Flash Trailer

Based Ezra, literally /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=mP23BBlED-o

Can a dcuck explain why batman is on the same power level as someone who can bend time?

Batman is basically Neil Breen. He's the best hacker and scientiest and most brilliant tactician, but he's been trained in all martial arts and has billions to funnel into technology.

X men had their own super fast guy in movies, MCU also, now it DC turn, and this Ezra looks like someone who wants to be hated

DC did it first in comics, I think. And in fact most of their reality-bending reboots/relaunches hinge on Flash accidentally fucking up the timeline because he ran too fast

Why is Ezra Miller so fucking handsome goddammit

WB wants the Sup Forums audience

bump

But he's an uglier Filthy Frank with worse acting skills?

>Marvel quips
All hope is lost. Why can't he just be funny like in Justice League cartoon?

>Rick and Morty fan
>Tesla portrait

literally /reddit/

And political connections, a ridiculously broad knowledge base, and really, really deep pockets.

I wouldn't be surprised if he helps the Flash figure out how to time travel.

How does he afford all that equipment and an entire warehouse anyway?

Fucking nice!

i walked past ezra at glastonbury two years ago. he was wearing a dinosaur onesie, it was six am on friday morning. just wanted to let you guys know

Re watch the part where the Flash is asking Batman what he should do and Batman tells him

Oh shit. That Kevin?

>/ourguy/
Sure if you're a numale from Sup Forums

Ezra is actually pretty based
I'm going to watch it just for him

Can some DC fanboy explain to me what they think about the direction the series has taken? I hate DC movies, as any sensible person should, they're all garbage. But I understand some of you like to actually eat trash.
As a fan of these... "movies", what do you think about the tone change from Man of Steel to this video of The Flash, BROUGHT TO YOU BY AT&T? Are you painfully aware that Marvel has made DC director's actually add color to their movies? And quips?
Just curious what you delusional people are thinking right now after watching this offensive video.

Looks like shit.

Might watch it for Waterguy, but I'm not sure if he's enough.

Yes

He's jewish you are all hypocrites. And capeshit redditors.

electrical infetterence

This

>if you could have superpowers what would you do?
>Ezra: I would destroy the patriarchy
He is a pledditor

is this big bang theory now?

>Batman is basically Neil Breen. He's the best hacker and scientiest and most brilliant tactician,
>best best best best best

>superman

>flash

Fuck DC is fucking boring. In Marvel no one is best anything, except maybe the Hulk.

Why doesn't he start by condemning Affleck?

>PLEASE NOTICE ME. IT ONLY SEEMS LIKE I'M BAITING, I'M REALLY NOT. THOSE INSULTS AREN'T INSULTS PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME. WHAT AM I EXAGGERATING?? THESE ARE REAL ISSUES. PLEASE I NEED YOU TO SEE HOW SMART I AM PLEASE RESPOND.

He can just steal it

>In Marvel no one is best anything, except maybe the Iron Man who is now literally Gary Sue.

Iron Man is a joke the comics.

Literally everyone with powers beats him, even Spiderman.

Spiderman is one of the strongest marvel characters though.

At least, of the characters that cannot destroy the entire planet.

Batman is the most brilliant tactician in the DCEU. He has emergency briefcases with a method for dispatching of each member of the Justice League "just in case" .

>MUH MARVEL

That looks bad... why can't we have one good DC movie?

Because DC itself is boring, the powers, the heroes, the villains, its lame.

It's about movies.

When people go to the movies to watch a DC movie I always imagine they go in hope to see a Marvel movie and then come out disappointed.

I thought it was about ethics in journalism?

let's take a pause here and admit that pic related feels amazing.

>implying good super heroes movies even exist

Why did all of his scenes look like a shit SNL skit?

>implying Meteor Man isn't the best

Is this the power of a DC mind at work?
Good enough response, I guess. "I'm mad and don't know how to deal with it other than greentext lashouts", thanks for the answer.

>Based Ezra, literally /ourguy/

Nope, Savitar is our guy.

Here, have another (You).

because they're all the same empty quip machine just with different powers

>offensive

This offends you?

It's more colorful and light hearted because that's the arc Snyder and Johns planned out after MoS. Something Chris Terrio said about JL before BvS came out. It doesn't mean the movie won't have serious moments. We got a taste of that in the last trailer where they showed off Clark.

go back and kys

As long as Flash is the designated quipster I don't mind them adding some levity to the movies. My main issue with humor in Marvel movies isn't the quips themselves but the fact that every character seems to be cracking jokes when the stakes are way too high. It really fucks with the tension in thise movies because these heroes are making shitty jokes when their lives are being threatened. Obviously it works for some characters, like Spiderman or in this case Flash (even though I'm pretty sure Wally West is the goofball, not Barry, I don't know I don't read Flash). I'm more of a fan of DC's comics/cartoons than their movies, because the movies really do get too dark and depressing. Honestly I think they should have had Paul Dini involved with the DCEU, because his work with the DCAU was nothing short of excellent. Those shows knew how to keep a serious tone while also including legitimately funny jokes and doing a great job representing the characters and making them all distinct from one another. All of Marvel's characters seem to act similarly and all of the DCEU's characters are too fucking depressed and edgy.

It's pretty commonly accepted that Marvel is reddit quiptrash for brainlets, and that DC movies like Batman vs Superman are actually good movies that take some intelligence/insight to process the symbolism etc.

Basically BvS/DC movies are pleb filters, and you got filtered.

>Captain america: best soldier and tactician in the world
>black widow: best spy
>hawkeye: best aim in the world
>reed richards: greatest scientist
>hulk:strongest mortal
You don't know shit about marvel

At least is far less forced, the humor in some scenes come from flash not really being a fighter and being nervous about the situation

MCU in the other hands literally quip without reason in the worst time possible.

>At least is far less forced
No, it isn't. You fucking shill. This is just terrible. Whedon ruined this film.

That was before Whedon joined you cuck

no, it isn't

fuck off

Plot armor and the fact that comic book fans have legendary low standards when it comes to their stories. I mean they are even lower than the standards of the average movie watcher.
Or why do you think comics retell the same story with the same characters again and again? It's because the average comic book fan doesn't want anything else.

>Neil Breen
the fuck is a neil breen

>pretending you haven't watched every RLM vid ever