Kill Six Billion Demons

Abbadon has edited the paneling of today's strip.
Slightly less tsundere.

This was the original for reference

hmm, i feel like the face thing was calling attention to some aspect of jugs we don't know about yet?
new version sort of glosses over that

I myself prefer the newest one, it leaves both characters more dignified.

Spill Six Billion Semens

I sincerely like the new one better.

Good, good change.

The comment just showed Juggs was ashamed or something similar in regards to its face. Maybe Abbadon doesn't want to characterize Juggs as another basket-case or something that's too human.

I think the change is an improvement...

Huge improvement over the original, it makes Juggernaut a bit more dignified. The original made it look like Juggernaut left because he lost his cool rather than just being in a weakened state.
>F-face? What face? You have a face!
>S-screw you guys, I didn't even want to fight you anyway

I'm usually first to praise this comic, but I feel like Abbadon either should've planned this scene better or stuck to his guns. I don't really approve of an author retroactively changing things, from his own decision or pressure from his fanbase.

If he wanted to have Juggs fuck off in order to hide his "humanity problem", he should have kept the dialogue calling attention to his face. Do to whatever it is he knows about the setting, Juggs can use the Art. This implies that he's become alienated from his cold, white flame (which is stated to be associated with the masculine Un). He's probably further gone that White Chain, just in a way that's highly unsympathetic and not as recognizable as White Chain's issues. Him being in denial or embarrassed about his condition drives this home.

If Abby wanted to also indicate that Juggs was leaving because his current task didn't require that he fight Maya (and that he was running out of energy/time/patience), it could've been stated in the second panel. Something like "I'll not have my precious time wasted by one so insignificant as you. Do not mistake this for mercy.", then VRRRRRRRM off into the sunset, for example.

Generally, having to go back and edit your already-public work is a bad thing. I've always felt that it highlights the flaws in your writing rather than hiding them. It's also usually in response to issues that could've been easily avoided by spending a little more time on the revision phase of the process.

I don't want to be disrespectful, here. It's Abbadon's story, and I'm still a big fan of the comic. I just dislike this change for the reasons above. I admittedly don't know anything about why Abby made this decision, but it looks to me like he did it to appease Sup Forums autists. I could be very wrong about his motives, but acknowledging that doesn't remove the bad taste from my mouth.

I feel like Abby should have kept Maya's comment about Jugg's face, but have him ignore it. Works a bit better IMO.

>Your face...
>Enough of this! You are not my adversary!

Eh, I think it's better this way. Maya doesn't really seem like the kind to give a shit if an Angel has a weird face.

>I'm usually first to praise this comic, but I feel like Abbadon either should've planned this scene better or stuck to his guns. I don't really approve of an author retroactively changing things, from his own decision or pressure from his fanbase.
Basically in agreement with this. Makes me worry on the extent to which Abbadon has things figured out. The page change doesn't make much difference to me either way.

Like another user said,
Should've kept MayA's "Your face..." with Juggernaut purposefully ignoring her comment

Juggernaut's dialogue is clunky as fuck in both versions. Something along the lines of
>This is not war. You are not my adversary.
Just quick and to the point. The whole "insipid existence" thing is a little too over the top (and more importantly takes up too much panel space) when done in that monster-speak font.

Love the comic. Seems like Abaddon needs a week or so to polish some things and get everything to flow like it did when he started out. There's a huge difference between the comics current state of overexposition and the earlier use of silent flow from panel to panel. That being said this is bar none one of the best comics out right now with regards to world building and art. I wouldn't criticize if I didn't know for a fact that Abaddon has the talent and drive to deliver the best and even better than that.

nothing about juggs is dignified

Hey guys

First things first: he didn't change it because of backlash or anything
He changed it because what he thought was clear in his mind obviously wasn't clear in the minds of the readers and everyone misinterpreted it. Pic related.

The thing you need to take away from this is that Juggs doesn't actually know about his jugs, so to speak.

Secondly, Abbadon currently has a Q&A thing on his Patreon. Did anyone have a question they wanted answered?

I want to know what he thinks of Homestuck's downward spiral and atrocious ending, if he does meta.

I don't think I have any story-related questions that wouldn't just be spoilers.

Yeah I think it's story related stuff

Next time he does a hang-out I'll ask if I remember, or you can send a message on tumblr/twitter I guess

Who was the first character in K6BD he thought up?

He talked about a dungeon crawl soon, does he read/like Dungeon Meshi?

Thanks!

He used to post the proto-version of this comic on the MSPA forums, for anyone who thinks the question's out of left field

>Dungeon Meshi
update when?

Am I the only one reading his spinning wheel sound as a long drawn out "RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! MORTALS GET OUT!"?

Nah, I too imagine Juggs as an angry NEET

15th Feb.

skipping january? wretched

Revised page looks a lot better.

>I myself prefer the newest one, it leaves both characters more dignified.

This.

The information of Juggsy's appearance is still conveyed, and he still beats a hasty retreat, but it leaves it more ambiguous as to why.

Thumb's up, good change.

No, it's not as funny this way, but oh well. We still have our awesome edits to giggle over.

FISH WAIFU LIVES

ALLAHU ADMIRAL ACKBAR

You know what I think about that you fucking faggot? Thats all very reasonable and I agree with you

Most webcomic artists have the archival reader in mind, or the final published books. It's fine for him to make small edits like this in my opinion . And he's done it before, adding new pages in the earlier chapters and such, and nobody complained then.