TLJ Spoiler

There's some Spoiler from The Last Jedi who matches with the trailer and the BTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybg-t8J3YR8
youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Porg is the Sith Lord

the script was leaked months ago

What it says?

Luke was gay all along

I don't get it, Kylo gut cut with a fucking light saber, why does he have a thin knife slash on his face?

Because it was just the tip.

tehy did not wanna give goofy scar on his face. so they adjusted it to look cool.

A week before the trailer's release we had a poster signing as TLJspoilers dropping some heavy bombs. The dude was from some marketing company and he got to watch around 80% of the movie. His proof was the exact time, date and event where that trailer eventually dropped (some football game), so it checked out and the user wasn't larping

so spoilers?

We knew when the trailer was being released like a month before.

Link to thread?

I want the link or print

Any retard could have told you when the trailer would drop, considering TFA's final trailer came out during Monday Night Football on basically the same day two years ago

Mark Hamill announced it a month prior, too.

As far as I remember Snoke is some kind of vampire, Kylo goes light-side-ish by saving his mother's life, the Asian chubby chick is the traitor, CGI ghost Yoda confirmed, ending is a cliffhanger with Luke confronting Snoke and Kylo """sacrificing""" himself to destroy some mothership

Nigger fucks the fat chink, emo fag and mary sue are friends now, luke doesnt want to train mary sue

Someone post the Spoiler/thread images now!
REEEEEEEEEEE

I remember that, he misses the trailer and he says nothing about the reaching out from kylo

Could it be this?

The problem with this 'leak' he misses so much what happens in the trailer and remembers so much details what don't make senses

This is the classic "crack penguins" and "anakin sloth" leak

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252

'asian chubby chick?'

>the main three OT characters are dead
No reason to watch 9.

It's a nice film

This is hilarious, why would someone go through so much effort to larp?

All about this is crap goddamm

She was officially announced at last Star Wars celebration, her character is called Rose, just google it
Or don't, I warned you

grow up, imbecile.

die in a fire, bigot.

>He doesn't know

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/mark-hamill-luke-skywalker-gay

See I don't know how to feel about this leak. At the time it seemed preposterous but some of the elements which were unheard of have since been confirmed (eg. porgs, water sloth). And yet there are inconsistencies with the newest trailer so it can't be 100% right.

>Hamill: 'It's up for interpretation'
>Media: 'LUKE 100% CONFIRMED GAY'
Fuck this clickbait shit, is there a single respectable publication left on this planet?

keep telling yourself that. It seems really legit. TFA plot leaked too

SIEG PORG! SIEG PORG! SIEG PORG!

>It seems really legit
The fuck are you smoking? The trailer and other released info deconfirms about 90% of this.

So what is Rey's heritage, Sup Forums?
I don't think this has been discussed here.

Strangely none of the leaks or larps have gone into that, but iirc Rian said it would be revealed or at least mentioned in the film. I think they'll probably end up being literally whos.

>Yes, Anakin is in this and has one of the biggest surprise reveals in the film. You meet him early but he's actually an animal (no one knows this except Luke which is why when he appears "human" again, it's supposed to be a "gasp" moment we call it).
>Rey is told by Luke there is a creature in the sea consumed with hate. She eventually has to face it. It's a like giant sloth but it actually looks really neat. I'd say in the middle of the film, after she attacks it, she realizes the best way to defeat it is to get it on land where it will have trouble moving. Yes, she senses it's not real and after a moment, it changes into Anakin. This along with Finn and Rose rescuing some of the resistance only to be betrayed are two of the best scenes in the film only because they're so unexpected
Kill me already

Absolutely none of this is true.

Fake retard shit pushed by same autists, aka, you.

She is Jar-Jar's grandchild.

That first post feels real. Damn they are really going to do the entire history down to the original Sith. However its too insanely deep man. There is no way they can fit it a droid network, droids trying to become autonomous, all that underwater shit, the story of the original sith, that breakneck speed toward the Devastator and Luke being captured by Snoke, if they can pull this off holy fuck... they have created the most intense movie ever probably.

In the trailer you see the underwater caverns he mentions, and him saving Leia's life above D'Qar. This doesn't mention Poe Dameron or Finn's fight with Phasma at all though which is a bit suspicious.

JJ told me the next movie is called Rebellions Last, given a similar duel meaning to The Last Jedi.

>implying you aren't JJ

Kylo turns good after Snoke seduces Rey to the dark side. Episode 9 will be Kylo’s redemption

Sup Forums is the best test audience.

IX is The Turn of the Jedi

>when the all female fighter squadron succesfully synchronized menstruation cycles

>black star craft stabbing the white skin with streams of blood flying out

help me Sup Forums!

Yep. This is quite likely.
Also, it feels like Rey has some prior connection to the dark side. She was probably dumped on Jakku because she was dangerous.

The underwater stuff sounds like it could be legit except for one big things: Luke is present in the underwater scene with Rey in the trailer.

The whole thing also doesn't mention Finn vs Phasma (or why Finn has that bitching new outfit) or Poe, which seems odd.

>Need some tables turned?

Come on now. No need to be hateful.

A new and exclusive picture.

>C3P0 got his golden arm again

Finn has that bitching new outfit because they're doing the "dress undercover as the Empire to infiltrate them"...again.

>new outfit

Looks a lot like Luke's ROTJ costume

See, I don't think it'd be that.
My prediction is that Finn is put through re-conditioning to have his individuality suppressed (like Phasma told him to do at the beginning of TFA) but this time his tenacity has him put into a commander position.
So it seems like Finn has been turned and Rey might turn and Kylo might still be bad at some point and they're doing the "darkest hour" thing again.
Then it turns out Finn still has his individuality, fights Phasma but it's not so clear for the other two (Kylo and Rey) and he ends up being a pillar of morality for them later on. That's my guess at least, it would at least make him relevant

He already had it back at the end of TFA when Rey was departing. The whole fucking reason they shoehorned that in was to sell the fucking comic book that tells the lame story around this stupid fucking Kojima reference by JJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybg-t8J3YR8

anything can happen but that seems really far fetched for disney star wars to do

I'm sure he don't had it back at the end of TFA, but I could be wrong, have any picture?

Holy fucking shit what the fuck is this?

sure thing

And to sell two separate C3P0 figurines

youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8

Do you fags actually Star Wars? Read Aftermath series? Watched Rebels? Read any of the supplementary materials?
They've more or less told us where this is going. Luke *was* the last Jedi. Now he seeks the bendu, i.e. he's grey.
The whole light vs. dark dichotomy is being consigned to history. Snoke is *not* a Sith. He's older than the Sith, older than the Jedi, older than light/dark schism.
Watch the trailer again and listen to what he says about Kylo and the light and dark side.
>you saying Snoke is grey too?
Kind of, but it's not that simple. Remember what Obi Wan said about points of view? Watch the Rebels interactions with Bendu. Recall what happens when Ezra and Maul combine the Jedi and Sith holocrons? They each see different things based on their respective desires.
The point is, you can tap into the full spectrum of the force. What matters in terms of the outcome is the intent behind your actions.

We're going to see Luke and Snoke utilizing the light *and* the dark (and the bendu). That said, I'll speculate that Kylo will eventually surpass Luke because he really has explored the dark side and will end up having a wider/better perspective.

>Snoke is older than the Jedi and the Sith
>tfw Snoke is the crack addicted, abusive uncle of all force users

aftermath series is written poorly and by a retard

>reylo fags will go to these lengths

What if Rey turns out to be a transwoman? This is one group that has been neglected in Star Wars even when gender and racial representation has been addressed.
How would you react?

it would explain why she's so strong

Remember how Anakin had a shittier robot hand compared to Luke? They got better at faces too.

>throwing out the light/dark dichotomy that was pretty fucking important to the setting from the very beginning
Disney are fucking hacks Jesus Christ.

They will ignore all of this. It will be all contradicted by whatever JJ decides to do.
and Rey is Han and Leia's daughter

She is Darth Vader and Palpatine's buttbaby.

Morality is not pc. Light/dark side implies a morality. That's why they've got to drop it.

>I'd actually like if they did this

Nope. All wrong.

says the manchild wanting to watch a flick aimed to sell toys to kids

lmao check this nerd out