What Happens in Vegas 2

Took them little over 2 years to make a movie about the Marathon Bombing, how long you think until they make a movie about this government conspi- I mean tragedy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pb-YuhFWCr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theres no conspiracy angle to this at all.

Every branch of the US govt is run by gun-crazed Republicans now. They're not going to grab your fucking guns.

that lil nigga givin head, lol
i like this image yeah i like this image

Already in preproduction. Expect it ready in time for 2019 Oscar season. One of those they sneak in at the last second in hopes of influencing the 2020 election.

>They're not going to grab your fucking guns.
awesome

Mark Wallburger is already in talks

Who the fuck pulls their pants down below their ass to get a blowjob?

its gonna be "evil white people kicking out illegals, but one brave latino man risks his life saving hotel guests"

If Holywood is making a movie about a historical event, you can be damn sure there is a reason for it. They're subtly imposing '''their''' bullshit version of what happened.

Looking at you Social Network. Looking at you J. Edgar. Looking at you The Big Short. Looking at you Apollo 13. We could go on and on and on....

lots of better movie candidates tbqh

matk wahlberg will be directing and starring as the shooter
the event will be reimagined as a horrific hate crime against a crowd of old vietnamese men all named johnny

That's a silly way to think of it.

Since 2010 (citizens united) the US government is nothing but a hand-puppet for corporate interests and gun manufacturing is a multi-billion dollar a year industry.

So by "gun crazed" you just mean people who believe in the constitution?

imagine a breivik movie done in the style of john wick 2

I KNOW MY RIGHTS

add Titanic to that list

HOLD
THE
FUCKING
PHONE

Those two guys blowing eachother in the background is PHOTOSHOPPED IN.
I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB. It's from a picture in a park with them leaning against a tree with a bear in the background.
POST THE GODDAMN PICTURE.

At this point if a person releases a potent fart someone here will think it's the government in collusion with the bean industry.

>government
no one thinks it's the 'government'.

Why was this dropped from constant coverage so quickly? Was the guy actually a liberal?

the evidence stopped matching up with the news story after a few days so they dropped it like hot shit

>Why was this dropped from constant coverage so quickly? Was the guy actually a liberal?
shill post

Liberal v. Conservative has nothing to do with it.

Nice try.

That Boston marathon movie pissed me off. " They messed with the wrong city!"

is there anywhere these guys won't blow each other?

I'm sure auditions are already being held on Harvey Weinstein's couch.

i mean that was the actual attitude a lot of people had in boston after the bombing.

No, Mark will play the hero who singlehandedly took down the shooter.

His neighbor said he liked Trump on the Michael Savage radio show. One of his acquaintances also said he was very conservative and would get into big 2nd amendment gun discussions all the time.

so he's a nazi kkk racist
why did he kill midwest white country music fans then

They are trying to cover up the fact that he was a huge liberal

>implying that is gonna stop the idiotic Democrats from pathetically trying

and I say that as someone who hates the Republicans

This was Queen Hillary's first tweet after the shooting.

Disgusting.

State Dept has been run by Clintonoids since the 90s

There was a squad of four cops that ended up together ran up to the room and found him dead.

Watch they change it to Mark being the one cop that ran up there and whose gunshots scared the shooter into killing himself.

He pulled that shit playing a fictional cop in that awful bullshit Marathon bombing movie.

Fuck Hollywood.

t. a Bostonian who lived across the river from Watertown

>implying the shooter was using subsonic ammunition
Fucking libs no nothing about guns.

>implying the Clintons and the State Dept weren't working for Bush Sr.'s CIA going back to the 80s

youtu.be/Pb-YuhFWCr4

maybe this is why it's so hard for dumb people to understand the need for gun control... they can't even really wrap their heads around the concept of a person just wanting to indiscriminately murder a shitload of people using the most efficient means that we as a society have made legal to do so. they'd rather baselessly imagine that some grand shadowy conspiracy is taking place than just face the ugly reality that if, for whatever reason, somebody just snaps one day they are legally able to obtain everything needed to do what the vegas shooter did

I don't even own a gun nor want to.

Even I knew what bullshit it was. The tweet and instant responses from Dems pissed me off.

was it really based on true events?

very loosely

Walberg's character is a fictional amalgamation of many officers streamlined to fit a two hour dumbed down narrative .

>reports say the brothers hijacked that Asian kid's car at a Hess gas station in Allston
>movie shows them hijacking on a dimly lit side street

I vividly remember hearing that report because I lived nearby. I was on Sup Forums and listening to the police scanner link they posted to figure out where those fuckers were.

Fuck Hollywood "based on a true story" movies.

Hehe i was in those threads back when i was pure NEET

This guy gets it.

tfw you still are

It's almost as if the two party system is a giant puppet show and they're really just all working for the same powers that be.

Go on. What exactly didn't match?

Outta my way you bump stock using fucking shits!

Then why isn't it still all over the news??

Like how the fuck a guy could get so many guns into a Los Vegas hotel, a place that has more security than most airports.

Also ignore that the hotel is owned by Israelis and Saudis.

And the guy was wiring tons of money overseas.

The bother's story kept changing and at one point it almost sounded like he started to say the guy was a gun runner.

This stinks. Sounds like the FBI is covering up another Fast & Furious gun running op that went bad.

>implying that makes it any less retahed
>implying it wasn't a hamfisted way of showing it

I think you actually get it even though your conclusion is different then mine.

I dont think there was any crazy conspiracy I just think people lack the imagination of what other random fucks are capable of.

Gun control would only have a negative effect though. If you start taking away guns you give power to people who sell guns illegally. Creating more crime and violence than the random attack we have now. It's a catch 22.

>because I lived nearby. I was on Sup Forums and listening to the police scanner link they posted

You weren't that user that got a bullet through his wall during the shoot out with police are you?

That night was fucking crazy, I have had some good times with you crazy bastards.

>Like how the fuck a guy could get so many guns into a Los Vegas hotel

You clearly have never been to Vegas.

It's not an airport. They don't check people's luggage and what they're carrying. I can literally walk a large suitcase full of guns from the hotel lobby to the elevators without getting stopped once.

It's not economically feasible to have baggage be checked at hotels in Vegas.