How close are we to getting a Porgs spinoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/AMANDAJEANNNsays/videos
instagram.com/amandajeannn/?hl=de
twitter.com/AMANDAJEANNN?lang=de
instagram.com/p/BTHINlmD1u-/?taken-by=amandajeannn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They literally both look like post-ops

Will they ever learn?

>tight jorts
AAAAAAAAAHHH

alright
is the blue haired thing a tranny?
it's taller and has larger shoulders than the person on the right

Haha, fuck those happy people for having fun, embracing something they love even if it is corporate packaged and cheesy, and getting matching tattoos. Why can't they be miserable and full of contempt for everything like me?

WE
MARY
POPPINGZ
& SHEIT

I fucking hate Star Wars.

i was at the store today and they had star wars cider. when will this end?

im not a communist or anything but this has to be the dark side of capitalism

>that feel when they're wearing my everyday all black vans

I feel sick.

Imagine how big the strapon is he is taking every night.
This HAS to be one of those cuck-fetish relationships that seem to be so popular now. This is terrifying.

How much do you think it costs to advertise on cider compared to other things?

This. I hope they die in a fire.

what the fuck is wrong with nerd culture

these porgs were only revealed a week ago right, with that new star wars trailer? for like 2 seconds when it screamed?
what the fuck is wrong with people

The guy on the right is one of the main leads on Lucas films story board team

>he has his keys on a fucking buckle thing hanging off his pants

what the fuck

Disney, bro.

The Mouse paid more than $4 billion for the property. They're going to squeeze every silver dime out of SW.

Just like they've been doing with the MCU for the last decade. Disney has made bank while other studios are fast running out of cash and struggling to swim against OC from streaming services.

no idea dude. they also had star wars corn flakes, and earlier this year i saw a star wars washing sponge. we have gotten to the point where nerds make sport fans look smart.

Is she our new queen?

youtube.com/user/AMANDAJEANNNsays/videos

instagram.com/amandajeannn/?hl=de

twitter.com/AMANDAJEANNN?lang=de

Source? This changes it tbqh

>tfw manlet
>tfw scared that i turn into that

how the fuck do i learn before its too fucking late lads, im scared

No they've been known about for a lot longer but still

It's called a carabiner. Their proper use is to secure line when rock climbing. And don't pretend like you've never seen someone wear keys on their belt loop like that. It's a hipster thing.

>lang=de
neck yourself, Germ

Are you the cis or the tranny?

Those eyebrows bug the fuck out of me

This is what happens when you mix corporatism with cultural marxism erasing other outside systems of values, you get hollow consumer drones

If it wasn't for weed and anti-depressants they'd probably kill themselves

I wanna see her ass

Disgusting mestizo woman and disgusting beta manlet

I'm guessing a lot less than a commercial, and the cider and corn flakes will be seen by just as many kids. That's smart marketing not the dark side of capitalism.

This gotta be a tranny, I have a more feminine body than this thing, holy shit

I'm wondering the same.

I get that they're being ironic but why do it in a way that leaves a permanent mark on your skin?

DUDE NERDS AMIRITE

Dave Chappelle would say it's definitely wearing a trannies uniform

>Porg t-shirt
>Porg tattoo
>makes boyfriend get matching tattoo
>trailer has barely been out a week

Just end my fucking life lads
What the fuck happened to my Star Wars?
normies fucking ruin everything

>ironic
You mean ICONIC

Star Wars Rebels is ending. The next animated show will be about the Porgs. Screen cap this post and keep it save till May the 4th 2018

If you think star wars has ever been anything other than a merchandising campaign then I'm sorry for your loss of ignorance.

A man who is shorter than a woman is not a man at all.

Turn into what, happy? That dude's balls-deep in this big blue-haired weird looking bitch and I bet he loves it. She does too. I get making fun of them for the porgs thing, but they look happy.

But not you, right?

No, you're an outsider, a specter on the fringes of this cold system that produces unthinking robots

You show them by sitting on your computer all day posting memes. Suckers. They don't know how unhappy they truly should be.

The only way to stay authentic is to hate everyone and everything from your keyboard perch

Yeah but there are tons of pork buns in SanFran

You're so reddit tier it hurts

>that face on the bottom tattoo

wew, lads

An oscar worthy movie

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MUH DICK

instagram.com/p/BTHINlmD1u-/?taken-by=amandajeannn

Don't these lowlives realize they'll look like trailer trash when their tattoos start sagging? Disgusting

If you like Porgs, fine, whatever. But how do you know you like them this much when all you have seen are a few seconds in trailers? You can't possibly know enough about them yet to want a tattoo. Are they so confident that they'll be the next hot fad that they want to be ahead of the curve?

Or are they getting paid by Disney?

t.insecure faggot

At least he puts his dick in pussy, no matter the quality its more than you

A man who NEVER eat Pork Bun is never a whole man

>numales

You're shorter than a woman. There are women who are 6'4"

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CONSUMER MORTY

this

>implying he isn't an enlightened numale with an open relationship

Yeah but 99% of these people got those tats after they saw the Pickle Rick episode.

What if these two see The Last Jedi and they don't like the Porgs?

>trump nazis

is the one on the left a man or woman?

>how the fuck do i learn before its too fucking late

You gotta lift brah

Come on son..These are the kinda people who would get raped by africans and then explain how it was a 'good thing' and a 'experience'

>reddit cucks

you have to go back

>There were several pickle tattoos in the months before the episode.
>The pickle ended up being minor, so getting a tattoo afterwards should be even more embarrassing
>The people work for Disney
>they probably know the full extent of Porgs
>hipsters want to be he first with a porg tattoo

>but they look happy.
So do retards high on drugs.

If their happiness comes from tattoos and talking photos for online crowds. That's a sad state of happiness

>numale nice guy
>"""nerdy""" tranny with blue hair
american "nerd" """culture"""

What is about Nintendo that attracts the biggest, strangest, man/womanchildren? I guarantee that person with the Boo tattoo has never even beaten the first Mario game

Keep living your life being looked down upon both literally and figuratively, short fry.

The fuck is wrong with people? Tattoos are the most edgy thing ever, but geeky tattos seems like a stupid idea over another stupid idea.

I bet her bull doesn't even know what star wars is

Fuck off, I was around long before you nazi retards and your Trump fad

*Tips menorah*

I was talking about the happiness that comes from falling in love and finding your soulmate.

These are the kinds of people that lecture you on so called "white privilege" and "systemic racism".

“She” also has a more masculine face. The guy is not even that bad looking. Shame about the height and horrible tattoos

cry more

But he's not black..

>Yaaasss!

Get with the times, pleb

Everybody wears vans these days it’s not exactly an uncommon, underground type of shoe. The all black ones suck anyway, pic related are the best color

its obvious hes a shy nice guy feminist. i dont see any other explanation why hes with her unless hes very short, like 5'5 or something

Women who are taller than 6'2"are not women.

>anime makes him happy

>him

>(((Star wars))) makes him happy

Aka majority of Americans.

>Those eyebrows bug the fuck out of me
It’s because they look like bugs. Caterpillars to be exact

Sup Forums has always been slightly racist, you're in the minority here cuck.

The tattoos themselves aren't actually that bad, good shading and lines. Why would you do them and the people in that image is another matter altogether. Why would you cover yourself in pop culture references? Jesus fuck everything about their looks annoys me, I hope the guy in particular is sterile.

>girl makes fun of people for having interests and hobbies

>these days

Vans have been a staple for decades.

>Star wars
>'interests and hobbies'

Well that's just silly

>majority
>lost popular vote by 3 million to I'M WITH HER
>sub-40 percent approval rating in every poll

blue haired thing aint a tranny. trannies take care of themselves, just saw a vid of her and she has that disgusting gut of someome who drinks way too much soda. ass is unremarkable.

move along guys.

lol she still fucking lost with 3 million (((legal))) votes

Talk about a fucking loser. No wonder her voters are lolcows, they supported a fucking loser cunt. Paaaaaaaathetic

I bet it's hard as all fuck, if not impossible to make real human faces that small with ink.

Oldschool is the only noncringy Vans shoe.
Prove me wrong.

that is clearly a dude on the left

Okay so half of America (minus 3 million) are Nazis

>getting a permanent image on your body of a movie that isn't even out yet

That's a big mistake.

imagine if the porgs turn out to grow into space nazis lmao

#SimonPeggWasRight