TTG ruins everything again

Oh come on! This isn't even a holiday
tv.twcc.com/listings/cartoon-network#27-Jan-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ysyZF-DZFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They've been advertising the 27th as the start of weekly new episodes. I guess that's the reason for the marathon

Because you're airing new episodes is not a reason for a marathon.
Nick doesn't even do this for Spongebob

funny, i saw a "new episode" marathon of Spongebob a few years ago. they were all about Plankton trying to get the formula.

I forgot what i did that day, other than there being nothing to do

all these marathons made me realize that I like TT Go more than TTO. I dont know why. maybe because there's always something new, the liberal dc references hiding all over the place, and that it isnt too tied to some continuity

It'd still be stupid as shit, but they need to spread these marathons out more if they REALLY need to do them. They had a 3 day marathon on Thanksgiving weekend, they have an all day marathon tomorrow leading up to the series finale of Regular Show (fuck) and they're having another one before the month ends. It's fucking astounding.

Spongebob hasn't even been treated like this in a long time. They like to get their live action bullshit on the network too, compared to CN who sometimes has a reality check that other shows even exist, and it's usually just their new bullshit that's just as bad as Titans.

Kids love TTG and it's cheap to make.
What a combination for the big wigs.

TTG is what makes them the most money. If other shows made them that much money they would air it too.

Ghost of Stu Snyder pls

>they have an all day marathon tomorrow leading up to the series finale of Regular Show (fuck)

why not just marathon Regular Show, it is their finale

I am legitimately convinced the RS staff and CN higher ups are on bad terms with each other.

There were two new episodes yesterday and zero promotion towards them

At noon. You can't forget that it was at fucking noon.

How long until we just get a week long marathon ?

Some fan decided they should do it and just finished a few days ago, went through the series, the shorts, the movies, the student films, and some other extras. It was fun but I didn't partake in the chat on the corner of the stream because it was just some kids from Tumblr. It's the thought that counts though, it's a shame the network wouldn't do it so a fan had to for everyone.

It wasn't talked about on Sup Forums because it would've been fucked with by people on here for sure. I'm not sure if anyone here knew about it but I wasn't going to promote it.

Didn't we already get one?

At this point, we might as well

I don't understand how this works for them but it does. After a few years you'd think the kids would finally start getting bored of an episode they've seen 30 times in a week. Even my most favorite episode of my favorite show I can only stand maybe 5 times in a row at most.

I remember in 2014 they aired a Season 2 episode 3 times back to back before a new episode for some reason, it didn't have anything to do with the new episode but it just happened.

I have NEVER seen merchandise of this fucking thing, I get that is cheap, but why does it makes them money? due to Advertisers paying more than what an episode costs each time?

Channels have been doing that shit for years, it may not be good enough reason to nut it is nothing new to see a marathon of a show followed by a new episode at the end of the week or the end of each night wen the marathon ends. Its being treated like every other show here, I believe gumball had a marathon like that a while back and I know Steven universe had a few episodes marathon this past summer.

It exists, I don't see kids buy it but it exists.

>Its being treated like every other show here
Haha holy fucking shit

My cousin has some little beanbag of Robin, and a coloring book/magazine/comic thing of the show too.

He also has a few old titans things in his room somewhere, he think they're the same show down to a T.

that episode is almost a decade old now user

I'm curious what episode?

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE TOTALLY AWESOME ALL DAY MARATHON OF TEEN TITANS GO TODAY?

It's just a shame CN is pandering to the lower denominator though, adding Gumball reruns and some other show's finale. They should've commit to the all day marathon without caring about the tools who watches the other garbage.

I promise this is sarcasm.

I don't see why you're here if you like Mighty Majiswords.

Majiswords all day marathon when?

>Majiswords all day marathon when?
When they have enough episodes that can equal that long, or at least half that long since CN isn't above airing repeats on the same day like that.

It'll probably be awhile since MM's episodes are so short.

user, the demographic is like 2 - 12 and isn't inherently babyish. It's entirely possible for this show to go on another 6 years.

>that retarded icon for some app that keeps popping up, making a loud sound that drowns out part of the dialogue

They don't do that during new episodes right? I haven't seen it happen the few times I've seen new episodes since they started doing that, but if they do it during the Regular Show series finale I'm going to be fucking pissed.

That said it sucks they're doing it even during reruns because it's not like a lot of people like their network anyway, so if they decide to tune in for something other than Teen Titans, they're going to instead get interrupted with some attention getting alert for some dumb kid app that's just as bad as titans takeovers.

Teen Titans Go is actually the shortened title. It was first pitched as Teen Titans Going In Hard And Dry, as a mission statement for how they were going to fuck fans of the previous show up the ass.

Even during these marathons they air the same things over and over. I just hope this was a error and they are not this fucking dumb

>They don't do that during new episodes right?
Never for TTG, I have seen it happen in new episodes for other shows. I can almost guarantee it's going to happen in the Regular Show finale.

No, they really are that dumb.

I've seen some TTG crap at the Five Below store.

The fact that they do that shit for every new episode and every RERUN for Magiswords baffles me.

They stopped with MagiMobile thing with every show after New Years Day.

>>It's being treated like every other show here
>RS got booted off to the phantom zone and CN won't even bother marathoning it for the finale
>AT got booted off to Saturday's and doesn't even rerun on the weekdays
>SU suffers from month long hiatus just to for CN to blow its load all in one week and then go right back to being on hiatus
>UG was cancelled and it was played like they were gonna get a another season
>Gumball is only used for variety to make it not look like it's just TTG all day every day
>Clarence and WBB are just there
>anything else gets shoved off to the death slots, despite their potential

That's a real life user

>networks show the same bullshit for hours a day everyday
>they wonder why people aren't watching television and why television is dying

This video about MTV sums up modern television nicely.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ysyZF-DZFY

>Comparing Magiswords to TTG
Get out

It's Martin Luther King Day.

Let that sink in.

>January 27th
>Martin Luther King Jr. day
Try reading next time user

As in Magiswords is way better than TTG or that TTG is way better than Magiswords? Or that they should never be compared to each other because they're stylistically incompatible.

On that note, they're about to play Shrek

They've been playing Shrek for like 2 years now. TBS is starting to do the same.

oh please, no. Not THAT crap again.

They've been showing Shrek and Rio for the past couple months. It only makes the fact they're filling the schedule with both before the finale instead of any solitary rerun all the more stupid. They're going out of their way, doing more work than they ever have with a schedule, to ensure that this show is shafted in the most unimaginable and unexpected ways. Seriously, I could've got behind the whole monday at noon thing if they aired other new episodes with them as a "GRAB YOUR CEREAL BECAUSE SATURDAY MORNING TOONS ARE BACK" sort of gimmick, but it was just placed between TTG and Majisword reruns and was NEVER told to anyone when it was airing. No commercial, nothing on their Youtube about what time to expect it, and their social media ignored it too.

>day of the regular show finale
>plays nothing but ttg and dreamworks movies

It's really weird.

I'd like to point out that this Thursday has no new episodes, and instead of throwing it into a Monday after all TTG day, they could've put it on the designated premiere night that they've been using since 2012-3.

NO new episodes on Thursday of anything, but they insist to put it here.

It's not weird at all, it's exactly what you would expect from a network that doesn't like a show. What's really weird is that they're airing the finale at all. I guess the hate came after they already paid through the final season production and they might as well air it, but that still begs the question as to why they ruined it's timing.

Or for the people of Biloxi, "Great Americans Day" or "Oh Shit, Twitter Is Really Mad At Us Day"?

Wow, Monday is officially the worst day of the week for sure. This goes down in infamy.

because it's a holiday

I'm checking Wednesday's schedule
>6 gumball episodes
>2 we bare bears
>1 mighty magisword episode
>3 my knight and me
>2 Steven universe episodes
>1 moive
>2 Tom and Jerry tales episodes
>10 TTG episodes
Unused
>Adventure time
>Regular show
>PPG 2016
>Justice league action
>Looney toons

Watching the movies leading up to the RS finale, didn't care for TTG at all obviously.

God CN's schedule is weird.

>"You're not supposed to be an Ogre"
>"AFTER 7 YEARS"

At least Rio is worth a watch for the redhead. The first Shrek is fine, the rest get agonizing.

Here's the network schedule this week in a neat little graph. This is probably gonna be the peak for My Knight and Me on the network schedule.
but shrek 2 is great

They JUST showed Shrek last night, why again before the RS finale? At this point their random movie reruns are getting as repetitive as TTG's episodes.

At least it's not the singing chipmunks right?

What's stopping them from rerunning old shows? The episodes are already made and cost nothing to rerun, and since kids will literally watch anything they can just add variety to their schedule.
Plus they can make new merchandise or something if they're extremely greedy. Seriously, what's stopping them?

and next week. SU marathons are to hype up the bomb that totally wasnt leaked or anything

>Steven universe fans still complain their show is being treated as bad as regular show when they at least get reruns, marathons for special occasions, and PROMOTED when the episodes aren't even important

big fan myself and I know SU is one of CN's most loved shows right now. Just because some episodes were accidentally posted on the website people think CN is trying to fuck it over for TTG/PPG, when nuPPG doesnt even have reruns anymore (except for three hours a day on fucking BOOMERANG)

It's usually the third most reran show on the network schedule. Sometimes #2.

I don't know but I would love if they showed some old cartoons like Flapjack, Courage or some old Hanna Barbera shows. It's like nothing that's over 10 to 15 years old isn't shown on television anymore because lol internet.