What the hell, I just started watching this and FUCK is it racist. All the white people are evil/dopey...

What the hell, I just started watching this and FUCK is it racist. All the white people are evil/dopey, and the people of Harlem keep talking about how bad white people are.
I heard people call this show racist because of the lack of white actors, but that's just fucking stupid. Did they purposely misrepresent the argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6oxgQdfvWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you expect from the SJW's at Marvel? Racism against white people and historical revisionism are now socially accepted. Hopefully Trump can bring back truth, justice and the American way to these vile racists.

>All the white people are evil/dopey, and the people of Harlem keep talking about how bad white people are.
You're retarded or lying

>Trying to knock biased Shades

Please.

I've noticed that too it's still a good show, but you'll still get the comic book cucks after you for mentioning that.

I'm enjoying the show, it's pretty good. I don't care about the lack of white people, I care that they're all bad characters.

I would actually prefer no white people at all over what we got

Probably because you're either a #racist or a #comicbookcuck but that's cool you're entitled to your dumbass opinion.

Me too. We need more diversity!

Weren't most of the nonwhite characters in Daredevil antagonists?

I watched the whole thing and you are overreacting. Maybe lay off the kool-aid.

>All the white people are evil
What's wrong with that?

Just wait for the best character to show up.
youtube.com/watch?v=T6oxgQdfvWM

There are plenty of evil black people in the show too. What's your point?

isn't racist when niggas do, u have to know that, it's 2010+7

Yes the were, convenient everyone just ignored this post.

Man, I ended up completely loving Shades by the end of the show. Probably my favorite character along with Diamondback.

>white hero
>black villain
>SJWs whine and complain
>this is bad

>black hero
>white villain
>retards on Sup Forums complain
>this is ok

Kill yourselves, hypocrites

>people of Harlem keep talking about how bad white people are

No, they made Mariah talk about that and she was a villain.

>What did you expect from the SJW's at Marvel?

Lol, they made Luke into a black conservative from the countryside with a vastly different personality than the comics just to appeal to you fucks and you guys still find ways to bitch?

>Just started watching

Assuming you aren't a troll this is your problem. Other than shades (who is more like a good henchman than a proper villain in his own right) every villain is black.

Not even gonna bother spoiler tagging, but everyone that talks bad about whitey is also a villain.

Fuck off Sup Forums

The problem with people this stupid is they have no ability to comprehend just how stupid they are.

No, they weren't. There were a lot of non white characters that were simply there, or support characters. Plus the non white characters that were villains were either humanized or competent. In Luke Cage the first couple white people we meet are a racist corrupt security guard and a corrupt cop who said some pretty racist things in his first shot, and they're comically uninformed and mock the women who're more intelligent than them.

>All the white people are evil/dopey
like most of the black people in the show, yes

What the fuck ar you talking about? The only character I remember saying shit like that was Mariah and she was an evil race baiting politician and explicitly portrayed as a villain.

>lack of white actors
>takes place in Harlem

Jeez I wonder why

This. Honest question would comic!Luke even get along with MCU!Luke?

How about the nice white cop that everyone loved who Diamondback killed? Or the white scientist who gave Luke his powers, He wanted to do more experiments, but he wasn't exactly evil.

He'd probably find him a little preachy

Blacks are more likely to be criminals tho