OXIDE GHOSTS - THE BRASS EYE TAPES

Any Britbongs going to see or have seen the Brass Eye documentary OXIDE GHOSTS? It's having a limited run across cinemas at the moment, and because of legal reasons it'll never be released for home viewing - so catch it live or you'll never see it

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20071214054221/http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/padraig_reidy/2007/10/when_liberals_attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll bite, what's it about?

SON OF A CUNT M8

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WATCHING A CAM IS ALLOWED

SOME BONG BETTER RECORD THAT SHIT

I WONDER WHAT COULD BE SO RAUNCHY THE BRITS WONT RELEASE IT ON HOME VIDEO

Official summary;
>Oxide Ghosts: The Brass Eye Tapes offers a curated selection of never before seen material from the making of the seminal spoof news show created by Chris Morris, which also featured Kevin Eldon, Doon Mackichan, Mark Heap and Amelia Bullmore across seven blisteringly brilliant episodes. The series later returned as a one-off special (directed by Tristam Shapeero) featuring Simon Pegg and Julia Davis which sparked debates in the House of Commons about the show’s content.

>Made from hundreds of hours of unseen material from his personal archive, Cummings’ film shares insights into the process of making the series over a two year period, witnessing the highs and lows of the production and its impact. Part documentary, part artwork, the film is designed solely for live screenings, and has the blessing of Chris Morris.

What the fuck now you've got me interested. What could be in it? Do I need to buy a plane ticket to the UK for this?

There's a thread on Cookd and Bombd with people who've seen it discussing some of its contents. I'm trying not to spoil it for myself as I'm seeing it next month, but I know there's at least extended footage of the Sutcliffe: The Musical bit

I'd imagine there's a good bit of cut celebrity interview stuff on it too, which is probably why none of it's been seen

I had no idea this was apprently a thing.

Neither did I until recently. I get the impression they're intentionally keeping it low-key

It's a shame it's going to be theater only. Praying theres a camrip, it could be years before it sees the light of day.

I'd be surprised if there was, most if not all the showings are one-offs at small screens and feature a director Q&A after, so dunno how you'd manage it

I might bring along a notepad to jot some of it down

A CHEEKY KUNT WITH A TRIPOD IN THE PROJECTOR BOOTH

W-what? New brass eye? Am I being rused? Coaxed into a snafu perhaps?

Thanks OP you beautiful nonce

>it'll never be released for home viewing
This is the one thing we didn't want to happen.

sounds totally fucking stupid

Quadraspazzed on a life glug?

THIS IS PEAK BONG SATIRE

NON BONGS CAN NEVER FULLY GET IT

ALTHOUGH
>Part documentary, part artwork
ONLY POOFS DECLARE THEIR OWN FILMS ART

Read the thread you knob

No probs m8, seems a lot of fans haven't copped it so spreading the good word

Noice

CAM RIP NOW

I'm running at the cinema now with my pants down.

>spoons illegal in England

>clearly is talking about knives
>18+ not illegal

So this is american education..

I'm going dressed as a school and smelling of hammers.

IT WAS ON IN MY FUCKING CITY IN SEPTEMBER FUCK

Just looked and saw the same thing.
Reeeeeee.

To preserve the anonymity of our Sup Forums posters, we replaced each of them with 3 5 year olds.

That's some bullshit. First I've heard of it.

Sounds stupid.

>blessing of Chris Morris.
Well I guess I have no choice but to see this now.
I mean Chris fookin Morris? Helloooo

Oh ffs why did no-one make a thread or mention this sooner. Literally the first ive heard about it, and im going to be away for the screening where i live.

>I might bring along a notepad to jot some of it down
Please do this and then post pics of your drawings.

SHE'S AN UZI LOVER

Chris Morris is a burnt out muzzie loving shithead

web.archive.org/web/20071214054221/http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/padraig_reidy/2007/10/when_liberals_attack.html

I would like to have loving sexual intercourse with Doon Mackichan.

prime rebecca front>>>>>>>>>>>>prime Doon Mackichan

But there's no such thing as prime Rebecca Front.
L M A O SMOKED.

there was tho
enjoy yr stick insectfu

>"stick insectfu"
>posts gutter trash like it's gold
user, I...