RWBY/RT General #1135: Ozpin without glasses Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0181f2ba-3271-4634-87d6-d6672e9b35ce/index.m3u8

1080P Episode Archive: mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

Nora with glasses

Arkos!

Male!Rubes is pure! stop spreading lies about him and his sister!

it's more of the fact that she had already kinda sowed the seeds of destruction with the whole Lancelot an Mordred thing.
Faltering or being steadfast about something has nothing to do with it.
It was basically her way of live which kinda advanced the clock forward.

Scorp.

ACCEPT MY LOVE!

Pyrrha wouldn't have the stones to move on Jaune.

>watching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
>get to the bit where Tuco's dragging Blondie across the desert as revenge for when Blondie dropped him in the middle of the desert and left
>Tuco's got a pink parasol
Now I can't get the idea of replacing them with Neo and Yang out of my head.

Raven!

That's actually pretty hot

Loli spin-off!

And yang is a low level huntress in training. Adam's been at war for 5 years and has a force amplification semblance combined with focusing it into a very, very small area with the edge of his katana.

>tfw we couldn't protect his smile

Me in the middle.

Little rube is pretty cute.

Pretty good.

Well given the fact she scouted him out, hunted him down and practically forced Jaune to be her partner I am surprised she didnt, Pyrrha acted like she did from the start.

Why is Rube brown ?

Yeah, but Yang's aura was still incredibly weak for a character supposed to be a tank.

yang is so ungrateful

Damn Rube and MK for taking his pure smile

hot

swear to god if the symbol is Raven tribe then a Super Grimm im going to be so disappointed

She's not a tank, she just has a force amplification semblance that lets her hit harder the more hits she takes until she's out of juice and goes down like a bitch.

>Rubrum is also a weapon fanatic
>goes on and on about rifles
>suddenly what is a cute quirk on Ruby's part makes everyone think Rubrum is a school shooter

too many chocolate chips

Reposting the question.

Would you rather

>Have an OP as hell semblance (we are talking Madara's eyes overpowered) and a Team as close as family.

Or

>Adopt a qt wolf loli faunus and live in a quit farming village, with minor Grimm attacks the local militia can handle.

Yeah it's pretty comf.

She sure looks like she has some stones in that pic judging by that manface

I am hopeful that it won't be Raven's tribe. I'm sure they have better things to do than draw hooves in the dirt.

OP semblance.

If Loli!Cinder told you that Tyrian was touching her in a weird way, would you believe her?

Tyrian only touches himself thinking about his Goddess

dont be a lying little shit Cinder

She probably would've got Jaune to notice her if she kept acting that.

Can't i take something in the middle? an okay Semblance with a nice team and a "relatively" comfy life?

Post your favorite Neo fanfic

The double standards is strong.

While you are right and i fully agree with you that seems to be countered by brushing off a punch by a giant robot through a large pillar.

Horse grimm born and bred to perfection and tamed by her power, the weak should fear the strong!

>That mug
>Avocados are awesome

Lolis never lie!

God I hope so because if it is Raven Tribe I would honestly think they are autistic if they draw fucking hooves on the floor instead of getting Banners for their shit

The real question would be if i gave a damn.

Undisputed best Faunus.

Except for Cinder.

Will Jaune live up to the person he is based on

>"user how come you spend so much time with me?"

is there a vore one?

>Tyrian molesting Cinder
>When he could be spending that time worshipping Salem

I think not.

No!

>Has ability to set shit on fire with her touch
>Not using it to stop someone touching her inappropriately

I think the only place she's touched is in the head

"Y-you too"

You know it to be true! She's a little shit!

Maybe it's a side-effect of Raven's portals being made?

No. But nothing is stopping you from taking the OP semblance and finding a nice girl to settle down with. People just might get pissed your not fighting the Grimm more or shit.

Being strapped to a pole and burned to death?
Probably

I'm an undercover agent.

She's just saying it for attention, what a bitch

I would hope so, everything is wearing on Jaune and he is beginning to crack. Soon Pyrrha will begin to talk to him but no one else.

doesnt seem like it tho

You are qt as fuck.

No reason Blake.

I spend a whole lot of time with your entire team, Blake. Hell, I spend a lot more time with your partner then I do with you.

Because you might try to run away if I didn't, my love.

In her wildest dreams

Post slut Rubes instead!

Why do Blake have Heart symbols in her eyes?

She's in heat

Well little poster, when the gubbmint puts flouride in your water, estrogen in all your food, and punishes people for correcting degenerate racism and the sexist racism of your poc "women's studies" degree teachers scattered throughout your secondary schools, you turn fictional light skin tone characters from a fictional place into asians because you fail to see the ironic racism in the act or calling for a character to be a minority because of representation.

Quick physics pop quiz hotshot. What's the pressure difference between 20 tons of force over 8 square inches and 20 tons of force over 1/8 square inches? Following any logical implementation of a "force field" it's easier to punch through that way. Anyway this is pointless because even the writers admitted to it just does whatever they need it to instead of being internally consistent.

Adam please.

Loli Cinder is CUTE! I am gonna adopt loli Cinder!

GOD WHY TPK WHY I TRUSTED YOU

How would you fix his character?

Hard Mode: while keeping him as an antagonist for Weiss

Good, adopt her and take her far away! Raise her to not be a little shit!

>She's in heat

I like having someone's company but i also like quietly doing my own thing.

All the better to rub your ears during M'Love. Who could ever keep their hands off such an adorable girl who makes such cute noises?

He hates Weiss and Winter for leaving him and once he gets the SDC corp he fucks everyone in the family from his Father all the way to his sisters

Acknowledge the emotional and possible physical abuse done to him by his father.

Acknowledge the fact that Winter only cared about Weiss, and getting her out, then left. Then Weiss only focused on getting out, never giving a single shit about Whitley.

He's validated for hating both Winter and Weiss and also hating Jacques enough to take the SDC.

It's actually a parasite

Yang stop falseflagging.

Does anyone have the Blake in heat cap

who, me?

Figuratively and very literally.

Would you, Sup Forums?

He has the same goals as Weiss but is going about them the right way

I've told you before, user. Never put your trust into me: I am only human after all.

Yeah.
Adam isn't that affectionate.

And I am?

>Getting beat into obedience and hating Ironwood is the right way to do anything

It's better to die standing up than live your life bowing down, user.

Duh.

Yeah.