Thor: Ragnarok

Another Kino coming through...

How can DC even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/reviews/thor-ragnarok-review-cate-blanchett-1202594143/
youtube.com/watch?v=dDHErN3dOkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somehow these flicks keep getting "top 10 of all time"-level scores yet not a single one of them is good, really makes me think

Only Thor movie I'm remotely interested in seeing.

>8/10
>top ten of all time

can you make some effort to learn what RT means and how it actually means nothing?

the bar they use to judge quality of capeshit is the amount of quips

Can you make some effort to suck my dick fucking faggot lmao

cant wait for the inevitable 50% for JUST league that will slowly drip down into sub 30%

I knew it was going to be good as soon as they announced that Taika Waititi was directing.

more like Cucknarok

It's only going up

where are the DCucks?

sounds good to me

Who watches these things? I mean,100% rating and an average 8 should mean something. Nowadays all they have to do is a gimmick for a film to be praised. What's next,a noir version of Squirrel Girl? Superman movie set in 90s for nostalgia?

I now kind of want a Power Pack crossover where Julie Power chastises everyone because "Asgard" is a bad word like in that comic

*tips fedora*

It is finally over.

DCucks are kill.

Looks like another paint by numbers Marvel flick
Might torrent

I hate capeshit but love Waitit, now what?

I think what makes Ragnarok fresh is that the director is used to actually directing comedy so it isn't just quips.

I am sorry I don't like your cartoons. It's nothing personal.

Cringe.

Will only watch if there's a fat kid living in the woods and stealing snacks

Holy fuck you are dumb that's a high as fuck average that means most gave it a 9 or 10

You are all fucking idiots and you shill RT and give it crrdit. Fucking stop.

Watch yourself on that edge there, pal

Taking advise from Fincher and stop watching capeshit altogether

>Back in the day, audiences had to wait a few weeks for Mad magazine to skewer the latest self-important Hollywood blockbuster. These days, Marvel movies arrive as parodies of themselves.

If this is a real review, that is amazing

This is exactly the kind of tone I'd set for a Nextwave film

like wilderpeople was any better than capeshit

or it means most gave it a 8

Catekino

>"Thor battles his sister and Marvel franchise fatigue alike as director Taika Waititi injects a welcome dose of self-parody in “Thor: Ragnarok.”

variety.com/2017/film/reviews/thor-ragnarok-review-cate-blanchett-1202594143/

TOLIK IS A GOOD BOY

>marvel
It's time to grown up, fucking brats

M-Mommy...!

You want to fuck your mother question mark

You just don't understand how RT works. It's kind of broken though. They should combine the number score and the 'recommendation score'.

Unironically this. I’m not a marvel vs DC fag but when several critics complained about Batman vs Superman or suicide squad (I can’t remember which one it was) not being funny enough, something is wrong

That sounds unironically great, I may actually watch it.

>Marvel franchise fatigue... a welcome dose of self-parody...
What fucking Marvel movies has this reviewer been watching?

Wonder woman at 90% whatever with a 7.6 average means 45% gave it an 8 9 or 10.

It didn't even deserve a 5 average it was that bad.

Stop posting RT .

Reddit

You’re thinking of BvS. While I agree the theatrical cut had major fucking problems (though no more egregious than CW), it was very prevalent among the reviewers to take off points for being “too dark/drab/brooding/depressing/serious”.

t. DCock sucker

Who even cares at this point? isn't it the same cycle with every Marvel film receiving high reviews a week before release and everyone eating up with Marvel did it again hyperbole

>reviews coming in this early
>all positive
lol

Another Marvel cycle of bougjt reviews, shills spamming the RT score and everyone forgetting they even saw it two weeks later.

ignoring the percentage because that's a trash system, 8/10 average is pretty high for a capeshit movie.

but it's not many reviews counted yet I guess, probably drop a bit.

The poster reminds me of an Hindu god.

>Wonder woman at 90% whatever with a 7.6 average means 45% gave it an 8 9 or 10.

no

It's not that high when the only ones scoring it are literal shills like Scott Mendelson. Marvel invited its "partners" over. They do this every time. Fucking BR2049 has lower RT than GoTG2 and Homecoming.

must've listened to the social marketers on poster ideas

Looks like it will be tons of FUN

KINO
I
N
O

Scores aren't made on substance, which can't be quantified.

>does the movie has good special effects?
yes? 10/10
>does the movie has good acting?
yes? 10/10
>does the movie has a good story?
Sort of? 7/10

There, if you take the average of this it will be 8/10, just like the tomatoeas

You still don’t understand the RT score system.

>Fucking BR2049 has lower RT than GoTG2 and Homecoming.

No, GoTG2 only has 82% 7.1/10, Homecoming has 92% 7.6/10
BR2049 is 88% 8.2/10

this

>tf not smart enough to enjoy Ragnarok.

Rotten Tomatoes rewards being barely above mediocre very strongly and Marvel Studios have turned the act of being barely above mediocre into a science. 100% positive only means noone outright disliked it and every "It's alright, I guess" is counted as a positive review.

>when several critics complained about Batman vs Superman or suicide squad
As someone who didn't read any reviews nor did I even clicked the Sup Forums threads about it, and just saw them on Sup Forums when HBO premiered them.

I still want my time back from Suicide Squad, what a fucking piece of shit movie. I watched it for free without even putting the effort of pirating it, and I still feel robbed.

BvS was mediocre trash, but then again I'm "suppose" to pirate the Director's Cut, which I won't do because the film I watched was already fucking terrible enough for me to not want to watch it ever again. But unlike Suicide Squad, I didn't feel fucking insulted by BvS, it was just a mediocre film.

Among cape movies. Deadpool, Suicide Squad, and Batman vs Superman are the shittiest ones I have seen. Maybe Ironman 2 and 3 should be among them as well.

>all these shills pretending this isn't ridiculous

a superhero movie about a supposedly serious character that mocks itself endlessly! how great!

You have evidence of paid reviews?

>you will never travel the galaxy quipping with Jeff Goldblum

If that were the case, MCU movies average would be 5 to 6, but they're in the 7 - 8 range pretty often.

Scott Mendelson is the biggest Marvel cocksucker on the planet. Why do you think Marvel gives him luxurious private screenings? Marvel is runing an intricate bribe game.

>DUDE HE SAID ANUS HAHAHAHA

>Superman movie set in 90s for nostalgia?
Captain Marvel is set in the 90s senpai, and mostly every Marvel asset has been pandering to some movie genre: Iron Man 3 (Comedy), Captain America 2 (Thriller), GotG (Space soap opera), Antman (Heist), Daredevil (Grimdark police procedure), etc....

And WB/DC just entered the game
See: Wonder Woman

ASSGARDIGANS

GO TO THE DEVIL'S ANUS

HAHAHAHA WE COMEDY NOW

Real question is, Do I need to see the other Thor movies?
The first two look bad even from their trailers, so I never bothered, but this looks to be a fun watch.

Who is the head quip writing team on this film?

>Antman (Heist),
best genre then

daredevil isn't marvel you retard, its fox

>parodies of themselves
Deadpool and GotG did that and they were great movies.

>the fucking Justice League movie is going to lose too Thor 3
>Thor
>3
DC reboot with Gal fucking when?

I doesn't seem the plot of the other two is in any way relevant to this movie. But despite the bad reviews I did find them enjoyable.

But you should probably have seen The Avengers as an introduction to the characters.

Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Quips Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Diversity Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Not Like Those DC Movies Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Colorful And Fun Fun Fun Fun Thanos Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Strong Female Characters Which Is Very Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Give Disney Your Money Idiot Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Time At The Movies Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun I Cheered At The Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDHErN3dOkc

I mean the TV series not the movie

Probably not, but just learn some Thor basics
-Odin is his father
-Loki is his adoptive brother (And son of the Frost giants)
-Loki wants to be the king and ry to kill Odin and Thor
-Loki then will redeem himself and will help them
-Yadadadada Infinity Stones and Thanos

the first two yes

you don't have to watch the third one to watch ragnarok though

That’s silly. You can’t bribe people with integrity. He either has it or he doesn’t. I know this is why Harry Knowles fell from grace, I get it. But Kathy Lee campaigned on her tv show to get viewers to vote for her to win the most beautiful woman on tv contest, studios buy ads at year’s end to get nominations for Oscars, etc. You are overstating it.

You are right but I hate that pandering. It's a way for manchildren to justify watching that shit. I know a guy who puts Captain America among the best political thrillers ever. It's a movie about a super human with an indestructible shield fighting against faceless mooks alongside his friend the flying man. Hardly the House of Cards.

the first one was ok
the second one is forgettable trash
you probably don't need to watch them but if you want to, watch the first one

its a direct sequel to the last 2 minutes of Thor 2.

But from the trailers of Ragnarok they seem to have completely changed the storyline so I dunno lol

They are pretty great, dude. Why so negative?

OK thanks.
I'll just watch them both the day before I go see Ragnarok. Same thing I did with GotG and hot damn I really missed out of that.

the first movie was mediocre but its a direct correlation to thor 2, which I enjoyed a lot more. thor 2 is irrelevant until the ending.

To me it looks more like a sequel to Age of Ultron

why did they change her scenes to an open field instead of a city?

There aren’t that many great political thrillers out there. Cap 2 is the only good one in two decades.

ragnarok is the third one

>with Gal

gtfo

>reddit spaces
>calls other people reddit

Just watch The Avengers. It's literally about Loki.

this.

For the Hulk bit sure

a) Plot device
b) To trick audience
c) Reshoots??? Postproduction decision???

which has nothing to do with ragnarok...

good job brainlet

Shit man,I know you are a troll but just google political thrillers in the past two decades and 90 percent of them is better than Captain America. Off the top of my head,Ghost Writer and Ides of March are superior to CA.

True, the fact that critics give superhero movies such high scores just shows how much of a cancer they are. I haven't seen one super hero movie that actually is an 8.

Nor do the other Thor movies.

REDDIT JOKES IN A CAPE PT6