You're clealy a fucking dumbass, Dredd IS a hero, he does what BATMAN does...

>you're clealy a fucking dumbass, Dredd IS a hero, he does what BATMAN does, he fights crime to keep people safe from crooks except he's a futuristic cop & actually kills the villains where as Batman he lets them get away with killing people, so Dredd is the true hero!! and he is the law of justice, not Batman, also if Dredd isn't a Hero then why is he in a Comic book? EXPLAIN THAT DUMBASS!!

I KNEW YOU'D SAY THAT

Plz be fucking bait

Who are you quoting?

Judge Dredd is one of the better examples of fascism portrayed in comics because of his nuances. He's not nuanced on the law, but how one perceives him depends on the story. In many stories, he's the hero, almost unambiguously, so when you see him committing brutal actions in the name of the law, it gives you more pause, because moments before he was the guy you were rooting for.

He is a cop, all honest cops are heroes by default.

Is he still a hero if he's paid for it?
It's his job, he's not doing it out of goodness.

You can't be murrican, then.

>Batman being a complete manchild and attacking Judge Dredd, the most steadfast upholder of The Law in history
Why am I not surprised in the least?

he was wrongfully arrested, he had all the rights to complain

How the fuck is he supposed to pay the bills?

Judges don't get paid. All expenses, which are minimal anyway and are mostly paying informants and the such, are charged to Justice Dept. via discretionary accounts.

If he actually kills his villains, then why do the Dark Judges keep coming back?

Couldn't have been Dredd who made the arrest then

Pic related. Although there hasn't been lack of trying.

Maybe the trick is to revive them? Instead of trying to kill or contain them. Has that been tried?

I'm liking Dredd the more and more I read him

The problem is that they're really just spirits by now. Bringing them back to life would involve putting them in a body, and even if you locked them in, they'd still escape as soon as the body expires.
Really, the best way to get rid of the Dark Judges to me is what Anderson did in Four Dark Judges. Had it not been for the Sisters of Death, that probably would've stuck for good.

He's a piece of work, that Joe Dredd.

Doesn't that mean that the dark judges will win in the end? Dredd and co. are getting old, and they are the best shit at stopping them, but they will always come back

Sure, but they've also developed extremely good countermeasures to them. Suction traps in particular have worked wonders, and look at how easily they were routed during Day of Chaos, once the judges got their shit together. Although a permanent solution still eludes them, the judges have become increasingly proficient at dealing with them.

>being this shallow

>not liking Judge Dredd
10 YEARS IN THE ISOCUBES