/riverdale/

So did the long haired snake who's in contact with Jughead kill Fred and those kids or is it just a red herring??? The set-up of Hiram hiring the snakes to kill Fred seems very likely, especially considering it's long-hair who gives Jug his information.

giv betty sister gf

polly is a trash gf

no homo but Reggie is so fucking good looking

this new reggie is so much better, sketchy rather than vacant

Guys... What if Archie's gun is the murder weapon? We have never seen that cadet kids family

WHAT IF THE GUY WHO SHOT ARCHIE'S FATHER IS JASON PRIESTLEY

eye color matches

I love evil Betty in that scene

any hermione mommy webms?

Cheryl has been 10/10 this season only character consistently perfect
Archie has been Archie but I like his fighter spirit to protect his dad
Veronica has been kinda annoying with her passive aggressive attitude towards daddy, I'm enjoying Hiram so far but I want him to act more intimidating
Betty is still great but she was being too much of a cunt this time towards Cheryl
Jugheads acting was really off this episode I'm not sure why. He's demands his dad basically go free are ridiculous, he still handled a dead body covered it up destroyed evidence and gave a false confession. Also suggesting they free him from prison with gang power was too silly
Ending got me finally sold on masked killer

Also where is Betty's dad?

Did Archie get the jingle jangle?

>People hating our LITERAL guy Jughead

I don't know why Jug thinks his father deserves to have his sentence reduced. He still covered up a murder. Was it because Clifford threanted to harm Jug that Jug thinks that his father deserves leniency? Does he consider his father a mere victim of Clifford?

>Betty is still great but she was being too much of a cunt this time towards Cheryl

Cheryl is always a cunt towards Betty.

>Cherylfags

Betty is too committed to Jughead.

How many episodes until Jughead gets his ass whooped by The Ghoulies?

Will he decide to leave Betty then? Yet EW said that Betty does something incredible for him. Was it to blackmail Cheryl?

I have always wondered what the S from Juggie's sweater was meaning. Salem?

He never has sex so he's full of "S"emen

Cheryl is godtier, sorry m8.

>not Ronnie

Kys

Post MOMMY or Pop's cafe gets it

>Girl who just attempted suicide and has had her house burned down along with an injured mother is reluctant to forgive the guy who knew everything about your brothers death at the hand of your father and helped cover it up
>Better black mail her
Yeah no shit is still fucked up
So we have Better being guilty of torture breaking and entering illegal imprisonment and now black mail
She's going to be in prison longer than JP

He seems to believe not being guilty of what he was originally arrested for should make him a free man
Which yeah it's fair to want your dad back but come on he barely even seems sorry for all the crimes he committed
20 years isn't a bad deal at all with everything considered

Tragic backstory or mental illness(which both have)don't excuse them for acting like cunts.

Her only fault is to not have proposed a real reward to Archie.

>didnt win the Archiebowl

Kek

Betty committing federal crimes for her bf comes across as a little worse

Crazy how Jughead is cool with it.

He was going to do it himself. Didn't he get on Archie about holding out on info last season? Now he's ok with committing crimes as long as it helps him at the end of the day?

Pretty. Jughead asked the serpent guy if they could just bust FP out of jail and send him to Canada. I get the feeling Betty's judgment gets clouded by Jug.

Jughead and Betty are becoming their parents.

I guess that is supposed to be the point, because everyone else is following in their parents' footsteps so why not Jughead, too?

I assume later we will see whether or not they can break from that pattern.

>Betty almost joining Jughead into the darkness, but not quite

Is Jughead gonna do something worse than blackmail?

>got dominated by Betty

I hope her and Cheryl become BFFs.

It's been said he'll start doing questionable things for the serpents.

I hope so too. They are the only ones carrying this show.

I literally figured it all out

It's someone who wants to replace the mayor. She said that re elections will be coming up soon (pretty much) and so the guy who wants to be mayor is killing or is hiring people to kill so that the town throws out McCoy because of her poor performance and poor handling of the situation.

Why is this board so overruned by Cheryl and Betty fags?

So Betty's dad?

black hood dude has very distinct green eyes, unless they're lazily putting an entirely different actor in that hood than who they'll reveal it to be, we have not seen his true identity on screen yet, which suggests he isn't anyone special, but it working for someone known or to be known to the audience

word

where my ronnie and hermy bros at?

Betty is fine but the obsession over Cheryl's misshapen melted wax dummy quasimodo in heels look boggles my mind

It can't be that questionable, it's still CW and Archie. Call me back when he actually hurts somebody.

>not wanting to see Psycho Cheryl vs Dark Betty action

no wonder Archie didn't want either of them

Ronnie is boring and annoying. She's just eye candy.

>Archie and Jughead fist fight
>another gang wants to recruit them to sell drugs
>car racing
>they lose and leave town
>Betty and Veronica go after them

Those are the most recent speculations.

>Archie v Jughead

Is this really happening? Isn't Archie going to kick his ass? He barely survived Chuck.

I like her expressions.

There's pics of them with bruises and cuts in their faces.

Who hype for the Sabrina spin off?

when they announced the Archie reboot, the one thing I was hoping for was Sabrina - either a spin-off or her popping up on the show. So Im happy that the spin-off is actually happening now and they are taking a horror route.

>tumblr is divided what Betty did to Cheryl
>twitter is fucking shipping them

Top kek

What reason does anyone have to side with betty in this scene besides muh waifu
She got off a hard criminal by blackmailing a victim of his crimes
Cherly being mean earlier does not justify it

the end justifies the means

Betty is totally in the wrong here. What's worse is that she stated that the good guys won.

If FP had stated that Clifford had threatened him to do his bidding or he would hurt Jughead would have been a solid defense.

>would have been a solid defense.
would have been hearsay
the defendant would have every motivation to make up that story
no one will question the sister of the victim corroborating it

As fucked up it was I'm interested how cruel Betty will become later on now that she's going to drop the sweet, nice persona.

Apparently that's her arc for this season. In episode 5 she'll do something that'll piss off Ronnie and it's not about Archie.

B & V are the cutest couple

Are they setting her up to be the anti-hero?

But I as a viewer could root for Jughead and Betty more knowing that's what happened to them.

They really are. I hope the show pulls a Korra ending.

More like morally ambiguous.

Betty? I hope they are. That would be one of the greatest things this show can do for her character.

Valerie a cute! CUTE!

I wish she would get speaking lines again. I wish she would Have something to Archie when he was upset about his father. She's the one that met his father, not Veronica.

>shows up at the hospital where her ex-boyfriend's dad is dying of a gun shot
>no lines
lel
I fell like there must be an ongoing joke in the writers room of how poorly they can handle her character

GIB COLE NOW

Weird long face

Gib 50s Betty

Well at least Im glad people are noticing how cruel she can be when she feels in the right

>been thinking to dye hair darker for jughead look

so you already have cole face? i'm in love with you, user.

he's getting a little better desu, sometimes his weak acting helps sell his character being so young in comparison t

We need more Cole in this thread.

I meant:
>Who wants to break it to Cole that he can't shit on KJ's acting anymore after this week's episode.

Don't they get on?

YES. THIS.

and ross butler.

KJ acting Good! GOOD!

im not gay but damn do I have feelings whenever i see archie on screen

didnt know best girl was friends the girl from the originals

I miss old Reggie, but Ross isn't half bad. Nice to see Reggie in the show this time.

>old reggie

reggie was re-cast?

and damn that pic of cole is so mega handsome!

Yeah he was. He's on that Netflix show instead.

who was original reggie? and when did re-casting happen? before show aired or mid-season? i did not watch the show (not my kind os show) so wouldn't know. i only watch yt clips of cole scenes from the show. cole was so hot in the final scene when he wore the gang jacket then looked back into house straight at camera.

He's that half Asian/white kid on 13 Reasons Why. I don't remember his name.

ross butler is on 13 reasons why. did you mean ross butler left riverdale and reggie is now played by new actor? i thought you meant another actor played reggie before ross butler.

Oh my bad I thought it was the new actor in the picture.