ITT: Actors you could probably take out in a fight

ITT: Actors you could probably take out in a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etrPz5Tgu1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd rather take her out on a date.

>Probably
Unless she's a trained fighter, any relatively healthy man can take out any woman.

How would you guys defeat the rock?
>no paper, you fucks

Get him addicted to heroin and then take it away.

Suck his dick until he can't stand anymore.

>A congenital heart defect has apparently felled the Rock moments before he could step into the ring.

Piss on him

water drops

What a bitch.

pocket sand

I'm 201 cm and have been lifting and doing mma since I was 16 so I could take him easily. Only 22 so I have an age advantage too. Old guys are a lot lower T.

Play baywatch until he pisses himself to death

>Timcurryinawheelchair.jpg

I want her to use me as her boy-toy until it's unveiled that she actually wants to transplant my mind with her father's in an attempt to know what it's like to wincest without any inhibitions.

By kicking his ass. This dude is just a roided fag who played pretend for some wrestling bullshit. I have practiced boxing for 10 years, I can take hits and I can hit. Also he is like 60 years old, so it wouldn't even be fair against me (24).

>I've been driving cabs since I was 16

I'm sure The Rock would be terrified.

With 4 years of MMA he is by far more accomplished than "the roid" regarding fighting. What would this old dude do anyway? Some WWF supermove bullshit? He'd probably hurt himself before even hit him.

In a street fight scenario, neither of you are getting up from a Rock Bottom on a hard surface. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

>doesn't know those "wrestlers" are just glorified stuntsmen
They're just actors fed with roids. I bet the "rock" would collapse of a heart attack before even touching me.

I know because those "fighters" are so much better conditioned

youtube.com/watch?v=etrPz5Tgu1Q

Is this some lowkey 'Actresses you are strong enough to rape?' thread?

Am I the only one that thinks that's one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen?

When did actresses stop being actresses and become actors?

Don't be racist

Could you?

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

>actors you could take out in a fight
>posts an actress
Why is Sup Forums so beta?

Holy shit, is that Buffalo Bill?

>that fucking jaw

lmao

Also this is my submission, i'm pretty sure i can beat her up

No I think she has the type of face that comes to mind when you think of the word beautiful.

Anyone can beat Tim

I wouldn't fuck with this guy, he probably fights like a chimpanzee and would crawl up your torso and rip your eyeballs out

Fuck me where is the trapping vern in a cage copypasta

she'd never see it coming, i would strike like a nigger in the night

where did her tits go??

Is this photoshopped? I genuinely don't even know anymore.

This may be true, but I can kidnap a famous midget like him and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation.

Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad.

I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things I would do.

wait wait
that's the plastic glass at the right ,here that felt?
i'm confused

In 1v1 I could take her in a fight. If she tag teamed with someone else I don't know. It depends who. no refunds

gay

I...don't know

She's carrying Cleveland back to a winning season. No you couldn't take her. She's too swole. You don't get to be the no. 1 linebacker without being huge.

>i would strike like a nigger in the night
hahahahahaha holy kek

how come she dropped the easy side?

She's quite the womanlet

>Be Jew producer
>He sucks my cock of his own will.

she didn't (look at the white cover on the straw)

damn those are some thighs

I bet Katy's pussy smells like a sweaty red lobster cook after work.

I reckon I could have him!

I bet you like girls, faggot

she picked up some vomit?

thingsmissingfromtwinpeaksseason3.jpg

>thicc katy thighs

>still smiling
can't break her stride

If you hit her too hard she's probably have an involuntary bowl movement from eating all that ACTIVIA

Goddamn. That is literally perfect bone structure.

I hope so