I, TONYA Trailer (2017) Margot Robbie

youtube.com/watch?v=UvLH5aeWWRc

thoughts Sup Forums?

she's so fine it hurts

Really?

Really?

I worked with her on some thing once and she laughed at my shitty jokes, causing everyone else to pretend to laugh too, so she's ok in my book.
I will not watch that movie.

>on some thing

Neighbours?

>"""27"""" years old

No, a magazine thing.

Uh. Yeah? Faggot.

Will she be the first actress to win an Oscar without being Harvey's fucktoy?

>people actually looking like they are in the 80s
something the new IT will never manage

it is so painfully obvious that these are scripted tweets

is there any panty in the trailer? someone prewatch it for me

i'm older than that but did not feel the need to inject alien substances into my lips

>trailer ends before it even begins
Perfect

Looks good.

I like Margot and not just because she's smoking hot.
She's a good actress. Had to carry Suicide Squad by herself and she was great in Wolf Of Wall Street.

>There are posters on Sup Forums who are going to skip this sportkino
For what reason? The 30 for 30 on Tonya was top tier and this will be too.

Imagine fucking Margot over and over again without a condom, her legs wrapped tight around your hips making sure you cum balls-deep inside her, every drop of cum hitting her cervix. In no time at all she'll be thoroughly knocked-up, but don't worry you won't have to stop, in fact her hormonal changes will make her insatiable - she'll demand you stick in in her each and every day for the next 9 months. Enjoy the feel of her breasts swelling with milk and her cunt flushing with blood and becoming incredibly hot and sticky inside.

She's probably ovulating RIGHT NOW, one hand resting between her thighs, the other wandering between her breasts and her empty belly. Are YOU man enough to fill her with your seed?

She looked the best in Tarzan.

>awkwardly timed photo of a beautiful woman

OMG SHE'S SO UGLY GUISE

No way fag

yes! yes i am margot!!!

Go watch The Babysitter right now.

wtf i love straya now

Samara Weaving is indeed attractive and looks like a cross between Margot Robbie and Cara Delevingne

Oh so you're the guy that saw that.

seen her vagINA!

yes

>film about ice skater who ruined her rival's career
>trailer makes it out to be a harley quinn origins film

from the trailer it looks like it will be shitty like soul surfer where annasophia robb obviously couldn't surf so they only do lots of shots of legs of the double and then they cgi her face on for the full body shots and then for the torso/head shots they just have her being carted around the ice rink or whatever it is on some trailer all pretend-like.

so cute

I'm not a a fanboy of either of those, but I'd argue Robbie already has all the "perfect" feminine features. I suppose you mean the dark eyebrows? Because other than that, all the unrealistically hot (pic related) girls live off of having unrealistically symmetric faces and being not one gram too fat.
The one thing that is distancing from Robbie looks is that she looks like a cunning woman - she looks like she's explicitly not loving.

Australia is really pumping out the qts. Will it be the last bastion of whiteness?

Should I move to the land down under lads?