/swco/ - Star Wars Comics and Cartoons

Darth Talon edition
>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Rebels 3.13: "Trials of the Darksaber" (January 21st)

>Episode Preview: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=62TogumQlns

>Rebels Recon: Warhead
youtube.com/watch?v=EfCuHRbbTZk

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Ugh, worst girl

backstory when?
comic, book, animated series or vidya?

Remember people

Whatever we learn about him from the captive Mando will be enough. That, or he'll turn up in the eventual "a really long time ago" novel touching on his time period.

That's Deliah Blue.

I thought the build up was fantastic but the execution of when vader and the empire was born was not that great and sloppy

Based Gary, BTFO George the fool.

Welp, Sup Forums got in here right from the get-go

>Anakin, join me!
>NEVER! WHAT HAVE I DONE?
>Anakin, please.
>Ok. I'm off to kill children, my lord.

Bravo Lucas.

>You rang?

yep sloppy

I grinned like a fool at this scene. Whatever else can be said about Rebels, they're handling Thrawn excellently.

Rebels is fucking ruining him, Zahn would be ashamed of how pathetic they made him

a lot of these Rebels screenshots look appealing as fuck. like, really good illumination and shit.

The image is because we know you're jesting. Zahn is working with Lucasfilm. 10/10 for retards but 1/10 from me.

Zahn was personally there to oversee Thrawn's addition. Try again.

Except they're not, they're making him a fucking useless jobber. The Rebels version is a complete insult to the original.

>wah wah wah Thrawn won't kill the useless Mandalorian like I want him to he's totally useless

Is this really the best you got?

If he wasn't useless he'd have killed most of the Ghost crew by now, and the entire Phoenix fleet. But he hasn't done SHIT. This is a fucking joke.

so handsome

Why would he kill off the only shot he has for finding the greater rebel fleet he thinks exists? He doesn't give a shit about Phoenix Squadron, he wants to blow them up along with Dodonna's cell, and any other rebels that tag along, all at the same time.

The first thing he does in his introduction is talk about this.

Anyone playing Force Arena? What Rebel Hero should I unlock? I was thinking Sabine or Jyn.

How is a Jedi Master supposed to handle the discovery that their apprentice is fantasizing about them?

By asking the question on some other HoloNet board.

Yeah, Rebels is a great source for wallpapers. The stylization after Ralph McQuarrie's paintings really lends itself to the visuals

I was going towards Jyn (mostly because I was able to pull that howler monkey dude that goes with her), but I ended up with Casnian instead. Heard he's pretty overpowered.

Kind of feels nice hitting stuff beyond the target's attack range.

Been playing it so far. I strictly play Alliance but have not yet unlocked Sabine or Jyn. I heard Cassian was OP as fuck from last thread.

The master is required to engage in sexual intercourse with the apprentice if this happens. It's a fairly obscure rule in the Jedi Code.

Windu knows everyone's screen names, asking anonymously is the only way

How old is the padawan? Asking for a friend.

How will Spiderlegs die?

Nice try Kit Fisto

that's KINO

CONSIDER THE AGE OF THE APPRENTICE, YOU MUST. DELICATE THIS MATTER IS

McQuarrie's paintings looked like shit, and how terrible Rebels looks is testament to that.

Try spinning, that's a good trick.

It's a mix for me. I have a better lineup on my Rebels side, but I can never find any opponents. I have to go Empire if I want to fight anything.

Whatever helps you sleep at night user

You think that's a problem? How is a Jedi Master supposed to handle their padawan fantasizing about fucking the clones? Asking for a friend

IMPERIALS ARE ATTACKING
2 STAR DESTROYERS
FULL COMPLEMENT OF TIEs

YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS TO GET TO YOUR STARFIGHTER: ARE YOU
>A-Wing
>X-Wing
>Y-Wing
>B-Wing

pic related for me

A-Wing

I saw a Super Star Destroyer get taken out by just a single A-Wing one time

>but I can never find any opponents
I'm always running into opponents. If the leader board is any indication, most people play Empire just like Commander.

>one fighter against two star detroyers and two full TIE contingents

So you're asking us what we want our coffin to be?
I'll be in one of the TIEs, you rebel scum.

TIE Defender

Sure you wanna repeat that maneuver though?

I'm an Imperial and proud.

B-Wing.
Fuck X-Wings

No no assume you have a couple other assholes backing you up, like the amount of people replying.

Also the Star Destroyers are both Imperial Class

Excuse me sir, but do you have anything that doesn't look and handle like utter shit?

I hope Travis is pissed that there's a mando Jedi.

So what, three guys versus two ISD's and two full contingent of TIEs?

Well, there's this old piece of retro trash

not even trying anymore

>naboobian fighter
I said didn't look and handle like utter shit.

>Only one known Mandalorian Jedi, way back in time
What did the Mandalorians do with force sensitives after that one guy fucked up the relationship between Jedi and Mandalorians?

X-Wing
>inb4 triggered imperial special snowflakes

Are you in or are you out?

X-Wing of course. I can fuck right off in one of those.

Why don't make it easy on us and just tell us what starfighter you want

Probably never told the Jedi and if any Jedi came around they told them to fuck off. It's not like they'd know the kids were Force sensitive unless someone who was also Force sensitive told them.

Probably hunted down and killed like animals.

Thrawn would be ashamed at your lack of foresight and planning, user,

What planet would you want to live on? And where on it?

Earth, it's in one of t he spiral arms of the Milky Way Galaxy, kind of out in the sticks.

Scarif

Sabine is waifu for laifu

>shoots Krennic directly
Lol

>A planet literally named dirt
Nice choice there, user. Who lives there, some nobody race of aliens?

I'm 100% sure Tarkin aimed directly for him despite not being able to know Krennic was on the tower

X-wing, but I don't mind my friends being into other things.

>planet named after dirt
>is mostly water

What's going on here

Must be my shitty luck then. Oh well.

Bespin. Even if it means being stuck in the lower levels.

Naboo. on that battlefront map, i forgot its name. Naboo Plains?

Under all that water is some form of dirt

I don't see you complaining about the names of Cloud World or Lava World.

FUCKING JAWAS GET OFF MY SAND REEEEEEE

>Mustafar

Just hearing it gives me the shivers.

What level are you?

>complaining about some literally who species from your backwater planet on HoloChan

Rajtiri, sounds like a baller world

Fuck off Jawa

M'um m'aloo faggot

Ahsoka/Rex is OTP?

Coruscant

No, it's Asohka X Barriss

canon Kanan and Hera graphic sex scene when

Hope your income level is high or you're going down the shitter

The best you'll get is like the one in Lost Stars.

Haven't read Lost Stars yet, what happens in it? Just a fade to black type of thing?

y wing because not only do I get to btfo TIEs and star destroyers, I get to make EU "muh bomber" fags mad

faggots are disgusting so no