We sure haven't heard much from her recently

We sure haven't heard much from her recently

Yeah, gee I wonder why.

Uncle Harvey

The question we have to ask is rather who in holywood didn't stick his cut dick into her

>tfw Harvey took her with him as his personal bitch while he's hiding

Has she made a single actually profitable movie since HP? Or even a critical success?

Shes been continuing to shitpost on Twitter.

Wow pol you fucking mgtow tunblr tier idiots are obssessed. You are all braindead pieces of shit. She commented on this years ago you never pay attention to anything but POL CHERRYPICKED MEMES

Hur hur emma watson wasnt famous for over a decade hur hur

Beauty and the beast probably did more than well at the box office through the name and disney alone.

Wow Sup Forums you don't know anything. Noah was aronofskys highest grossing film it did 400 mil. Batb grossed 1.2 billion. HEY SHE ISNT IN ANYTHING WAH SHES IN INDIE STUFF

WAH SHES A WHORE BECAUSE SHE NEEDED TO DO OSCARBAIT HUR

The circle even grossed 33 million against an 18 mil budget. For comparison the lost city of z grossed 18 mil on a 33 mil budget

Why even come to Sup Forums if you don't know anything. Fucking nuke the board. You all are monkeys.

Faggot

smells like triggered roastie in here

She looks great in that picture. Needs to wear a ponytail more often.

t.roastie

>watsonpaki going full sperg
LOL

This, fucking stupid fags on this board

"B-but Mr. Weinstein p-pulls them w-whenever I have one and calls me his bitch."

>JUSTifying yourself with box office data
whats next on your list? imdb ratings?

Preach it bro. Fuck these jelly Roberts and Stone fags!

Grow a brain cell fag

I don't think she was Harvested but in my headcanon she was brainwashed to be a feminist in public and a fucktoy in private for the amusement of Harvey.

So what's next in line extending her body of work except of course sucking jewish cock and acting disgusted of the patriarchy?

Replying to himself and begging the mod to delete the thread

Lmao bro just adnit she hasnr been in anything popular since hp haha

Wow another I hate emma watson but she's living in my head rent free episode
Also another I'm gonna ignore every single thing I want to try and smear her episode

Vikander
Amy Adams
Lawrence
Emma Stone
Anne Hathaway
Brie Larson
All fucked for oscarbait. You are all kids.

>I don't think she was Harvested
She was senpai

She was clearly indoctrinated by modern leftist bs when she went to college. Wasnt till after that she got all political. Also doubt she was WEINSTEINED, she didnt need it.

>brainlets think this is proof

>Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

>Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault.

>But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

>Rumors of Harvey’s casting couch ways are legendary. As a minor Midwestern blogger, I can’t know their validity. But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”

Name a more kino couple

Speak English fag. BatB says otherwise. Nice try though

Brie Larson is a nobody these days. She's finished, dead career tier.

That's because you are obssessed with hating her. Mods do your fucking job and delete this I hate women thread

This board is legit schizophrenic.

Why is watson pajeet freaking out bros

I always find it funny when plebs start calling people nobodies. If shes a nobody what are you?

>people actually believe that he didnt give emma a taste of his kosher meat
>people dont see the connection between him boning her and her sudden spout of super feminism
The real question is, how long will she stay quiet?
Is she doing it to protect her 'career'?

Is she a lawyer? Do you really not think her activism is what made the climate that currently allowed the jew to be called out? Damn Sup Forums is dumb. Watson is based yet again.

Jelly fag basement dwelling fungi

Moderately successful for my line of work. Not rich, but not poor.

A nobody.

At least I'm not a dead career :/

shes got that "fuck yes i am rolling face and naked under this coat" look haha

God damn he hit that shit raw

Pol=reddit=tumblr=cucks
Get a life cucks how many times are you gonna say the same shit over and over

i want the other close up pic where harvey appears on the left and her face looks like he just entered. anyone has it?

>mods still haven't deleted this thread
>people just complaining about an actress more popular than their fav
Lol pathetic

LOL

She's probably scolding some white male somewhere.

>when the fire alarm rings and the autistic kid starts dancing

It is strange she hasn't said anything about this whole thing.

must have been one of the ones helping him get new girls.

Why do people like her? She is a skelleton and look like a child. Daisy Ridley looks better.

What article/ blog is this from?

>How to destroy your whole comment with the last sentence

The truth urts user? :^)

>Sup Forums hates emma
>Sup Forums is reddit
Welp, guess emma isn't reddit. Look mom I posted it again!

Since you probably have the most posts in this thread and on Sup Forums right now
does this mean you're reddit?

Plebs are so mad she's the only relevant waifu. Literally complain when she talks and when she doesn't. Basically this is acting like little children. No wonder the rest of Sup Forums makes fun of you.

Threads like this make me wish we had post IDs

Maybe because fuck you. All you do is virtue signal.

Cause she is he for she.
She dont snitch on a brotha.

>people actually believe that he didnt give emma a taste of his kosher meat
Yeah THAT'S what it is

Back to Sup Forums

Her mouth must be glued shut with Harvey Juice.

How many times are you gonna post about your fees fees pol?

I guess she said no then

Holy fuck i'll never be able to not think she looks like a transitioning lady boy again

>everybody forgot about this in a few months
>roasties shit on based cameron because nobody remembers avatar after 8 years

Emma is queen and you are all losers

queen of what?

Has there been / will there be a backlash against the dress company? There should be.

Sup Forums

>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
how fucking apt

Slimey jew dick

Mods let no substance bait threads stay up for hours now?

Cry more. Maybe this time they'll delete the thread instead if yours posts

so glad this pointy face bitch is a laughing stock

is your heart broken?

Was Emma a big part of your life ? I ask because you seem to give a shit in the first place

Maybe she's finally sorting out that ugly mess with the Panama Papers and her taxes...

So now you are going full blown make no sense with your replies? Got it. Enjoy meming a job meme , weird out of the us country person

She got the tip from harvey and in the end she will keep it overseas.

Yeah, that was bizarrely successful.
Had zero cultural penetration though.
Unless Harvey's dick in her mouth.

*Unlike

>when you are in a big hurry to meme.
Slow down , bro and proofread before hitting reply. Ain't no big deal if something gets posted 60 seconds later than you wanted.

I can't wait for this all to come out,

Has she gotten her tits out yet?

How new are you? That shit was released earlier this year

>and now you see her as a woman for the first time
>after the HP movies

Weinchad has pleb taste.

Which movie?

She looks like Justin Bieber on HRT

thread made by/for - white man

all the replies that agree with OP - posted by white men

am I the only one who wants to come on those feet?

No, but you are about the only person who hasn't.

Fappening, faggo . If that's not good enough well you can go fuck your own ass you spoiled little shit

We need some face

I thought that bathtub picture was fake. Well shit.

A lot of them have gone dark. Trying to figure a way to spin the fact they whored themselves out for fame into a positive. Cannot wait to see the mental gymnastics these "heroes" come up with.

>Vocal feminist by day
>sex slave to old fat disgusting jew producer
What did she mean by this?

I'm still not getting the allure. Looks like a 12 yr old tranny.....oh wait now it makes sense why you're all obsessed with her.