Why the fuck was Gene so mean to Ralph? He's doing his job, the literal thing he was programmed to do

Why the fuck was Gene so mean to Ralph? He's doing his job, the literal thing he was programmed to do.

he was programmed to be mean, duh

Real life actors that played villains in popular media sometimes get shit on by the fans too

SEQUEL IN 14 MONTHS NIGGERS. Been waiting since 2012.

Ralph has a bit of a temper problem, even though we only see it a few times in the movie.

Watch the intro to the game.

Gene is the one Ralph throws off the building.

Again. And again. And again.

All day, every day, for thirty years.

It's no wonder Gene is the one Nicelander with the biggest chip in his shoulder regarding Ralph.

Ralph was also a socially awkward shit-smelling hobo.

Exactly this. The other Nicelanders are terrified of Ralph, Gene's the only one who despises him enough to actually confront him.

It's his job though.

It's an fantasy animated movie where all of the characters are alive and can travel to different games on trains and other impossible shit. Obviously the film doesn't take into consideration realistic technology or programming. Does that answer your question?

So is there a separate Ralph and Felix and all the other characters for each arcade machine in the world?

Considering how they're allowed to just hire a bunch of old characters from prexisting games and properties, I'm guessing their job is pretty damn lenient on what is/isn't allowed.

The other Nicelanders could'v easily taken turns on being the one getting kicked by the giant who can break buildings. So really Gene was pissed at the wrong guy this whole time, he should've asked his "friends" why they never volunteer to be the fall guy

>been waiting for a sequel no one wanted

A job he chooses to do, though.

I feel bad for the kid that played Joffery in Game of Thrones.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Fuck you, you furry otherkin.

>14 MONTHS NIGGERS
Ugh, there's going to be some DIVERSITY in the sequel won't there? They can't help themselves.

He's apparently a super nice guy.

I'm looking forward to the sequel, but I won't be able to see Felix as anyone other than Wander.

I also somehow doubt he'll play much of a role either.

first post best post

fpbp

You just made up a reason for it to be bad you gonker

The only other thing he played was the little boy in Batman Begins.

I dunno. I loved his performance. Shit's hilarious.

So does Gene

Don't forget about the guy who played Biff Tannen in Back to the Future.

enoy your "comedy relief: the movie" for the rest of pixar's run.

/thread

>Pixar
What movie are we talking about again?

Some people are assholes and bigots.

I mean, you're on Sup Forums, how do you not know this?

I found Sugar Rush: The Movie to be a massive disappointment, mostly because I was expecting the videogame equivalent to Roger Rabbit, which was what everyone was saying leading up to release, that's probably not Disney's fault, though.

>bigots
I'll take "words that only faggots use" for 300, alex.

They say the sequel is going to be more like that.

Well thats why
His performance was so good that people can't separate him from the character. They treat him like he IS Joff

>300
How retraded do you have to be to not know that Jeopardy only has even numbered hundreds. (Exluding daily double bets)

Apparently the guy who played Ben Linus had to wave politely when people saw him in real life for awhile.

that's double jeopardy you retard. first round is 100-500 second is 200, 400, 600, 800 and 1,000

I liked Sugar Rush honestly. There's just so much ground to cover that each world can take a film itself. I wish it was a TV show.

Roger Rabbit's main cast is almost exclusively the original characters too.

Oh, it'll have diversity all right.

Game genre diversity!

The JRPGs are coming!

Is he really though?
Felix is the protagonist to Ralph, yet he likes him.

Felix is the hero, and thus incredibly nice.

you havnt watched jeopardy in some time have you? They doubled all the values some years ago, so jeopardy is 200-1000 and double jeopardy is 400 to 2000

Ralph was a clutz, constantly breaking things in public due to his nervousness. Shithead Gene didn't like that.

Also, maybe Gene's wife hat the hots for the big guy Ralph and made Gene feel inadequate. LOL.

whaaaaaat
why

If he doesn't they will get unplugged.

I just don't get this at all.

I mean it's got to to take time and effort to send hate right? Does it not hit them at all in that time-frame that the characters don't actually exist?

He apparently got lotta fan love, with tons of them wanting him to call them a butthead.
He made a song about it for his stand-up comedy routine, look it on YouTube or something.

because times change and what once was a considerable amount of cash becomes less impressive as time moves on, hell the original jeopardy in '64 had values between $10-$50

> chip in his shoulder
Dats a good possibly unintentional pun right there