Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LknHddE-nBs
youtube.com/watch?v=a_MFkqMZTt4
youtu.be/fQCk0SwhVN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eats something spicy
>starts vomiting pure cocaine

Still looks like a fat drug addict to me

Oh fuck i was convinced Artie died years ago, gonna testify to his last days watching this video.

So is Artie gonna outlive Jeff the Drunk now?

I saw Artie last December doing stand-up before he got arrested. He looks like shit. I went to the bathroom afterwards and walked into him. He's a good guy but I wonder how he's still alive.

>Eats something spicy
>The strain on his system causes a heart attack

We've been watching this man die slowly for a decade. What a nightmare.

youtube.com/watch?v=LknHddE-nBs

whats up with his nose?

The fuck? I could've sworn that Artie Lange died 2 or 3 years ago.

>I hope he's high
kek

Just watched this and now I'm marathoning several other episodes. Henry Rollins was about what I would expect. The Guy Fieri episode made me look at him in an entirely different way. I'm watching Rachel Ray next because I used to fap to 30 Minute Meals when I (and she) was younger.

this. isnt he dead?

yeah i heard he died too. what the fuck

I wish he would attack himself with a knife again.

He just turned 50 last week

Charlie Day, Jay Pharaoh, Rob Corddry and Joe Budden ones are good

His new show with Ant is a lot of fun.

why do people make a big deal about artie lange? He was just in MadTV, a couple of movies, and a little standup as far as I know

there's no evidence he's a comedic genius

Cool I'll watch Charlie and Rob for sure. No idea who those other two people are so I might skip them.

The episode with Terry Crews is really good. He seems like a lovely man who loves his family.

You've obviously never seen the best comedy of all time, Dirty Work.

I've probably watched about 30 minutes of Artie Lange in total, I barely find him funny at all. It is the idea of Artie Lange that is funny, what he represents.

Truly an underrated film.

video link for the lazy:
youtube.com/watch?v=a_MFkqMZTt4

I wish there were more women. Not for the sake of equality, I just want to watch more hot chicks go through these hot sauces. Anyone interested in this sort of thing should check out Abril Marquez eating hot ramen with some other random thot.

She's a relatively new (and, it seems, less than ambitious) youtuber that I found from BeardTube's "hot girl grooms my beard" video.

youtu.be/fQCk0SwhVN0

Also worth a watch, if you're a beard person.

He looks and sounds like he's 85 years old.

Terry is just the best.

You're a legend, user

Joe Budden is literally me.
Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

I can't stand watching him do anything else but for some reason I thought his hot ones episode was great

hes pretty annoying sometimes but his music "persona", I like. his online persona is annoying as fuck

fuck me I thought this guy died in 2011

This was pretty good.

anyone else enjoy the spicy kino?

What's favorite episode? Mine's Eric Andres

Joey Diaz bringing his own blue cheese

Gonna have to agree on Eric Andre, sadly this year has had purely shit guests, I've only watched Terry Crews and Artie's episodes.

Fuck off, shill.

Chris D'Elia by far

>Tfw Bill Burr kept teasing for years that he was going to the show then defined by himself that he would go for F is For Family season 2
>Season premiered months ago and still nothing.
Really dissapointed in him t b h.

I'm not a shill, you hostile piece of shit. I'm sharing a video just like OP. Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your dog.

To be fair he did try to do an episode but Nia ate all of the wings they prepared.

He basically admits to being on heroin towards the end
>hot sauce and heroin combine to make an interesting high