Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrb3HLB28Po&t=7m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=PBtitOjc6Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=rK6RbKAeUJE
youtube.com/watch?v=z-8LGTVF3_I
youtube.com/watch?v=lWctcNBs2qQ&t=355s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NBC.

First for making promises to Conan, then for expecting him to be immediately as popular as Leno.

Leno was always in the wrong. Fuck him.

everyone

Jay is the man. Conan and Dave just looked like amateurs complaining they didn't get their way. That doesn't appeal to many executives. Leno was and is a winner. Jay Leno is better than any of the current late night hosts, admit it.

t. Jay Leno

fpbp

it kind of sucked but Conan really acted like a bitch during this, plus his show(s) had already been pretty bad for a few years before this happened and only got worse when he came back

He started falling off after Richter left for awhile to persue his own career. The writer's strike had some real gold, but it was mired in tons of shit.

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Jay Leno paid his dues as a standup comedian and was one of the most well regarded by his peers. He was better at monologues. Jay was also a better interviewer.

Current late night hosts are all one note and joyless. Past hosts just haven't been as likable as Jay or Johnny. For me, the next late night host should be Dane Cook.

conan is a fucking queer

No u are check the quads you clod

Jeff Zucker for and to a lesser extent Lorne Michaels

Dane?

Conan for not appealing to the old people like Leno did.

Ok then, Sebastian Maniscalco. He could turn his nose up at every guest. Then his co-host could be Jeremy Hotz claiming everyone smells like poo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrb3HLB28Po&t=7m49s

:^(

Yeah NBC fucked them both. As far as between Conan or Leno who was the bigger asshole, Conan gunning for Jay's job and Jay undercutting Conan in the job. I'd say it's pretty even there, one of them should've been the bigger man and gone to another network.

I always fucking hated conan for taking cheap shots at jay after this whole fiasco

You wouldn't after getting fucked over?

NBC screwed him, not jay. Jay was just there to fill an empty position after conans show got cancelled due to shit ratings.

blaming Jay wasn't just the weak and cowardly move it was taking his failures out on a fellow comedian. The network begged Jay to help salvage things.

Jay Leno was more popular and successful than Letterman or Conan. Letterman and Conan both had multiple difficulties with their networks over time. Letterman cheated on his wife with an intern and Conan relied on a masturbating bear for laughs, then Andy left the show for a while.

Jay could have said no and took the stand with Conan.

Its all an entire mess and everyone is to blame in the end.

Not like he didn't do NBC jokes too

There was that time he found a letter from them in Schlansky's office and called it garbage

Leno only insofar as he's too nice/meek, and just says yes to whatever the boss says.

But 99% Conan for having ambition beyond his talent level.

I think Leno is the much superior human being, but the few times I watched his show it was boring apart from the monolog. I watched Letterman and Conan growing up. Letterman in particular seems like a bad person (but the best host).

Conan twisted NBC's arm to force-retire Leno. Leno went along with it because he's a company man, but of course Leno will still be working every waking hour until he drops dead at 100.

You don't know what cheap shots are, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBtitOjc6Rg

youtube.com/watch?v=rK6RbKAeUJE

youtube.com/watch?v=z-8LGTVF3_I

jay leno is not funny

youtube.com/watch?v=lWctcNBs2qQ&t=355s

kek

Conan blew it. Dave had an intern blow him. Kimmel blew a defective load. Jay just keeps winning.

Leno is better off in his garage anyway.
I think he is finally doing what he wanted to do

This.

Kimmel is the best current late night host desu

>For me, the next late night host should be Dane Cook.

...The guy whose idea of line delivery involves ripping his shirt off and running around in circles on stage, screaming? He's one of the most embarrassing to watch stand-up comics I've ever seen. At least with other comics, when a joke dies, they'll seamlessly move on to another bit and keep cool. Cook wrings a bad joke until it's dead and when the audience doesn't react he has an on-stage meltdown and hopes his shirtless howling elicits SOME kind of a reaction from them.

>Jay Leno is better than any of the current late night hosts
not hard to do