup is the single mistake that comes to define your entire life as one of regret, OP?

Do you really think a simple comic would be enough to get you over that?

I bet you'd love to talk to her in person again, too. The way you used to. But none of these things will ever happen.

Considering your girlfriend didn't even want to stay with you, I can't imagine you'd be that impressive in real life

Speaking of pathetic fucks, do you think your sexual prowess might have been what drove her out of your arms and into the arms of a stronger, more virile male?

SANDMAN IS A BLACK MANS COMIC

Have you stopped to think about that she has been thinking about breaking with you longer than what you think? Remember when you first noticed she was acting all weird and shit? Well, she's been thinking about breaking up with you for a while now, what means her love and care for you was already dead even before you noticed.

I got you Famalamadingdong

You could always read Les Nombrils (the Bellybuttons, its French but the translation gets posted around a lot), but honestly right now you're being kind of a faggot. please feel better OP

Now user, if you're asking for our help in suggesting a comic for you, presuming you are OP that is, then maybe you should be a bit more polite, hm?

Where you at? Maybe we could sit down and have a nice chat about what perturbs you.

I'll be more specific
comics about dating strippers

>spending your sunday afternoon frothing with anger at anonymous strangers on a bosnian pog-collecting forum
>alternatively spending your sunday afternoon making an elaborate troll-thread
No matter who you are, this is your life right now.

i wanted to read a comic about the post-breakup
because i realized there are probably none
or at least i haven't read any in my life.
the closest thing i recall is some indie comic i read in a zine

Well i still remember my girlfriend from 5 years ago and the things she liked
the color of her hair and how they smell
i remember her favorite bands and as well as her fondness of tortillas and pierogi

i even remember what my first ever girlfriend liked.
you don't forget important people in your life

i don't know dude, i don't think that anybody on a mongolian bbw image forum could give me closure from a stripper with whom i had a dog and we lived together happy until the evil fire empire (her ex) made her depressed by going to her work and thus destroying our relationship by making us distant towards each other and her hating her work

Scott Pilgrim?

scott pilgrim is 500 days of summer of comics

and then the MC gets fucked by a tranny

Blue is the warmest colour

Clarissa

Delete your post

Oh, I got just the thing for you.

Seriously, read it.

Never seen that, also I've only read it for Wallace
The game is better

Lost at Sea

Isn't completely about breakups but

The art is so fucking awesome in that book, and so is the action... the ending is BRUTAL.

what the fuck is this
life is strange the comic the movie?

Just pick up some random faggy indie comic from the mid 2000's. That should do it.

Isn't that better tho? You would feel less guilty for breaking up with her since you're conscious that the love is gone for both of you.

It's been two years and I mostly remember the way she liked to cuddle, and the way she would squint and smile up at me when I tried to wake her in the morning so I could move. And I remember how she looked in a sundress. The rest kind of fades for me. But it's enough to haunt my sleep some nights.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoU0jwUDq74

Like every 3rd or 4th indie comic book

there are none so far that i can related to

man, if only they'd make the entire story into a movie with animation like that.

asterios polyp

you have no idea how a person who works in the sex industry changes when they have the possiblity to live like normal people

Tell us.

I really don't follow how that pertains to my comment or the one I was replying to, but it sounds interesting

>this thread
christ
anyway don't worry OP. you will feel better in a month. even better-er in six months. you'll be fine, trust me.try not to be a faggot though, that might help

>These destroyed men
Good thing I'll never find love.
good thing

It's all worth it. I think the highs and lows experienced from love are more meaningful than 90% of the other dumb bullshit I do.

good. thing.

This post gave me a good laugh thanks OP

After some of the shit I've been through, I just don't know anymore if it was better to 'love and lose', as le edge as that sounds. That said, I want to experience as much as I can before I die, so at least I can check it off.

There is also almost no better feeling then being wanted, missed, desired. You live for the little moments like described, but you take them for granted if you don't stay gracious

What I'm saying is I'm just as confused and futzy as everyone else I guess. I hope OP is ok.

Right. Sorry, I mean
>it's not worth it and I regret it completely

see, I knew I was right.

Those little moments really are an important takeaway.
That relationship ended in a slow wasting decline caused by long distance and insecurity, so being able to remember those little perfect moments frozen in time are what makes the memories not only palletable, but worth the bad times.

Holy shit why would you post that image

Because it properly captures my melodrama

are you drunk?

He just knows you wouldn't say that shit to him in person, he's jacked. Plus he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants, and hangs out with the hottest dudes.

can a nerd become a male stripper?

If he gets a good body, sure.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/83406418/#83406418

The Heartbreak Diet by Thorina Rose
It's memoir about a cheating husband and the resulting separation.

Yall are pathetic

Pretty shocked nobody's posted this since it's kind of the entire premise.

somebody ought to compile QC up to about 50 strips after this one

it'd be a decent read desu

>stripper
That's where your problem was user.

>asterios polyp
seconded

also, a breakup is a big part of the second volume of Persepolis