Coco Movie

Please go watch our movie next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/pixars-coco-world-premiere-at-mexicos-morelia-fest-1018933
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did book of life do well?

Pixar is dead to me since the dinosaur thing .

The good dinosaur wouldn't have gotten green-lit at dreamworks, I don't know how the fuck it got made at pixar.

build the wall

>next week
>zero hype at all
Confirmed flop. When was the last Pixar movie that didn’t flop? The dinosaur one and cars 3were both terrible and did terribly

The good dinosaur was originally an entirely different fucking movie. It started Neil Patrick Harris as a dinosaur living with his dinosaur family in a modern world inhabited by both dinosaurs and cavemen kind of like the Flintstones. They scrapped the whole thing and put together some half assed sloppy shit that nobody liked

Dreamworks makes a lot of garbage of a different kind though, Pixar is just insufferable in how everything they make needs to be this overly sappy kiddy friendly thing.

It originally starred*

pixar is marvel-tier pleb garbage

>Next week
I thought it comes out November

Zootopia was originally an entirely different fucking movie, it was shit so they decided to make it good instead. Fuck Pixar, for good animated dinosaur movies you gotta watch You're Umasou, which was probably made with a small amount of what the good dino costs.

November 22nd. Not sure what OP is smoking. I have zero interest in this movie
>scrap Newt because it’s “too similar to Rio”
>it’s ok to rip off the book of life for some reason

Cars 3 did it ok. Cars is still the main merchandise machine in disney over starwars and marvel

Cars 3 only did a bit better than good dino.

I’m going to go out on a whim and say Pixar was never good. I liked Toy Story, The Incredibles, and Wall-E. The rest is mediocre overrated shit

Inside Out was after Good Dino, wasn't it?

Toy Story series and The Incredibles are widely accepted as great stuff.

At least half of Wall-E is great.

It's going to premiere at Mexico next week

hollywoodreporter.com/news/pixars-coco-world-premiere-at-mexicos-morelia-fest-1018933

As a Mexican, i fucking hate that stupid gringos are producing films about our traditions and culture

Stick to your shitty capeshit and mediocre movies fucking Americans

I'd rather take Book of Life sequel than this soulless shitty Disney movie

FUCK AMERICANS, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND TRUMP

Fuck off Paco

I'm sorry but this looks a very normal movie

There was a rep at my theater giving away passes to this show without even saying what it was, just that the new Frozen short was playing before the movie.

Another flop like Moana.
People only wanna see white people like Tangled and Frozen.

>mexishits

I dislike the way mexicans look

can't really get over it

We're gonna build the wall 10 feet taller, 10 feet deeper, and start dumping truckloads of these shitty movies over the top to poison the minds of your little brown children.

CANCELLED
>CANCELLED
CANCELLED
>CANCELLED

None of us work at Disney, retard.

Why do they all have the ishygddt face?

>releases in a few days
>no promotion or advertisement
welp, I guess this is the next the good dinosaur

; _ ;

Mexicans are some of the lowest life forms

>mexico
>setting is day of the dead

EVERY TIME!

What other setting are they gonna use for a family friendly movie?

How about Mexico WITHOUT day of the dead?

Or is Mexico only family friendly when it comes to that one day?

even drug dealers have to take a break sometime, user

>Coco, A Movie For the Trump Age
>Why you NEED to see Coco
>Coco Fights Trump's Wall With Love, Not Hate
lol when are we gonna see these headlines

Didn't they try to copyright the Day of the Dead?

It premiers october 26 in Mexico, so OP is probably mexican

Your mom is the lowest life form

That's not even hyperbole. They will use those EXACT lines or something nearly identical.

Why is it those with the shittiest cultures are the most insecure about them? Disney has done this with pretty much every civilized culture on the planet, and now, for a change of pace, they're doing Mexicans ;)

I'm not one to usually complain about cultural appropriation but the movie just feels downright sinister
That combined with Disney's stranglehold over the media mean that liberals will fail to complain about one of the few times their argument holds any water

the movie has literally nothing fucking to do with trump

Everyone says that no one culture is better than the other, but I'm really starting to doubt if that's true.

I'm not a rightist you fool
You're delusional if you think liberals won't try to string everything back to Trump though

3 new fuckin sick frozen songs coming out breh looking forward to it

Eh, be a faggot on your own time. Shills and reviewers who act retarded for free will uses these headlines.

You act as If you didn't shill for you bull for free too.

2/10. Just terrible.

I thought so, but Inside Out came out in June 2015 while Good Dinosaur came out in November of that year.

I like even Pixar's worst movies, but they strive for perfection so much that the end result is a watered down version of what could've been. Still their worst movies are better than most CGI movies.

>the only Disney movie that isn’t a sequel from now to 2020 is cancelled
Hmmmm