Robots

What does Sup Forums think about the film "Robots"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alp5X5UI3qI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it made me kill myself

too many butt jokes

his dad was a dishwasher. that's all I know from that movie

One of the most average animated movies I've seen. Not great, but not terrible.

And I remember some of the robot designs being pretty cool.

Not worth remembering.

It was a great film with a very iconic and memorable score, inspired character design and world-building, and good voice acting direction.

>Hey kids, get a load of THIS!

Reminded me a lot of the game that came out at the time Scrapland. Which was basically GTA Robo

It's probably the reason I find shiny, smooth robots attractive.

I barely remember it at all. Just that it had Robin Williams and Drew Carey.

It kind of made me want to GET UP OFFA THAT THING

I had it when I was a kid and watched it a lot. Not a bad movie imo.

The designer on the commentary track talked about how he wanted the movie to look darker and scarier

youtube.com/watch?v=alp5X5UI3qI
BIG ANIME EYES

I wanna fuck the robot with the big ass

The character designs were the best thing about the movie

This

YOU'RE THE HAND-ME-DOWN SON OF A DISHWASHER AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE

>wanting to fuck Aunt Fanny
You're the bravest hero of all

I really hated it until I found out what it was actually about. Now I only dislike it.

It's a decent movie with a generic plot and really good world and character designs. Nothing worth writing home about but it wouldn't cause anyone cancer or anything.

>Tfw Robots was one of Blue Sky's Better films in the early 2000's
>Tfw they had sequel potential with this film.
>Tfw they completely forget about it and insist on nothing but Ice Age and Rio sequels.

It hurts. It really does.

Amazing setting, fun (if underutilized) characters, great music, but a fairly generic plot.

I think if they had removed some of the side-characters and focused more on the main ones and the villain, it could have been great, but as is, it's still a good watch.

Wow, I don't know you could use Sup Forums in Hell.

But I have to ask why did you wait so long after the movie came out to do it.

Yep. Wish we had more movies like that these days. I feel like there's less interesting builds like this. I dunno

I want to know where this idea came from that, rather than sleek and awesome miracles of engineering that are dripping with cool, robots should be haphazard piles of ugly junk with disgusting human eyeballs
it was never a thing and then somehow it became a thing EVERYWHERE

It looks like one of these movies that gets a bit faster every time someone says the word robot.

Fuck, I forgot that was in Robots. I still say that to people when I'm taking photos. I just thought I was an asshole, turns out I was an asshole making a reference to a children's movie about Robots.

I'm totally cool with it, loved this movie when I was a kid.

Are you trying to make a meme sir?

I think Bigweld might be my favorite design in the movie. Really cool. And you see him get small upgrades between his appearance on Rodney's TV and when he meets him in the present day. Nice detail